Vendetta Guild Recruitment

• Sartan wrote:

Ah, well. I didn't realize it was going to close. I just bought the founder's pack tonight and planned to submit an application. Maybe I'll just go solo and concentrate on learning the game. Best of luck to you guys.

could always try submitting and will probably accept if we like it.
    I say CAKE to fantasy races. <- feels left out
  • Why would you close September Alpha test application? Why close application at all? Why limit the guild, can you only have so many member? If so make a sub guild. Kids...

I am looking for a mature guild (no Kids) that plays around 8+ hours a day. Willing to join under guild referral code.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Saturn ().

• Sartan wrote:

Ah, well. I didn't realize it was going to close. I just bought the founder's pack tonight and planned to submit an application. Maybe I'll just go solo and concentrate on learning the game. Best of luck to you guys.

Thank you for wishing us luck. Although we are not accepting applications for the september alpha test anymore, you can still apply and have a higher chance of getting in the Winter alpha test. The earlier you apply the more likely you will get into Vendetta.
  • I understand. I'm going to continue looking for a guild that fits me for this test. I'd like to spend time getting to know my guild mates between now and the next alpha and beta. Sometimes you have to get to know everyone to figure out how you can best help the guild as a whole and become an asset.
  • -In game name: Latif
    -How did you learn of Vendetta?: Saw your post on the forums and was very interested.
    -Amount of hours played Daily:
    6-8 hours daily.
    -Do you have teamspeak installed?
    Yes, I have a clear mic and have been using VOiP programs since 1999. (Vent, Mumble, Teamspeak) for the most part.
    -Do you have a Founders Pack? If so which one?
    I purchased the Epic founders pack 49.99
    -Are you more inclined to gather resources/build all day or PvP for your resources? (or both):
    I am very interested in the PVP aspect of the game. I come from UO/Darkfall PVP.
    -Do you agree to follow all rules and actively contribute to the common benefit of the guild?
    Yes
    -Introduce yourself:
    I am a 27 year old gamer form Dallas, Texas. I got into online gaming at the age of 12 starting with UO. I always was fond of sandbox games and developed a huge interest in competitive gaming when Counter-Strike was introduced to me in 1998. I lived in the heart of competitive gaming at the time (Dallas is where they held the big world CS tournament, CPL). I went on to play for a professional team here in Dallas (Mug N Mouse) for 4 years. This was a great time in my life and it allowed me to develop important skills when it comes to competing at a high level. (Albion PVP is a great example)I have watched a ton of PVP videos and it seems that communication is absolutely important in this game. After counter-strike I went on to raid in World of Warcraft with a guild called Blood Legion. While PvE is not as hostile as PVP, we competed for world first kills, and got several United States first kills on bosses. Although this is not PVP, I feel that the communication skills I gained from that game also helped me greatly. After WoW I played Darkfall with Serenity Now, we were a very small group of players that were notorious for winning 5 on 20's often. People feared us and I loved that feeling.I am a very chill guy, and humble.
    -What was rule #6? Don't Be a Noob
  • -In game name- Will be "Deathbydot"

-How did you learn of Vendetta?-Forums and website primarily, rooks seems to be fairly helpful on forums

Amount of hours played Daily- I cannot say for certain, but I would estimate 2-4 hours of PVP and 1-2 of gathering/crafting a day

Age- 30

Do you have teamspeak installed? Y/N- Y, have a headset and mic too.

Do you have a Founders Pack? If so which one? Y, Legendary, because I am, and have always been a min/maxer, outside of PVP it is what I enjoy, I like character development, collecting rare items, etc.

-Are you more inclined to gather resources/build all day or PvP for your resources? (or both) Well when I am at work or with my wife watching tv on the couch I will probably gather/craft, when I am at my desktop I will most likely be pvping, as stated before I min/max a lot and would like to unlock the entire board.

-Do you agree to follow all rules and actively contribute to the common benefit of the guild? Yeah, this game seems to be (from what I 've read) very dependant on the players you surround yourself with, I intend to be one of the more active, and better players, so I am looking for a guild of with players whos goals align with my own.

-Introduce yourself - My RL name is Mike, I'm 30 years old, I started PC gaming in 1997 when I was 14 years old with Ultima Online, which was full loot, pvp, and economy mattered, as time went on, UO started shifting to be more casual friendly, but no game since has given me the adrenaline rush of UO pvp, hopefully AO will do that. After WoW released in 2004 I left UO, I obtained gladiator rank in seasons 1-3 in WoW, I then focused on raid leading through WOTLK, one of the first guilds on my server to down heroic lich king, etc. I thought WoW was okay, but I didn't have the enjoyment of UO pvp, so I quit when Cata released. In between 1997 and now I have played a ton of mmorpg games, always hunting for a good pvp game. I have played UO, DAOC, EQ, Shadowbane, Darkfall, Eve, Aion, Guild wars, Lineage, Rift, War Hammer Online, GW2, ESO, ArcheAge.

My guild, Best In Slot (the guild i was in, not mine), in ESO was probably one of the best, if not the best pvp guild in ESO as far as non-zerg goes, it is relevant because it shows I prefer some scale pvp compared to zerg rushing. If you can stand horribad rap music, here is a video of our guild group of 14 rolling on the two other faction zergs after we stole a scroll in ESO, its fun to watch just for the chat nerd rage our faction had when we wouldnt run the scroll back, as we just wanted to fight.

I'm in group 1, not that you can tell what I am doing from the video.

-What was rule #6? Don't be a noob.
  • LordRage wrote:

-Introduce yourself - My RL name is Mike, I'm 30 years old, I started PC gaming in 1997 when I was 14 years old with Ultima Online, which was full loot, pvp, and economy mattered, as time went on, UO started shifting to be more casual friendly, but no game since has given me the adrenaline rush of UO pvp, hopefully AO will do that. After WoW released in 2004 I left UO, I obtained gladiator rank in seasons 1-3 in WoW, I then focused on raid leading through WOTLK, one of the first guilds on my server to down heroic lich king, etc. I thought WoW was okay, but I didn't have the enjoyment of UO pvp, so I quit when Cata released. In between 1997 and now I have played a ton of mmorpg games, always hunting for a good pvp game. I have played UO, DAOC, EQ, Shadowbane

Did you play on Atlantic server? I'm an original UO player as well. 1997-2001

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kip ().