Epic Founders getting the real SHAFT??????

• Epic Founders getting the real SHAFT??????

So let me get this straight, I paid $50-- 2 years ago maybe little longer...I helped support this game at its early development when it was barely NOTHING... and all I get is a "little" extra gold...same equipment same avatar...just a "little" extra gold from these here starter packs...I can imagine how tiff'd the Legendary founders are but your epic founders just got royal S$%^ on.. we paid $50 which is more than what most "GREAT" games cost these days.. and your game wasn't NOTHING back when we did pay... we supported you.. we basically paid your bills made you guys what it is today... and NOW your telling me.. I could of basically just waited to buy your game until right now...only difference is i'm just getting a "LITTLE" extra gold...What a slap to the F$%^ face... what a ignorant selfish move on your part.. I hate to say it but your game even in its full development is not worth the $50 I invested into it... I can go buy Fallout 4 cheaper for example... the $50 I paid into this game 2+ years ago was to support YOU.. and all you can do is say..hey we will give ya a "LITTLE" extra gold we don't get mount's or houses... we just get "little" extra gold.....what a literal Joke. at this point I am honestly not sure if I'll even play this game let alone recommend it to anyone.. I'll actually probably suggest people to not even bother with a company like this... your only solution is "its Ok we will give ya a little more gold".... how about you give the people who SPENT $50 to support your game more than just a little extra gold to start with. I don't care about these basic to epic to legendary pack bullcrap "WHY DONT YOU GIVE YOUR "FOUNDERS" SOMETHING THEY CAN FEEL PROUD OF...That NOBODY else can get... instead your going to give us equipment that is going to be replaced..an avatar that we have already have had...BUT WAIT.. we also get...wait for it...a "LITTLE" extra more gold.....FAN F%$^ TASTIC. GG devs ....Good F#$% GAME. :evil: :cursing: :thumbdown: :evil: :cursing: :thumbdown: :evil:
  • yup, you can tell its certainly amateur hour at SI. Terrible marketing and PR. Its not going to help that a week before launch everyone's going to be talking about how this game broke yesterday then they shaft all the founders. (the apology doesnt work) everyone is pissed about the head start more than anything else. And although its true SI never said the head start was exclusive it was still the shadiest move I've ever seen a MMO company do to their founders last minute.
  • I dont get why people even care about this... Why even bother.. You got what you paid for and if someone still not decided if they want to buy the game or not, they can still give alot more money than you gave SBI to help further development.

You should be fucking greatful that people other than yourself still might pay 100$, so that the game YOU paid to play gets even better... And if they give twice as much money to the development its kinda fair that they get a headstart.

What you got for buying the game 2 years ago? I did that myself and I have played about 1000hours of beta with lots of great memories. Not my fault if you didnt used the benefits of buying the game early on.
    "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"
    - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Some legendary founders in this game is so dense and greedy that I won't even bother argueing with them. they think that if people pay less, then they don't even have the right to talk or ask for anything. Hey what if someone with more money than you burnt down your house, and throw $1 billion in your face, will you say the same? Paying more money than others doesnt mean you can shoot down others who pay less. Do you think your $100 matters and others $50 or $30 don't matter?
    Yawn...
  • jackthien wrote:

Some legendary founders in this game is so dense and greedy that I won't even bother argueing with them. they think that if people pay less, then they don't even have the right to talk or ask for anything. Hey what if someone with more money than you burnt down your house, and throw $1 billion in your face, will you say the same? Paying more money than others doesnt mean you can shoot down others who pay less. Do you think your $100 matters and others $50 or $30 don't matter?
    Hmm, you refering to me or OP, cuz OP is the most greedy here, crying for nothing. While I am the Legendary founder.. Your post just made me a little confused.. :) Also how is paying someone to burn their house down equal to founders being greedy?

Dont get me wrong doe, I just want to know what you meant and why you even posted here .. Why did anyone even reply here? Why did I? This thread is obviously just created to contribute to a toxic community against a company doing good.

I dont think they fucked anyone over doe.. You know what I think fucking someone over is? Adding a season pass that costs 50$ to get new items comming this season. Also dont forget the new items is OP AF for if you dont pay, you wont be able to play the game unless you pay for both game and season pass roughly 100$.

You know, players who play games from EA etc. they know what it feels like to get screwd..
    - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • smh at you, you payed for a pack you got what you payed for you though it was worth it at the time now you see another pack and its almost the same but to you only you can have the things in it because you where first you supported them first but people that paided the same as you their money is worth less to you because you did it first even though they paid supported the same amount you and ps the cosmetic are different rings mounts
  • Raczer wrote:

jackthien wrote:

Some legendary founders in this game is so dense and greedy that I won't even bother argueing with them. they think that if people pay less, then they don't even have the right to talk or ask for anything. Hey what if someone with more money than you burnt down your house, and throw $1 billion in your face, will you say the same? Paying more money than others doesnt mean you can shoot down others who pay less. Do you think your $100 matters and others $50 or $30 don't matter?
    Hmm, you refering to me or OP, cuz OP is the most greedy here, crying for nothing. While I am the Legendary founder.. Your post just made me a little confused.. :) Also how is paying someone to burn their house down equal to founders being greedy?
    Dont get me wrong doe, I just want to know what you meant and why you even posted here .. Why did anyone even reply here? Why did I? This thread is obviously just created to contribute to a toxic community against a company doing good.

I dont think they fucked anyone over doe.. You know what I think fucking someone over is? Adding a season pass that costs 50$ to get new items comming this season. Also dont forget the new items is OP AF for if you dont pay, you wont be able to play the game unless you pay for both game and season pass roughly 100$.

You know, players who play games from EA etc. they know what it feels like to get screwd..
    Tbh you are one of the reason why this community is so toxic. People like you think that people who pay less are worthless and invest nothing. Do you think it fair for Epic and Vet founders when they only get extra gold, but Legendary founders get gold, mount, etc? Do you think other founders beside Leg. Founders are not founders at all? I don't even care about what rewards these vet and epic founders get, but ppl like who who talk down on the ones that invest less than you make me sick. You are acting like you are the top 1% and we should be grateful cause u pay $100.
    Can you tell me how much money would SBI get if 100 or thousand of ppl pay &50? Is it still a small sum of money for you? Everybody invest in the game no matter how much they put into the game, be more respectful maybe? Why don't you tell me why legendary founders get 4 mounts but epic and vet got none? Shouldnt these ppl get atleast 1-2 mount to make it more fair?
    Honestly, i don't even care. Ppl like you just make me sick...bye. (Last post cause no point talking to someone that doesn't share the same ideal)
    Yawn...
  • jackthien wrote:

Tbh you are one of the reason why this community is so toxic. People like you think that people who pay less are worthless and invest nothing. Do you think it fair for Epic and Vet founders when they only get extra gold, but Legendary founders get gold, mount, etc? Do you think other founders beside Leg. Founders are not founders at all? I don't even care about what rewards these vet and epic founders get, but ppl like who who talk down on the ones that invest less than you make me sick. You are acting like you are the top 1% and we should be grateful cause u pay $100.Can you tell me how much money would SBI get if 100 or thousand of ppl pay &50? Is it still a small sum of money for you? Everybody invest in the game no matter how much they put into the game, be more respectful maybe? Why don't you tell me why legendary founders get 4 mounts but epic and vet got none? Shouldnt these ppl get atleast 1-2 mount to make it more fair?
    Honestly, i don't even care. Ppl like you just make me sick...bye. (Last post cause no point talking to someone that doesn't share the same ideal)
    First of all im not talking down to noone..
    Secound I dont think Im more worth than others that paid less than me. I paid more solely because i wanted to support this game, because I could afford it and I love the game(we all do).

Now, you say its unfair to epic founders that they got no mount. When they bought their founder pack they was promised no mount.
    Isnt it unfair to a Legendary founder if he paid thoes 100$ just to get a mount early on; now he could have paid just 50$ and still get a mount?

Do you know whats bugging me? SBI have never ever stated that Starterpacks would not have headstart. They only said legendary and epic founder would. Now the players has misunderstood this, and to make up for a mistake(that they did not make), they give founders more than what they paid for. Because of this legendary founders who paid for alot more stuff gets 2x more stuff, just like epic founders also get 2x more stuff.

And this is weird. Because OP complains about that he isnt getting as much as the legendary founders. Still i am the greedy one? I would expect to get just what I paid for nothing more. Sure the extra mounts etc. is nice, but I would not get mad if i didnt get more than I paid for.. If i complained about it I would actually feel embarrassed.
    - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • UnknownSource wrote:

