[Bank of Albion] Albion Release Investments #1 - Accepting Transfers

• [Bank of Albion] Albion Release Investments #1 - Accepting Transfers

Neu

I would like to present a business opportunity available to everyone joining Albion Online this coming week.

The release of the game offers several lucrative investment opportunities that I intend to take full advantage of. Having been a beta player for the last year, I have had time to participate in testing the economic aspects of Albion Online. While I must respectfully decline to reveal the specific details of my trading plan, I can say that it is very much suited to a combined effort, as explained below. My own starting capital is not sufficient to fully exploit these opportunities, and so this has prompted me to present this to the community.

I am asking for a small sum of gold from each investor, to be used for the purposes of providing a modest return, over a period of no longer than two weeks. These sums will be backed by collateral and the investment will be audited.

Why invest in this?

This is an opportunity to make your starting gold grow, without hampering your progress in other aspects of the game. It is most suitable for those who would prefer to rush to build their islands, farm fame, gather materials, jump straight into PvP, or explore what the game has to offer. Or perhaps you don't have time to play much in the first two weeks, due to work or school or other commitments. Allow me to offer you a solution!

Are there risks?

There are always risks. Beware anyone who tells you otherwise. However I understand that investors require an
      assurance of the safety of their capital. Therefore I intend to offer investors peace of mind by securing the investment personally with collateral, to be held by two third-parties unaffiliated with me. This collateral consists of all the items gifted with my legendary founder pack. All items will be redeemed in one of the five major cities, and will be traded to the appointed holders of collateral before the investment starts. All items will remain in their possession for the length of the investment, guaranteeing their safety.

What happens if something goes wrong?

If anything unfortunate happens during the investment period, all activities will be halted immediately. All assets held will be liquidated and redemptions to investors will proceed. Individual investors will be contacted via the forums, and arrangements to return all investments will be made. In the event of a lack of capital, the holders of collateral will be asked to liquidate the items in their possession and assist with redemptions.

What happens if I want my gold back before the end?

After the first week, investors are permitted to redeem any portion of their investment, in amounts of 2,500 gold. For example, if you invest 10,000 gold, you may choose to redeem 2,500 or 5,000 or 7,500 or the full 10,000. However, profit sharing will be calculated based on the total investments at the end of the investment period, rewarding those investors who stay the course.

Why is Saya doing this?

I asked myself the question that is currently on everyone's mind: who do I want to be in Albion Online? My answer is quite simple: a trustworthy person. After all, trust is something money can't buy, and can only be earned through hard-work and over time. I intend to make that journey and hope this is the first step in earning not only your trust, but the community's trust as a whole. I never made a post in the introductions part of the forum, but preferred to lets things flow naturally through helping people with questions about the game, or just being who I am to whoever I bumped into while posting. This approach has so far served me well, and I've interacted with many wonderful people, both on the forums and on the test servers.

Investment Specifics:

1. The minimum investment is 2,500 gold and the maximum is 25,000 gold, per investor
      2. The maximum capital I am willing to accept for this investment is 250,000 gold. I don't believe a higher amount would result in a significant increase in profits
      3. Thus there will be between ten and one-hundred investors if the investment is fully subscribed
      4. The investment will still proceed as long as at least 50% of the maximum capital is met
      5. Investments will be accepted and recorded using forum names only to avoid any malicious intent
      6. Investors will be required to indicate via the forums which in-game character will be giving and receiving gold
      7. I expect a return on investment of around 15-20%, but in my opinion this is quite modest

Timeline:

Day 1-4: Receipt of investments in any of the six major cities, first audit upon completed receipt of gold - IN PROGRESS
      Day 7-8: Second audit, opportunity for redemptions
      Day 14: Final audit, full payments to investors, return of collateral, closure of the investment

Holders of Collateral

Zarfand Bogul have kindly agreed to hold the founder/starter items as collateral for the duration of the investment.

Edit: Bogul has requested a fee, to be payable at the end of the investment. This fee will come from my own pocket and will not have any material impact on investors or the investment.

Audit Team

Scythian and Percyvelle have kindly agreed to perform the audits. (edit: former auditor Blodvaerd is on holiday)

Disclaimers:

I make all investment decisions personally and accept full responsibility for any and all outcomes. The holders of collateral and audit team are in no way involved with investment decisions and can not be held accountable for them.

