Not able to claim rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not able to claim rewards

I previously had ACCIDENTALLY bought another Legendary Founders Pack for my same account. So my account should have TWO attached to it. Upon entering the game, with the first character, after going through the starting zone, I was able to claim my rewards.... but, I created a secondary character (in the same account) so that I could claim the gold that is received from buying a Legendary Founders Pack... on startup of the character, the claim buttons were not available.... after Starter zone, STILL not available.... after leveling up a bit... STILL not available for the secondary character. So I have come to the conclusion that there was either a mess up with my account... OR it is impossible to claim on another character after already claiming ONE for your main account.

I payed $100 for the second Leg. Found. Pack... And to make it worse, it was by ACCIDENT (lol)

I seriously hope that this money was not wasted and that I can receive the rewards that I payed for!

- Thank You in advance for any changes
  • As far as I know, all rewards go to the first character you claim with. So it's normal that a second character on the same account wouldn't be able to claim. Not sure what happens with 2 packs on the same account though, check the reward mails on the first character, see what you've received. Especially look at the gold amount.
  • Bulbasaur wrote:

I previously had ACCIDENTALLY bought another Legendary Founders Pack for my same account. So my account should have TWO attached to it. Upon entering the game, with the first character, after going through the starting zone, I was able to claim my rewards.... but, I created a secondary character (in the same account) so that I could claim the gold that is received from buying a Legendary Founders Pack... on startup of the character, the claim buttons were not available.... after Starter zone, STILL not available.... after leveling up a bit... STILL not available for the secondary character. So I have come to the conclusion that there was either a mess up with my account... OR it is impossible to claim on another character after already claiming ONE for your main account.

I payed $100 for the second Leg. Found. Pack... And to make it worse, it was by ACCIDENT (lol)

I seriously hope that this money was not wasted and that I can receive the rewards that I payed for!

You can ask for refund if you have not redeemed your key yet.
  • Bulbasaur wrote:

My man poke needs help

My account has TWO Legendary Founders attached to it... but, in game, on a second character, the option is not available to claim it... I figured it would be good to get the word out there.. because I accidentally spent $100 for that thing lol

can he has help devs ^^
    The Magic Cross Shoppe
    trades- services - artists - land rentals
    join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN