Legendary Armor not properly distributing fame?

• Legendary Armor not properly distributing fame?

The pieces of equipment from the "Legendary Starter's Pack", known as the "Legendary Adventurer's Armor" , " Legendary Adventurer's Hat", and "Legendary Adventurer's Boots" appear as if they'd count towards the "Journeyman Plate Armor Fighter" in the destiny board. By looking at the stats that the armor gives it appears to be equivalent to Tier Three "Soldier's" gear, as well as having the same resource cost of "8 Bronze Bars" for the boots and helmet and "16 Bronze Bars" for the main piece. To me it would appear as if the fame earned while wearing this gear would belong to the metal armor tree, it is distributing the fame to the leather armor tree; whether or not this is properly a bug I do not know, I just thought it would only be proper to make sure that whomever needs to be aware is indeed aware.
  • Zargus wrote:

The pieces of equipment from the "Legendary Starter's Pack", known as the "Legendary Adventurer's Armor" , " Legendary Adventurer's Hat", and "Legendary Adventurer's Boots" appear as if they'd count towards the "Journeyman Plate Armor Fighter" in the destiny board. By looking at the stats that the armor gives it appears to be equivalent to Tier Three "Soldier's" gear, as well as having the same resource cost of "8 Bronze Bars" for the boots and helmet and "16 Bronze Bars" for the main piece. To me it would appear as if the fame earned while wearing this gear would belong to the metal armor tree, it is distributing the fame to the leather armor tree; whether or not this is properly a bug I do not know, I just thought it would only be proper to make sure that whomever needs to be aware is indeed aware.
    I'm almost certain that the armor you get from the founder pack does not increase anything on your destiny board, once I got to T3 I started crafting the gear I planned on using once I hit T4, ect.