Signups:

The investment is now accepting transfers. Please use the forum conversation feature so I can keep a tidy record of all investors. Please include the following in the conversation:

1. Your intended investment being a sum of gold between 2,500 and 25,000 only
      2. Which day you will be available to meet in person for transfer
      3. Any concerns or questions you may have with the investment that you would prefer to make privately
      4. Please indicate if you wish to remain anonymous in the thread, the auditors will have to be told for transparency reasons however

========== All gold transfers are to the character: Saya ==========

========== Do NOT transfer to any other character ingame, it will not be me! ==========

Investor List - 156,300 / 250,000 gold filled

1. Rejgnar 2,500 - Transferred
      2. Stormlord 10,000 - Transferred
      3. Skitted 2,500 - Transferred
      4. Example 10,000
      5. AussieArcher 10,000 - Transferred
      6. AdricTheGreat 20,000 - Transferred
      7. Dezmo 2,500
      8. Kuya 25,000 - Transferred
      9. Crankstar 10,000
      10. Pooportunity 5,000
      11. Wyle 15,000
      12. [Anonymous] 5,000 - Transferred
      13. [Anonymous] 5,000 - Transferred
      14. TriHard 3,800 - Transferred
      15. Cornwall 20,000 - Transferred
      16. denym_ - 10,000 - Transferred

Forum names listed above where possible for clarity.

Thanks for reading, I hope you are as excited in Albion's potential as I am! Whether you choose to invest or not, I sincerely hope you have the best time ever... oh and good luck to everyone tomorrow xD

This investment is brought to you by Bank of Albion and its affiliates. For more information on our operations please contact @Saya

For reference, see my other threads:
      [Bank of Albion] Third-Party Services
      Bank of Albion
      Investments, Raffles & Third-Party Services
      For more information please visit the Trade Forum

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 48 mal editiert, zuletzt von Saya ()

• Neu

arrowofdeath schrieb:

To find a winner there's always gota be a loser, and in this situation I would like to ask who's the loser
      well I am sure everyone has their own plan to corner the markets in some way, I suppose doing nothing while the opportunity passes by is the same as losing xD
      Bank of Albion
    • Neu

Hmm let me see

1 - This is probably the best written proposal I have ever seen

2 - with bogul and Zarf holding the collateral adds to its strength

3 - Scythian is always a cool dude - blodverd has made steady moves since he has popped up on my radar

As a cautious individual I look for the right names, excellent game plan and a interesting new playstyle = always in that order

I will back this

<3 Storm
    • Neu

Saya schrieb:

Hello!

I would like to present a business opportunity available to everyone joining Albion Online this coming week.

The release of the game offers several lucrative investment opportunities that I intend to take full advantage of. Having been a beta player for the last year, I have had time to participate in testing the economic aspects of Albion Online. While I must respectfully decline to reveal the specific details of my trading plan, I can say that it is very much suited to a combined effort, as explained below. My own starting capital is not sufficient to fully exploit these opportunities, and so this has prompted me to present this to the community.

I am asking for a small sum of gold from each investor, to be used for the purposes of providing a modest return, over a period of no longer than two weeks. These sums will be backed by collateral and the investment will be audited.

Why invest in this?

This is an opportunity to make your starting gold grow, without hampering your progress in other aspects of the game. It is most suitable for those who would prefer to rush to build their islands, farm fame, gather materials, jump straight into PvP, or explore what the game has to offer. Or perhaps you don't have time to play much in the first two weeks, due to work or school or other commitments. Allow me to offer you a solution!

Are there risks?

There are always risks. Beware anyone who tells you otherwise. However I understand that investors require an assurance of the safety of their capital. Therefore I intend to offer investors peace of mind by securing the investment personally with collateral, to be held by two third-parties unaffiliated with me. This collateral consists of all the items gifted with my legendary founder pack. All items will be redeemed in one of the five major cities, and will be traded to the appointed holders of collateral before the investment starts. All items will remain in their possession for the length of the investment, guaranteeing their safety.

What happens if something goes wrong?

