Unable to upgrade an Epic Founders Pack

• Carpazzo wrote:

Spartacusx wrote:

I have been a founder for years and I feel like they just screwed me over.

I'll use small words so you understand... The Starter packs are better as they mentioned. If you want a Starter pack, but you're a Founder, you cannot upgrade it to a Starter pack or anything higher. You can rebuy it, then lose all your Founder rewards... or have two accounts. It's pretty ridiculous.
  • I know I'm not the only one that wants to upgrade their founders pack but are unable. I spent $40 on the Stormblood expansion, $50 to boost my toon and played less than a month. I spent all that money a few days before the game released. No problem. Most games I end up quitting within a month. I was willing to spend an additional $20 on your game not for any of the items but to play the game a day early. So you lose 20 minimum per person that wanted to upgrade more if they wanted to upgrade to the higher tier. I would fire who ever was responsible for such an enormous revenue loss. I may never spend another dime on the game again but you would of had an additional 67% increase of my original $30 spent. I heard 300k people will be playing. Say 50% on the low side wanted to up grade, you lost 3 MILLION IN REVENUE .... LMAO AT YOU. Now fix it quick and collect more money for fuck sake. The lost potential right there is just WOW!!! You can tell kids are running the show.
  • Or offer me a refund and Ill buy a the starter pack. Problem solved. I don't care about the shit I get from the founders pack. I really don't. What I care about is early access and that was announced after the founder pack upgrade options were removed. Ill pay for early access, I wont pay for digital shit I could give two shits about. I wish you would of made the early access clear from the beginning. I got fucked supporting the game early. Last early access game I will ever invest into. I even heard the starter packs were better than the founder packs. For me they are better. I would be able to upgrade right now and play a day early but no I was a moron and gave the company my money to early.
  • Spartacusx wrote:

Carpazzo wrote:

Spartacusx wrote:

I have been a founder for years and I feel like they just screwed me over.

I'll use small words so you understand... The Starter packs are better as they mentioned. If you want a Starter pack, but you're a Founder, you cannot upgrade it to a Starter pack or anything higher. You can rebuy it, then lose all your Founder rewards... or have two accounts. It's pretty ridiculous.
    Sorry you fell like that, in my opinion I don't see how starter pack can be any better. I got extra gold, I been playing the game for all this time, 2 years testing to be precise and helpin directly for the game development,made suggestions here ,upvoting good suggestions,made friends, and tomorrow ill be playing the game.
    You could have upgraded your account to Legendary until 9 July that was the last date for it ,Robert Hankys said on the video, and we got a newsletter about it.

What is Robert Hankys nickname on the forums BTW??? Anyone knows

'Spin to win'
  • Spartacusx wrote:

You are wrong. As a founder of epic for example you receive the items of epic novice pack too. Considering the pack value you have. And about upgrading pack they warned about it per mail and at website 7 days before it.
    Be the change that you wish to see in the world
  • I didn't want to upgrade until I found out that I would receive early access. They didn't tell us about early access until after the upgrade process had ended. Read my above post, I want in early, I would of paid extra to upgrade my account once I found out that I would receive early access. So you see, I was screwed by endorsing the game in the beginning via becoming a founder. If I had waited and purchased a starter pack and then found out that the higher tiers got me in early I could simply upgrade. Now, I am fucked out of one day of game time and they lose money. If 100,000 people wanted to upgrade but were unable then they just lost 2 million dollars. ITS A STUPID FUCKING MOVE on their part.
  • i do kinda feel screwed a bit. i couldnt even get my forum name changed and its been over a year. now people can buy starter packs at this point and start before a founder? ... I think i understand now.

ive literaly made plenty of tickets. it should have been a thing for founders before people where even able to purchase starter packs and log in the game before me to claim names.
  • So the founders did get nothing out of their package? So you wanna tell me being able to test out a lot of builds in a safe environment, being able to get your perfect start ready and already having a good idea what the game is about is not worth anything? If a new player buys the legendary package he will still fall behind a founder with the Veteran package in no time. I would argue on the first day the founder will log in, if he knows what he is doing.
    You had all those advantages and now you complain, because you don´t get extras?
    I wish I had your problems

The post was edited 1 time, last by Magelan ().