Albion for ios

• There must be a "beta of the beta" thing for ios, we dont have to download the game from the appstore. there are other ways to do it. For example there is an app named cydia. we can download the gane from source directly.
    How we can know we can play smoothly after release with ipad?

I bought ipad pro 12.9 for this game, i realised that game is not available before release. how sad for me right :(
    There are tons of players waiting for the ios version, come on guys, if it takes some ekstra afford, you should do it! because it will worth it, soo many ios players will buy the game i think.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zenci ().

• Just for those who haven't gone back to when this game was first in development to the earliest posts, Albion cannot release a BETA version of the client to the App store. Apple will not approve such a thing, even for testing. It has to be a release client. So...until Albion Online is out of testing, no matter how polished and well-working the client may be, it cannot be released to the App Store. Be patient.
  • Zenci wrote:

There must be a "beta of the beta" thing for ios, we dont have to download the game from the appstore. there are other ways to do it. For example there is an app named cydia. we can download the gane from source directly.
    How we can know we can play smoothly after release with ipad?

I bought ipad pro 12.9 for this game, i realised that game is not available before release. how sad for me right :(
    There are tons of players waiting for the ios version, come on guys, if it takes some ekstra afford, you should do it! because it will worth it, soo many ios players will buy the game i think.
    I'm in the same boat as you. Legendary Founder that will by playing Albion Online via iPad Pro upon release.

Never heard of Cydia - would love more info on that.

My understanding is that I can download Swift onto my iPad, register as a Developer, and gain access to Albion that way - but I don't fully understand the process.

Would love step by step instructions on how exactly I would go about getting Albion onto my iPad (I fully understand it won't be available through the App Store until after release - I'm talking about alternative options).
  • StyleZ wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you. Legendary Founder that will by playing Albion Online via iPad Pro upon release.
    Never heard of Cydia - would love more info on that.

My understanding is that I can download Swift onto my iPad, register as a Developer, and gain access to Albion that way - but I don't fully understand the process.

Would love step by step instructions on how exactly I would go about getting Albion onto my iPad (I fully understand it won't be available through the App Store until after release - I'm talking about alternative options).
    Cydia is installed upon jail-breaking your iOS device. It's used to install third-party apps and modifications for the operating system.

Anyway, there will be no iOS version made available to users before it is officially released on the AppStore. Until then, only in-house tests are being performed.