So let me get this straight, I paid $50-- 2 years ago maybe little longer...I helped support this game at its early development when it was barely NOTHING... and all I get is a "little" extra gold...same equipment same avatar...just a "little" extra gold from these here starter packs...I can imagine how tiff'd the Legendary founders are but your epic founders just got royal S$%^ on.. we paid $50 which is more than what most "GREAT" games cost these days.. and your game wasn't NOTHING back when we did pay... we supported you.. we basically paid your bills made you guys what it is today... and NOW your telling me.. I could of basically just waited to buy your game until right now...only difference is i'm just getting a "LITTLE" extra gold...What a slap to the F$%^ face... what a ignorant selfish move on your part.. I hate to say it but your game even in its full development is not worth the $50 I invested into it... I can go buy Fallout 4 cheaper for example... the $50 I paid into this game 2+ years ago was to support YOU.. and all you can do is say..hey we will give ya a "LITTLE" extra gold we don't get mount's or houses... we just get "little" extra gold.....what a literal Joke. at this point I am honestly not sure if I'll even play this game let alone recommend it to anyone.. I'll actually probably suggest people to not even bother with a company like this... your only solution is "its Ok we will give ya a little more gold".... how about you give the people who SPENT $50 to support your game more than just a little extra gold to start with. I don't care about these basic to epic to legendary pack bullcrap "WHY DONT YOU GIVE YOUR "FOUNDERS" SOMETHING THEY CAN FEEL PROUD OF...That NOBODY else can get... instead your going to give us equipment that is going to be replaced..an avatar that we have already have had...BUT WAIT.. we also get...wait for it...a "LITTLE" extra more gold.....FAN F%$^ TASTIC. GG devs ....Good F#$% GAME. :evil: :cursing: :thumbdown: :evil: :cursing: :thumbdown: :evil:
    If you search in the forums, there are plenty of people who feel the same as you, but you must understand what you have actually initially purchased. Yes you purchased founder pack which not only gave you a nice gold bonus and extra items but don't forget it has also given you pre launch access to game which is worth more than the bonuses you receive. Playing the game months or days prior to release gives you a massive head start, think about it you have had access to the complete game before it has been released, you get to see different weapon skills, armour skills, mounts, crafting, mining, resources etc etc, not forgetting it you have had access to the complete map so you will know which direction to go etc. Im not going to say your not entitled to display how you feel, but i honestly do think you should think about the complete picture before you decide to rage on the forums. :thumbsup:
  • First of let me break it down for all of ya like this... I "HAVE NOT" played more than 50 hours of this game..like most of you probably have... you see this is where the confusion comes in... I did not pay $50 just for "early access" to a game that was not even fully developed yet....still in "ALPHA" and "BETA".... I paid $50 to support a game...and wait for it's release...a game that at the time..had nothing... and if nobody paid for this game there prolly wouldnt be one right now..let's be real..or it wouldn't be anywhere finished...So I paid $50 played a little bit and then waited for it to be fully developed... what I am pissed at is that... we get no compensation for making this game what it is today...only the people who payed $100 get mounts and other items...let's be real won't be hard for me to get a mount in the game no matter what!!! but is the $50 extra from my initial $50 I paid worth a ingame mount and other flashy things...in fact you Legendary founders got the real Shaft.. but in retro spect "WE ALL DID"... because that $100,$50,$30 you payed to help this company does not matter...cause the person who pays right now the same amount gets to start with you..and get "ALL" the same things as you...just "Slightly" little less...since your a "Founder" .... My thought is "I dont even care about being a founder" knowing I could have just waited to pay that money and got damn near the same thing now would have made no difference..."THAT WHAT PISSES ME OFFF" end of my second rant... I will return.
  • In terms of shaftyness, it is indeed the Epic Founders who got it the worst. The Legendary Founders got everything SBI could give them. (They could not take away the Starter Pack stuff at any level once they sold it, so they had to add to the Founders, and the Legendary Founders got the best compensation.)

The Veteran Founders did get shafted more than the Legendary Founders. A bunch more people were able to buy in this week with head start. That's not actually all that horrible, given that SBI has said in hindsight they would have just kept Founders Packs open until the 19th/20th. So, all things considered, they got a bit of extra gold...but they also don;t have the ability to upgrade now, and that's not fair given that STARTERS do! They're out $30, basically, if they want to upgrade, whereas a Starter can just put that $30 towards an Epic of Legendary.

The Epic Founders got screwed the most.

And meanwhile SBI continues to pretend that they are trying to keep the release staggered, "for stability" when all they would have had to do in that case was STOP SELLING THE GAME FOR A WEEK.

No, they wanted money and they don't really care enough to address the issues they caused with their lack of foresight outside of the bandaid they gave us which only really addresses Legendary Founders.

I am continuing to recruit people to play. Meanwhile I can't react to the release of Starter Packs, the details of which were completely secret in the run-up to the switch...THANKS OBAMA.