Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Sign-Up Bonus

Once you have purchased your first 30 days of premium, you will receive:
      • the option to buy and upgrade your very own player island
      • a one-time Learning Point bonus for a progression boost on your Destiny Board
      • a one-time crafting focus bonus for some heavy crafting sessions
      SPECIAL NOTE FOR FOUNDERS: If you have bought a Legendary, Epic or Veteran Founder's Pack, you automatically qualify for the Sign-Up Bonus and receive its cool rewards.

Does this mean that founders can create alts who can buy a player island without buying 30 days premium?
    • I don't believe that's what it means as it's a remnant of before the founder pack to starter pack change, so it feels like it's a warning indicating that if you've bought a pack you don't have to buy a Premium package as it's included in the account ( As you can see Here which is a snapshot of July 7th). But I'd like a response from someone who would know this for certain as well.

I wouldn't bet on it though..
      I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • jayw schrieb:

Does this mean that founders can create alts who can buy a player island without buying 30 days premium?
      No you can't you will recieve this benefit only on one character (the character you get premium on aswell) If you create a alt character and buy premium on that one aswell you will have to wait 30 days just like everyone else.
      Looking for a EU guild? Look no further we are Recruiting! > TIER8 <