[CLOSED] [Bank of Albion] Albion Release Investments #1 - Investment Completed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Saya

If you are still searching for an Auditor, I would love to hlp you out in your ventures. I am the Right Hand to the guild Orbis Alius (Stormy's guild).

I pride myself in knowing the gold market.

If you need any help, or would like to talk to someone about it, let me know!

Also, I would love to invest into your proposal as well! :)

- Poke
  • Saya wrote:

arrowofdeath wrote:

To find a winner there's always gota be a loser, and in this situation I would like to ask who's the loser
    well I am sure everyone has their own plan to corner the markets in some way, I suppose doing nothing while the opportunity passes by is the same as losing xD
    Yes but your asking for real life money here and I'm not willing to gove it away on some investment idea you came up with 2 days before launch
  • I have agreed to hold any collateral provided by Saya for this business proposal for a minor service fee.

Once sufficient collateral is provided by Saya for the amount of gold or silver in question, I will reply to this tread again.

If investors wish to conduct any trade through me as a trusted third party I will be available during european timezones if you give me a 24h notice about the time and location.

Details on the offer of how much collateral per gold/silver is required still have to be provided by Saya at this point in time I believe.
  • Dazyk wrote:

Maybe I missed it... but what is the return rate?

What is the end goal of the investment?

What happens to the gold we invest?

What is your plan for making the capital grow?
    end goal is to of course return a profit to investors!

I will not talk about the methods or investments to be made...

thank you for your interest xD
    Bank of Albion
    Investments & Third-Party Services (ROFLMAO)
    Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434
  • Saya wrote:

Dazyk wrote:

end goal is to of course return a profit to investors!
    I will not talk about the methods or investments to be made...

I mean, I like and trust your forum personality and I love the idea of this (exactly what a sandbox game needs!), BUT as a responsible investor (and an RL accountant) I would need more information... More transparency.

No investment in the real world is this vague, whether it is a public offering from a corporation or a portfolio of market instruments.

I'm not complaining about the risk: I can handle the risk, but to make an informed decision there needs to be more transparency.

If you can provide that, I'd love to invest! If not, good luck!

Daz
  • Dazyk wrote:

Saya wrote:

Dazyk wrote:

end goal is to of course return a profit to investors!I will not talk about the methods or investments to be made...

I mean, I like and trust your forum personality and I love the idea of this (exactly what a sandbox game needs!), BUT as a responsible investor (and an RL accountant) I would need more information... More transparency.
    No investment in the real world is this vague, whether it is a public offering from a corporation or a portfolio of market instruments.

I'm not complaining about the risk: I can handle the risk, but to make an informed decision there needs to be more transparency.

If you can provide that, I'd love to invest! If not, good luck!

Daz
    as explained in the original post, this investment is to take advantage of market opportunities ONLY available during the release of the game...

thank you for your interest but this is a public thread and secrecy is key until the opportunity has passed, I won't jeopardize that!
    Bank of Albion
    Investments & Third-Party Services (ROFLMAO)
    Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434
  • Ok, I get that you want to keep your methods secret. That I can understand.

What is the incentive to invest, is my main question. What is in it for us?

Helping you make millions isn't much of an incentive. What is the expected return for investors? Why should we give you our gold?

Also, how do the audits work? How will you be accountable to the investor? What's to stop you from just telling us that you didn't make much of a profit, or that you lost our initial investments? (That is what I mean by Transparency). What are the metrics against which you will measure success of the project?

Like I said: I am very excited and interested in this type of emergent gameplay! I guess I'm just asking you to sell me on it ;)