Medium royal chest

• It's accelerating the cooling down of skills by 100%,
    Therefore increasing the cooldown rate by 100%, which equals to double cooldown speed.
    It's a special wording, but other games did that on skills already.
    The only thing the devs could do is changing the wording into "While the effect is active, your skills cool down twice as fast".
  • Tarrak0n wrote:

It's accelerating the cooling down of skills by 100%,
    Therefore increasing the cooldown rate by 100%, which equals to double cooldown speed.
    The only thing the devs could do is changing the wording into "While the effect is active, your skills cool down twice as fast".
    So if i use my e and it is a 20 second cd. And im in full leather with quick thinkiing passive and a t7 ommelete. How fast will my e be up again
    [Stardust]
    [Grief]
    [Malevqlence]
  • Lupi wrote:

Tarrak0n wrote:

It's accelerating the cooling down of skills by 100%,
    So if i use my e and it is a 20 second cd. And im in full leather with quick thinkiing passive and a t7 ommelete. How fast will my e be up again
    We dont know after that tbh... theres diminishing returns on stacking CD's... but omelette alone will reduce it by 3 seconds. Not sure what the DR is on multiple CD items... Id say you can get a 20 second CD to about 15 seconds with omelette and passives.