Not enough material nodes to balance out the mass amount of new players?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Not enough material nodes to balance out the mass amount of new players?

Idk if its just me but I feel like there's WAY too little of material nodes to make up for the mass amounts of players in a map. I've noticed the recharge rate of nodes have gone up a a bit but its not enough. Every map i go to has near or over 100 players. The maps that have like 60 or less players are the maps where the materials are too high tier. I spend most of my time running around trying to find nodes than actually gathering. And when i finally DO find something, its either depleted, enchanted, or like a 3/9 charge. There is SO much rough wood taking up the maps... can't they replace some of these with more material nodes? I know it's part of the "competitive gathering aspect" and no node is "yours", i get that. but there are literally hundreds of player per map and no where near enough nodes to balance it out.

thoughts?
    • No. I think they have it balanced just right for now. You need to farm smarter. Go two zones away from town. Use a horse. Find a cluster of around a dozen of the resources you want and develop a route that takes you past each resource every 15-20 seconds. I can make 500+ t4 resources per hour. Any easier and it will kill the economy.