[Bank of Albion] Investments & Third-Party Services & Economic Blog

• [Bank of Albion] Investments & Third-Party Services & Economic Blog

I am offering my services as a neutral third-party for investments, financial services and high-value trades and exchanges. I am available in any city or starting village on the Royal Island.

I ran Albion Release Investments #1, the first and only successful public investment in Albion Online. I have been providing third-party services since the release of Albion Online.

What kind of Services?

1. ASSET MANAGEMENT: I manage an amount of silver on your behalf and offer a fixed interest payment per month. This silver will be invested in various activities such as market trading, but also in other opportunities at my personal discretion. The investment is open to all players of the Albion Online community from any guild, alliance, country or nationality, but all communication is however must be in English. Interest is automatically compounded for inactive investors, notifying me is appreciated but I understand that sometimes real life must come first.
      • Minimum deposit of 1 million silver
      • Minimum investment time of 1 month
      • Guaranteed minimum monthly interest rate of 6% which can be withdrawn or re-invested for a compounding effect
      • Deposits over 75 million silver receive +1% interest per month
      • Deposits over 150 million silver receive +2% interest per month
      • Current monthly profits: 6.3% (Week 2 - July 2018)
      • Previous monthly profits:
      • 7.8% June 2018
      • 7.6% May 2018
      • 7.3% - April 2018
      • 9.2% - March 2018
      • 6.9% - February 2018
      • 7.2% - January 2018
      • 9% - December 2017
      • 8.1% - November 2017
      • 8.6% - October 2017
      • 7% - September 2017
      2. EMERGENCY LOANS: I offer to provide emergency funding for plot owners only who find themselves short of silver on the last day of bidding at auction. This service is now available in all cities.
      • Collateral is required, without exception
      • I exchange a sum of silver for ownership of the plot in question and defend the plot against any existing hostile bid
      • After downtime I will immediately transfer the plot back to the original owner
      • Specifics are to be discussed before any exchange occurs, on an individual basis
      3. CONSULTING: Advice on anything market-related, real estate prices, taxation and population numbers over the long-term.

4. HOLDING COLLATERAL: For any business venture, loan or service.

5. AUDITING: Confirmation of finances, assets and transfers for any business venture to increase transparency and investor confidence.

6. HOME-PLOT TRANSFERS: I offer to hold the purchase price in silver and/or items, and transfer this to the seller once control has been transferred to the buyer.

7. GUILD / ALLIANCE TRANSFERS: I offer to hold payment OR place a character in the guild, receive the guild master title, and hand over control to the buyer once the seller receives payment.

8. ARENA BATTLES / HIGH-STAKES DUELS: For bets placed in anything other than silver, I offer to hold the items on behalf of the winner. I will verify the result and fulfill the wager after one party is victorious.

9. [Reserved for future services when added by Sandbox Interactive]

CITY PLOT TRANSFERS: Plots valued over 10 million silver, I offer to hold the difference until transfer is complete. - No longer required as the new cap is 1 billion silver.

What are the Fees?

Absolutely none! I want to build a form of trading infrastructure in Albion Online, until the day such functionality is built into the game interface.

Donations/Tips for my time are of course accepted but are not necessary.

I respect the privacy of all my clients, and will honor any requests for anonymity.

I can assure investors that I will do everything to protect their interests by keeping sensitive investment information confidential at all times.

===== All jobs, trades and transfers are to the character: Saya =====

Please note the best way to contact me is in Discord: Saya#4434
      Bank of Albion
      Investments & Third-Party Services
      Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 102 mal editiert, zuletzt von Saya ()

• due to several related enquiries, I would like state that I am only offering my services in the six major cities and ten starter villages, I am unavailable for black zone jobs...

edit: also to those people asking me about valuations on city plots, there is no precise way to answer that, I can tell you that it depends on the structure that is built, and also the city in question...

in my opinion and based on the current taxes, plot valuations from highest to lowest are: Caerleon > Fort Sterling > Lymhurst = Thetford > Bridgewatch = Martlock

we are also getting close to the first public auction for city plots, where owners will be required to defend their property but with the advantage of a +100% guaranteed bid on the last day xD

good luck to all property owners and buyers!

Edit: what I wrote here is quite out of date xD
      Bank of Albion

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Saya ()

• a few more transfers completed this week, so sorry for those who messaged me since Wednesday night but did not get a reply, I was busy with real life xD

will reply to everyone shortly!

bump!
      Bank of Albion
    • You offer loans like in the 100k-ish range? I could use some money.

And by the way, as a merc i can only say she pays good for requested services and she indeed regenerates investments.

There is no problem in invest some gold. Due to the gold sellers, I received the gold in silver back and she instantly told me to buy gold when she traded me the silver back. And voila my invested 2500 gold was 3500 then.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rejgnar ()

• Rejgnar schrieb:

You offer loans like in the 100k-ish range? I could use some money.

And by the way, as a merc i can only say she pays good for requested services and she indeed regenerates investments.

There is no problem in invest some gold. Due to the gold sellers, I received the gold in silver back and she instantly told me to buy gold when she traded me the silver back. And voila my invested 2500 gold was 3500 then.
      I am not offering loan services to the general public until I can work out a suitable collateral system, but I am more inclined to offer this service to any of my previous investors, PM me xD
      Bank of Albion