Healers are extremely overpowered

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• This thread is hilarious. And it's full of so much logic that OP is choosing to ignore.

Right now I'm T4.2 Wild healer. Yes I can sustain through almost any straight up dps duel of similar tier. However if anyone uses any of the weapons/skills mentioned in this thread though, timing their attacks correctly, I WILL 100% LOSE. Some guy even wrote out a play by play example. Idgaf either way, since this game is not about dueling. Healing is exactly where it needs to be I think -- if I get focused I go down in seconds, and healing myself instead of teammates causes them to die. If they can protect me, I live and they get their sustain. It's so balanced that it sucks. As a healer I have virtually no offensive capability (if you spec DOT in group fights you're probably doing it wrong), no CC, I have to completely rely on teammates. Other MMOs I'd get a lot more tools to work with. Healers are barely fun as it is, so good luck whining enough to get them nerfed, I'd love to make them useless to the point I can go play dps :P

tldr: git gud u scrub
    • MasterZedX schrieb:

My god, this thread turned to cancer. Motherf***er my complains aint about the tactics needed to kill a healer, i'm easily one of the most experienced PvPers Albion has to offer, I've seen every role in this game be broken before, and get fixed, this is another one.

Don't get me wrong my build is more than viable to pounce on a healer and especially since i'm already in 40 masteries and play with decent gear. This doesnt remove the frustration that is taking 10 min - 15min chasing or attempting to burst some fucker down who has no mana or health or sustain issues.

Wait till you see the Paladin build, i honestly hate the ignorance, i'll give it a few weeks.
      Quite ironic. He is dishing out insults and procovations. Doesn´t take arguments seriously and is basically barely alive with all that salt in his system.
      But hey the problem is obviously not with him.
    • Zeffed schrieb:

I have no problem outdps'ing an equally geared healer with my dagger pair build, and that's without CC.

Healers are strong in 1vs1 as they should be., but they are not overpowered.
      Bruv it's not about the 1 v 1 situation that's been hijacked as the title of this thread, it's about the fact they have little to no real threats other than a gank, and everyone dies to ganks.

That's not a tactic, saying "yes if we all focus the healer the healer dies", but what happens when your only option to proxy a healer from being the most outstanding member in a group is silence or hard stun, fuck that.

1 way counters never work, I've seen this happen in various games and i always have to necro my complaints 5 months later when everyone starts realizing shit.

If presence, damage, and even denying their mobility can't stop a healing role from being the most effective role in any outcome...IT IS BROKEN, SUPPORTS, SUPPORT.
      IGN: MZX
      God Tier
      0 Assists.
      Currently Rank #1 player.
    • Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

My god, this thread turned to cancer. Motherf***er my complains aint about the tactics needed to kill a healer, i'm easily one of the most experienced PvPers Albion has to offer, I've seen every role in this game be broken before, and get fixed, this is another one.

Don't get me wrong my build is more than viable to pounce on a healer and especially since i'm already in 40 masteries and play with decent gear. This doesnt remove the frustration that is taking 10 min - 15min chasing or attempting to burst some fucker down who has no mana or health or sustain issues.

Wait till you see the Paladin build, i honestly hate the ignorance, i'll give it a few weeks.
      Quite ironic. He is dishing out insults and procovations. Doesn´t take arguments seriously and is basically barely alive with all that salt in his system. But hey the problem is obviously not with him.
      idk you so i'm not going to insult you back.
      God Tier
      0 Assists.
    • Pannus schrieb:

This thread is hilarious. And it's full of so much logic that OP is choosing to ignore.

Right now I'm T4.2 Wild healer. Yes I can sustain through almost any straight up dps duel of similar tier. However if anyone uses any of the weapons/skills mentioned in this thread though, timing their attacks correctly, I WILL 100% LOSE. Some guy even wrote out a play by play example. Idgaf either way, since this game is not about dueling. Healing is exactly where it needs to be I think -- if I get focused I go down in seconds, and healing myself instead of teammates causes them to die. If they can protect me, I live and they get their sustain. It's so balanced that it sucks. As a healer I have virtually no offensive capability (if you spec DOT in group fights you're probably doing it wrong), no CC, I have to completely rely on teammates. Other MMOs I'd get a lot more tools to work with. Healers are barely fun as it is, so good luck whining enough to get them nerfed, I'd love to make them useless to the point I can go play dps :P

tldr: git gud u scrub
      Right i figured this was the worst time to make a thread like this since most of you enjoy being OP, and as i can tell majority is being purposely ignorant. I'll let time do it's job.
      God Tier
      0 Assists.
    • TheWittleGuy schrieb:

Albion isn't meant for solo play. If healers couldn't out heal 1 dps, that would be absolutely retarded. Get some friends, and then play the game.
      Your opinion immediately became invalid when your rebuttal was it's "retarded", not surprised though since it's coming from you. GvG, Open world, 1 v 1. How do you guys think it's balanced that Healers and tanks are of the same respect???

