Stop killing gatherer

• Stop killing gatherer

At this point I was not even fighting when I got jumped on in red zones ( because all the other zones are sooooo populated that you can only find a 2/6 tree every 5min). And the game had started to be a die, buy everything back, die, buy everything die etc... Just because I wanted to lvl my Lumberjack I had 0 offensiv gear on, like come the fuck on. Ppl will eventually stop gathering and that'll become a fuckfest of flaggers. Devs should give a way to Gatherers to be able to gather without getting fucked up every 30mins. And the thing is you get FORCED into red zones if you wanna be able to make some EXP. T10 won't ever make in on the market for casuals like this. This is fucking retarded. I am quiting and giving all my stuff if anybody wants it, Lymhurst ill log back in later tonight for that,

You can call me Tbar.
  • Tbarnak wrote:

At this point I was not even fighting when I got jumped on in red zones ( because all the other zones are sooooo populated that you can only find a 2/6 tree every 5min). And the game had started to be a die, buy everything back, die, buy everything die etc... Just because I wanted to lvl my Lumberjack I had 0 offensiv gear on, like come the fuck on. Ppl will eventually stop gathering and that'll become a fuckfest of flaggers. Devs should give a way to Gatherers to be able to gather without getting fucked up every 30mins. And the thing is you get FORCED into red zones if you wanna be able to make some EXP. T10 won't ever make in on the market for casuals like this. This is fucking retarded. I am quiting and giving all my stuff if anybody wants it, Lymhurst ill log back in later tonight for that,
    Multiple alphas and betas have proved that is a lie.
    People will not stop gathering, if they did, then say goodbye to anyone having gear.
    You are not understanding the game, which is why the admin himself posted a guide for you.

Further, you need to find a guild, be it redzone or blackzone.
    This game is not about going solo on a constant basis.

If you are playing solo, then yeah, you can expect to get raped hard and often.
    In a guild territory you have some protection and people are not necessarily always in the zone.
    Territories are your friend.
    Hostiles is recruiting new and returning players.

HCEs/HGs/GvGs are our primary focus.
  • Sylys wrote:

Tbarnak wrote:

Multiple alphas and betas have proved that is a lie.People will not stop gathering, if they did, then say goodbye to anyone having gear.
    You are not understanding the game, which is why the admin himself posted a guide for you.

Further, you need to find a guild, be it redzone or blackzone.
    This game is not about going solo on a constant basis.

If you are playing solo, then yeah, you can expect to get raped hard and often.
    In a guild territory you have some protection and people are not necessarily always in the zone.
    Territories are your friend.
    most people do solo gathering. and even guild territories ran out of resource now, there is only few stack out of a node is avaliable.
    the game is just now too overpopulated. and devs are just expecting the population to become inactive again like in betas, which they are waiting for their game to die.