[INF] PREY ll GVG ll ARENA ll GATHERING ll CRAFTING ll DISCORD ll 90+ MEMBERS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [INF] PREY ll GVG ll ARENA ll GATHERING ll CRAFTING ll DISCORD ll 90+ MEMBERS

9/18 Updated

Updating Prey Website - guild application is in our website now.

prey.enjin.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/30 Updated

Looking for players who are interested in starting from Yellow zone GVG and climb up step by step together.

Looking for Gatherers, we do not have quota but we buy the mats from our gatherers with 50% of the market price value with guild fund.

discord.gg/MK9HQCQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/26 Update

Prey Guild Alliance (Gentle Nation) ZVZ - GN vs The Filthy Casuals -2[/b]

8/21 Update

Prey Guild Alliance (Gentle Nation) ZVZ - GN vs The Filthy Casuals

Looking for more people from EU time zone !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8.16 Updated

Recently purged inactive members and total members are now at 110+.

Guild join requirement change to have more active members.

PVP/Combat Players need 1 million fame
    Gatherers/Crafters needs at least one gathering or crafting level at least at T5

In needs of Tanks/Healers for GVG // Gatherers & Crafters who wants to be our core of the supply team to help create good ecosystem within the guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.6 Updated some videos

To apply :

discord.gg/MK9HQCQ

Late Night Blackzone Ganking Party 8/5/2017

Small Scale Practice PVP 8/5/2017

Hellgate PVP 8/5/2017

What our guild can promise is fairness among all guild members including leader & officers.
    As long as you are actively in discord and participating, you will be welcomed.
    Only requirement is to be able to read announcement chat in discord and actively playing and participating.
    No G kick because you did not donate 250K gold to the guild, although I won't stop you from donating :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/3 Updated discord link
    Looking for more people who is interested in GVG, Blackzone PVP, and gatherers/crafters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7/30 120 + Members
    Looking for players who wants to do blackzone pvp.
    Guild Island Upgraded to T6
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7/28 100+ Friendly Members

** Just noticed that in second battle we won against the guild/alliance that wiped us in first battle. Fun Game !

We are not the best and strongest guild nor have beta experience.
    But we enjoy pvp regardless of winning or losing.
    This video is our first trip to blackzone with flat T4 gears.

7/24 : 90+ members and growing fast with good people.
    Something to consider before joining us : We do not use guild chat that much and only use discord voice chat to talk to each other.

*** 60 Members as of 7/21
    ** Now we have 50+ Members as of 7/20
    *Currently we have 40+ members and upgraded guild island to T4 with T4 Refining Stations of all Kind & Crafting stations.

We are one of the most famous guild in Black Desert Online during it's primetime.
    Prey was top tier siege level pvp guild that loves pvp, not just "winning".

However, unlike other big guilds that brings 100+ members to a new game, we started from nothing.
    From only a few players who always seek for a fight, enjoys it regardless of winning or losing.
    Eventually similar minded players joined us and we grew into one of the most famous guild in the Black Desert Online.

If you are looking for a guild that is already strong from the beginning, we may not be a right guild for you.
    But if you are looking for a guild that you can grow together, overcome hard times, fight together, join PREY.

There are only few requirements to join us

1. Be Active when you are available. - We do not force you to play 24/7. But let's be active when you can.
    2. Discord- Do not have to be in voice chat all the time, but be able to join and listen when needed.
    3. Help each other
    4. No Drama
    5. Participate when the guild needs you. Mostly when the PVP happens.

We do not have super strict requirements in terms of gear level, player skill level, etc.
    Most of our requirement is that if you are a good fit with our guild style and we won't be an elitist guild.
    Every guild members are important to us.
    Guild leader and officers will be working to provide better environment for the guild mates, not vice versa.
    Also, We do not support Huge guild/Alliance taking over everything.

If you like to fight stronger opponents, do not give up, enjoys pvp whether you win or lose
    If you want to start from small and grow together to make a guild that you are proud to be in
    If you don't want to be treated as a cannon fodder or just some nobody in 300 member guild, you may be good fit with us

*** Gatherer/Crafters are welcomed !!

To Apply:

discord.gg/MK9HQCQ

Below is some footage of our guild in action

We lost this war but winning or losing does not matter if we had fun right?

[b] Catnap [/b]

Guild Leader of Prey

[url] [url]https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/56815-PREY-INTERNATIONAL-ll-DISCORD-ll-PVP-ll-Open-Recruitment/[/url] [/url]

The post was edited 21 times, last by Catnap ().

• hey :)

You a NA or EU guild or international?

I'm a UK player looking for a guild to call home and enjoy everything this game has to offer.

There are specific roles you are mainly looking for? I've just picked the game up (few days or so ago) so still figuring out what I want to play. I will also be gathering/crafting as I enjoy that aswell.

Thanks

"RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL LAMBS BECOME LIONS"
  • Syckz wrote:

hey :)

You a NA or EU guild or international?

I'm a UK player looking for a guild to call home and enjoy everything this game has to offer.

There are specific roles you are mainly looking for? I've just picked the game up (few days or so ago) so still figuring out what I want to play. I will also be gathering/crafting as I enjoy that aswell.

Thanks

We are international guild and have people all over the places and have players almost every timezone while NA evening ~ late night has most players.

You can play whatever weapon/profession you enjoy !
    But more tank/healer/mage as well as gathering & crafting is always helpful to the guild :)

Thank you :)
    [b] Catnap [/b]

Guild Leader of Prey

[url] [url]https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/56815-PREY-INTERNATIONAL-ll-DISCORD-ll-PVP-ll-Open-Recruitment/[/url] [/url]