If anything unfortunate happens during the investment period, all activities will be halted immediately. All assets held will be liquidated and redemptions to investors will proceed. Individual investors will be contacted via the forums, and arrangements to return all investments will be made. In the event of a lack of capital, the holders of collateral will be asked to liquidate the items in their possession and assist with redemptions.

What happens if I want my gold back before the end?

After the first week, investors are permitted to redeem any portion of their investment, in amounts of 2,500 gold. For example, if you invest 10,000 gold, you may choose to redeem 2,500 or 5,000 or 7,500 or the full 10,000. However, profit sharing will be calculated based on the total investments at the end of the investment period, rewarding those investors who stay the course.

Why is Saya doing this?

I asked myself the question that is currently on everyone's mind: who do I want to be in Albion Online? My answer is quite simple: a trustworthy person. After all, trust is something money can't buy, and can only be earned through hard-work and over time. I intend to make that journey and hope this is the first step in earning not only your trust, but the community's trust as a whole. I never made a post in the introductions part of the forum, but preferred to lets things flow naturally through helping people with questions about the game, or just being who I am to whoever I bumped into while posting. This approach has so far served me well, and I've interacted with many wonderful people, both on the forums and on the test servers.

Investment Specifics:

1. The minimum investment is 2,500 gold and the maximum is 25,000 gold, per investor
      2. The maximum capital I am willing to accept for this investment is 250,000 gold. I don't believe a higher amount would result in a significant increase in profits
      3. Thus there will be between ten and one-hundred investors if the investment is fully subscribed
      4. The investment will still proceed as long as at least 50% of the maximum capital is met
      5. Investments will be accepted and recorded using forum names to avoid any malicious intent
      6. Investors will be required to indicate via the forums which in-game character will be giving and receiving gold

Timeline:

Day 1-4: Receipt of investments in any of the six major cities, first audit upon completed receipt of gold
      Day 7-8: Second audit, opportunity for redemptions
      Day 14: Final audit, full payments to investors, return of collateral, closure of the fund

Holders of Collateral
      Zarf and Bogul have kindly agreed to hold the collateral for the duration of the investment.

Audit Team
      Blodvaerd and Scythian have kindly agreed to perform the audits.

Disclaimers:
      I make all investment decisions personally and accept full responsibility for any and all outcomes. The holders of collateral and audit team are in no way involved with investment decisions and can not be held accountable for them.

Thanks for reading, I hope you are as excited in Albion's potential as I am! Whether you choose to invest or not, I sincerely hope you have the best time ever... oh and good luck to everyone tomorrow xD
      Hi, your idea is one of the most ambitious and voracious projects. I like your idea but i have to tell you that there are groups that actually play the market the way you wanna do.

First of all, there is actually a very very very (fuck¨¨¨¨ng huge) big pool of gold that i manage. I suggest you to not take the risk to deal vs players that have administrated the albion market for 2,5 years.

Actually you are endangering your gameplay experience. You already have make some groups to stay alert against your moves. If you wanna do this, do it in silence. You are facing risks that you know nothing about.

You gonna play with money isnt yours, even if the players know the risk, at the end i promise a tons of people gonna get hurt if you do this.

I wanna make clear this is not a threat. That´s how it's.

Your are going to make public the names of the people that plays the market with you. The people is in a high risk, they dont know yet but just let the game get started.

I will not reply people who replyes my answer.

Last thing. I know many players who will be dunking just for fun the players that actually plays the market. Ofc, you wont loose any gold if you die, but if you are rich in AO, that means you have many items with high value.

AO is one of the games that actually bring a real scenario to the players. That's why we play AO.
    • Neu

sadly Blodvaerd forgot he was going on holiday on the 18th and felt he couldn't commit the time to help audit, happy holidays and thanks for helping Blodvaerd!

Percyvelle has kindly volunteered to help with the audit, welcome to the team xD
      Bank of Albion
    • Neu

@Metalord

I don't doubt there will be other players in the market, admittedly that is why I am not promising unrealistic returns on this investment...

as mentioned in the original post, I am aware of the risks and thank you for your concern xD
      Bank of Albion
    • Neu

fair question! it depends how high gold goes in two weeks, but as you know those items are all we start with, I don't see a way around that xD

if this is a success, the next investment will also be covered by collateral but of a more suitable kind...

I am open to suggestions on ways of improving things, don't be shy!

thanks @Takamori
      Bank of Albion