UI Customization

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UI Customization

I feel some things could be put in with relative ease that a lot of players would like such as -
      - being able to move the portraits of yourself, party members and target to any space on your screen that suits the person. (This would immensely help me and others keep track of buffs/debuffs)
      - allow scaling of the portraits(with buff/debuff bar) and maybe separately the buff/debuff bar.
      - Allow scaling and movement of the Hotbar.
      - if you want to put in the work allow movement/scaling of most windows
    • I think the major problem that they would run into is making this viable for the mobile platform. They currently have the ability to switch from PC to mobile layouts. I assume there could be potential for a third "customize" option to allow this.
      I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
    • Devase wrote:

I feel some things could be put in with relative ease that a lot of players would like such as -
      - being able to move the portraits of yourself, party members and target to any space on your screen that suits the person. (This would immensely help me and others keep track of buffs/debuffs)
      - allow scaling of the portraits(with buff/debuff bar) and maybe separately the buff/debuff bar.
      +1 ui customisation would be great specifically more scaling options. :)
      Help a brother out & use my referral Link :thumbsup: Massive THANK YOU! to the guys who have used my referral link, I really appreciate it. <3
    • H4n1baL wrote:

Hey everyone!

We understand the demand for customization in the UI and we will try to improve it with upcoming updates. But some of the things are pretty big challenges and might need substantially more time to work well.
      Just wanted to inform you that we are aware of the issues and working on them. :)

- Lino
      Awesome to hear. Healing is rough atm.

CONGRATS ON LAUNCH AND AM AWESOME GAME SO FAR!
      May our loots never be trashed, and our gears never be looted!
    • Devase wrote:

Uhh,... Albion has UI unlock settings to be able to shift the party window to an exact point you prefer it to be. No one knows this? It's in the settings of the group interface. You can not change it unless you are in a group. Once in a group, navigate to the UI settings and move the window where you wish. Uhhh, administrators? Why would you not know that? Your guy replied with "We are working on it". It's not a good sign if a user is telling the developer how his software works. oO
      clap clap clap clap clap 8| clap clap clap clap clap 8| clap clap clap clap clap 8| clap clap clap clap clap 8|
    • apphextwin wrote:

Uhh,... Albion has UI unlock settings to be able to shift the party window to an exact point you prefer it to be. No one knows this? It's in the settings of the group interface. You can not change it unless you are in a group. Once in a group, navigate to the UI settings and move the window where you wish. Uhhh, administrators? Why would you not know that? Your guy replied with "We are working on it". It's not a good sign if a user is telling the developer how his software works. oO
      You realize this post was over a year old and at the time of the post this feature did not exist.
    • DoomRawrus wrote:

apphextwin wrote:

You realize this post was over a year old and at the time of the post this feature did not exist.
      This thread is linked to the same question less than a month old. And that option has been available much longer than you think.
      clap clap clap clap clap 8| clap clap clap clap clap 8| clap clap clap clap clap 8| clap clap clap clap clap 8|
    • @apphextwin

The feature to move the Party UI was introduced with the Lancelot Update in March this year.
      As @DoomRawrus correctly pointed out: All answers in this thread by me were made way before that date. I'm willing to give a correct answer in the other thread if you provide me with a link to it because I did not see it yet.
      Please don't blame other people before checking basic information about the topic (including time stamps if necessary). Thanks :)

- Lino