Black Screen after loading into characters

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Black Screen after loading into characters

Hi, there
      So me and my friend bought the game yesterday and couldn't play since que time was massive, this morning I logged in from home pc and I started playing the game for 1 - 2 hours then when i entered "Wild shaft" game kicked me out and I couldn't log back in
      since I got black screen after Wild shaft loading ! but other characters were ok, after 20 mins all of 3 characters are the same after loading into zone i only see black screen and game kicks me out after 15 sec. and this has been going on all day. then my friend starts his game plays 2 hours same issue!

i contacted support they said re install the game - update drivers .... thats just LuL. how can i play the game for 2 hours suddenly crashes on black screen ! and its a driver update issue.... all my drivers are updated, already re-installed the game 2 times in different directories.

then i checked forums seems like this issue has been around since first beta 2 years ago. "black loading screen" . if anyone knows any type of fix for this would be happy to try it out.

all this hype ....... and terrible delivery.
    • Still looking for this answer myself.
      I haven't been able to play on my laptop yet for this very reason.
      Just to confirm -> You log on, character select, the zone loads, but then fades to black before kicking you out to login screen?
      Do not go gently into that Good Night --
      -- Rage, Rage, against the Dying of the Light
    • editor schrieb:

Try turning your graphics down all the way to low. Works for me, but I still have to try a couple times every now and then. Hope it works for you fam.
      I've got my grahics set to low :( Do you just keep relogging till your in? I may just spam the process if that works haha
    • SlackerProject schrieb:

Still looking for this answer myself.
      Just to confirm -> You log on, character select, the zone loads, but then fades to black before kicking you out to login screen?
      yes exactly ! but i tried it at friends house so the game asked me to check my email and do the security code and stuff, i logged in and everything was OK - and i thought its my connection then at home, but right then black screen after 5 minutes... same thing happened at my friends house... so now 3 PCs different ISPs all played like for 1 hours ish before getting all these black loading screens.....

and all support can tell me is to re-install the game LUL
    • HANI_MAGE schrieb:

SlackerProject schrieb:

Still looking for this answer myself.
      yes exactly ! but i tried it at friends house so the game asked me to check my email and do the security code and stuff, i logged in and everything was OK - and i thought its my connection then at home, but right then black screen after 5 minutes... same thing happened at my friends house... so now 3 PCs different ISPs all played like for 1 hours ish before getting all these black loading screens.....
      and all support can tell me is to re-install the game LUL
      Yeah, this is getting agitating. I've ran the re-install tool on the client multiple times. I think I'm going to try completely uninstalling it and then installing again from the ground up. I'll let you know how it goes.
    • IcedBong schrieb:

Having the same issue, was able to play yesterday by doing the unplug monitor but it isnt working anymore, getting black screen every single time, can't believe they release a game with such a huge bug.
      I'm assuming the unplugging is related to some graphic bug ! but this black screen after u load into map and can hear the game sound for 10 sec then it disconnection you is not graphics. probably server connectivity issue.
      its funny that they charge ppl 30 bucks for this game :)
    • HANI_MAGE schrieb:

IcedBong schrieb:

Having the same issue, was able to play yesterday by doing the unplug monitor but it isnt working anymore, getting black screen every single time, can't believe they release a game with such a huge bug.
      I'm assuming the unplugging is related to some graphic bug ! but this black screen after u load into map and can hear the game sound for 10 sec then it disconnection you is not graphics. probably server connectivity issue.its funny that they charge ppl 30 bucks for this game :)
      Yeah I got to log in again by miracle, but def a connection issue, it happens all the time I'm trying to go to the boat, guess I'm stuck on T3 land. fk.
    • Maybe I got lucky -- BUT --

So I removed Albion Online entirely from my PC. Deleted all the folders and then downloaded and installed again. Next thing you know, it works! So Don't use the "Re-Install" tool on the client, try completely removing and reinstalling. Worked for me!
    • So not sure if its a true fix, but since I did this I have not yet had the black screen. In the launcher set all settings and screen resolutions to the lowest, and I put it in windowed mode. I did this to just be able to get into the game and be stable enough to get into the video options within the game. Once in the game, I went to the video settings and turned off v-sync (looks like was on by default) and removed shadows..I then put the screen resolution back to normal, the setting to high, and windowed fullscreen mode. I have yet to have any issues. Tonite im going to try adding back the shadows, an see if it was due to the v-sync only. Again I am not saying this is a fix, but it did work for me..may just be a coincidence. Good luck.