The world of Albion opening soon...

• The world of Albion opening soon...

Adventurers far and wide, the world of Albion is almost upon us...

Don't get to exhausted this is just the start. I hope you all prepared for this as much as I did. The world is soon to be ours to conquer. With the help of our friends of course.
      Craft your weapons and armor, Travel deep into the world of Albion.. Gather those shiny ores and rare artifacts, because a WAR is upon us.
      Peace in Albion... hahahaha... There is only war!
      Guilds fight for territories, merchants fight for gold, Mercenaries fight for wealth, Crafters fight for fame, and Gathers fight for resources.
      No matter the role you play... There will always be a fight somewhere, or somehow.

You may play your role in a army of thousands, or be a single sole fighting for the reputation of a king.
      Whatever you contribute to Albion. Let it be known that we are here for years to come.

Remember... This is only the beginning.
    • I just joined today but was keeping my eye on Albion Online for quite some time now.Been waiting for Albion to open it's gates for like 2+ years or so....

Thank you Developers for making this game available for Android and IOS devices I hope you guys make it playable for phones etc too that would be very good.It would means Albion gates would be reachable far and wide on any devices.