You think it's fair that it's necessary for 3 - 5 people to kill a healer???

"Retarded"

edit: Also, the type of friends i have don't fraternize with online tryhard nerds like i like to.
      God Tier
      0 Assists.
    • MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

Quite ironic. He is dishing out insults and procovations. Doesn´t take arguments seriously and is basically barely alive with all that salt in his system. But hey the problem is obviously not with him.
      If you already took that as an insult then you are really not a good person for discussions. All I said that you are equally at fault that this thread derailed. You are not really responding to anybody who has a different opinion. Heck you told people who don´t agree with you that they should stop lying to themself. Or that they are in denial. Maybe they have a different point of view on the topic and can help you to a different understanding.
      But all you do is being salty.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Magelan ()

• Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

If you already took that as an insult then you are really not a good person for discussions. All I said that you are equally at fault that this thread derailed. You are not really responding to anybody who has a different opinion. Heck you told people who don´t agree with you that they should stop lying to themself. Or that they are in denial. Maybe they have a different point of view on the topic and can help you to a different understand. But all you do is being salty.
      Look here wookie boy, this isn't a discussion. It was a statement given with an explanation, opinions were welcome, your statement wasn't.
      God Tier
      0 Assists.
    • MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

If you already took that as an insult then you are really not a good person for discussions. All I said that you are equally at fault that this thread derailed. You are not really responding to anybody who has a different opinion. Heck you told people who don´t agree with you that they should stop lying to themself. Or that they are in denial. Maybe they have a different point of view on the topic and can help you to a different understand. But all you do is being salty.
      Look here wookie boy, this isn't a discussion. It was a statement given with an explanation, opinions were welcome, your statement wasn't.
      Alright, you are certainly one of the most ignorant person on this forum and not worth further discussing with.
      Cheers.
    • Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

Alright, you are certainly one of the most ignorant person on this forum and not worth further discussing with. Cheers.
      God Tier
      0 Assists.
    • MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

MasterZedX schrieb:

Magelan schrieb:

Alright, you are certainly one of the most ignorant person on this forum and not worth further discussing with. Cheers.

Alright im gonna be that guy, because I have aparently nothing better to do than being provoked by someone on the internet.
      You can´t just write your opinion on an open forum and act like you were not starting a discussion and just telling people that their statements are not welcomed. I mean why did you throw your opinion in here in the first place if you are too immature to deal with people who don´t think like you? I mean common. This is beyond my understanding.
      Then again you did the classsical insult based on someones look while hiding behind your character.
    • lol. What explanation? Perhaps if you were more specific with perceived problems and proposed solutions, people wouldn't be calling you a salty retard. TBH if you're as experienced as you seem to imply, Im chalking this up to you trolling everyone here. Because no way is someone who is halfway decent at pvp and able to read the skill abilities not able to kill healers. So 6/10 troll post since you got so many to reply. GGWP
    • Pannus schrieb:

lol. What explanation? Perhaps if you were more specific with perceived problems and proposed solutions, people wouldn't be calling you a salty retard. TBH if you're as experienced as you seem to imply, Im chalking this up to you trolling everyone here. Because no way is someone who is halfway decent at pvp and able to read the skill abilities not able to kill healers. So 6/10 troll post since you got so many to reply. GGWP
      You didn't read the thread, you read what would antagonize you to try and attack me. I can't offer solutions until it's accepted that there's indeed a problem with how successful a healer can be with little to no effort.

If you decide to post again, YOU, give me valid reasons why healers should remain where they are. If you think the damage will scale higher at higher tiers to take these guys down, oh man oh man.

Healers can currently do everything, if it's going to be a rock paper scissors game, there should be the rule of no guns.

edit: healing 1k+ in a few seconds using little to no energy, and then furthering they can recover that mana in an instant, come on, come the fuck on.
      God Tier
      0 Assists.