Will The forum get "wiped" ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Will The forum get "wiped" ???

    As I asked in the tittle, I wonder if you guys will clean up a little of the forum since there is a lot of outdated information.

    • New information going on, so clean out the old one.

    • Have to find a place to add that Gear builds addon, that is hidden somewhere.(Albion Armory??)
    • Add the art section, where can we submit some talent also download the art that you guys being doing (thanks artists some people think of you,great work)

      I mean no need to reset like hard reset it, but a clean up would be good. :thumbup:



    'Spin to win'
  • There are no plans to wipe the forum. There indeed is outdated information out there, however, the platform itself forces the more up-to-date information to the top. In case an old thread containing old information gets a bump, please report it and we will lock it.

    Also keep in mind that this is an MMORPG, so the development is never really finished, as the game will be continuously advanced and content will be changed and added - and it wouldn't make much sense to wipe the forum after each update.


    Carpazzo wrote:

    Have to find a place to add that Gear builds addon, that is hidden somewhere.(Albion Armory??)
    The Character Builder is not yet officially released, so you can find it only via a direct link for now: albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder


    Carpazzo wrote:

    Add the art section, where can we submit some talent also download the art that you guys being doing (thanks artists some people think of you,great work)
    This section already exists, it's the Video and Media Forum. As for downloading the art, you're right; there currently isn't a place where you could go download all of it - will poke around a bit and see if we can get something going. In the meanwhile, you can find some wallpapers and other artwork here and here.
  • Elsa wrote:

    There are no plans to wipe the forum. There indeed is outdated information out there, however, the platform itself forces the more up-to-date information to the top. In case an old thread containing old information gets a bump, please report it and we will lock it.

    Also keep in mind that this is an MMORPG, so the development is never really finished, as the game will be continuously advanced and content will be changed and added - and it wouldn't make much sense to wipe the forum after each update.


    Carpazzo wrote:

    Have to find a place to add that Gear builds addon, that is hidden somewhere.(Albion Armory??)
    The Character Builder is not yet officially released, so you can find it only via a direct link for now: albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder

    Carpazzo wrote:

    Add the art section, where can we submit some talent also download the art that you guys being doing (thanks artists some people think of you,great work)
    This section already exists, it's the Video and Media Forum. As for downloading the art, you're right; there currently isn't a place where you could go download all of it - will poke around a bit and see if we can get something going. In the meanwhile, you can find some wallpapers and other artwork here and here.
    I have those from before :P ... but thanks Elsa

    'Spin to win'