Need OFFICIAL reply... What happens if you stack a Legendary Starter on a Legendary Founder?

• Need OFFICIAL reply... What happens if you stack a Legendary Starter on a Legendary Founder?

Need an official answer...

What happens if you stack a Legendary (or other) starter on TOP of a Legendary Founder?

I ASSUME that you will get
    180 days premium
    25200 gold
    Founder ox
    Founder horse
    Founder status
    Founder House
    Founder Certificate
    Founder Ring
    Founder Avatar
    Founder House
    Founder Looking Glass
    Founder Equipment
    Starter cart
    Starter horse
    Starter Legendary Avatar
    Starter Ring
    Starter Legendary Equipment
    Starter Epic Equipment
    Starter Epic Avatar

So the question really is:
    What Avatar do I end up with and what ring?

I mean, 100 for another 12k gold and 90 days more premium (7500 gold value) is pretty decent along with alternate starter equipment and avatars, but its confusing what you will end up looking like.

Also, can we activate Legendary on first character and Starter on first alternate?

(The account page seems to be willing to let you do it)
  • Blodvaerd wrote:

No, you don't get both premium amounts of months...

Legendary Founders still only get 90 days of premium, not 180 days.

you will also get an extra 20% gold, not just the 10% bonus.

You get Mounts and Gear from both Founders and Starters
    You misunderstood my questions

If I BUY a Legendary Starter and already have a Legendary Founder, I should get 180 days, 90 + 90, either to be used on one character or 90 on one and 90 on an alt.

If I did not get 90+90, then they should not let Founders add starter pack codes to their accounts.

I understand that Legendary Founders now get all items/mounts from Legendary Starter. But if I bought a legendary starter to add to my legendary founder, how does that work.
  • Archaegeo wrote:

Blodvaerd wrote:

No, you don't get both premium amounts of months...

Legendary Founders still only get 90 days of premium, not 180 days.

you will also get an extra 20% gold, not just the 10% bonus.

You get Mounts and Gear from both Founders and Starters
    You misunderstood my questions
    If I BUY a Legendary Starter and already have a Legendary Founder, I should get 180 days, 90 + 90, either to be used on one character or 90 on one and 90 on an alt.

If I did not get 90+90, then they should not let Founders add starter pack codes to their accounts.

I understand that Legendary Founders now get all items/mounts from Legendary Starter. But if I bought a legendary starter to add to my legendary founder, how does that work.
    You would get the 180 and the gold I presume. However the other loot, you will get already now that they apologized for the starter packs. You will now get the gear from both if you purchased Founders packs. So unless you want to have the extra premium and gold for $99.95, that's the only additional things you will get.
    Raycast - 187
    Referral: Click Here
  • In theory now I should get 3 horses, and 3 sets of items, 1 founder and 2 starter, if I buy STARTER and add to an already purchased FOUNDER

Which would be nice for 1 main and 2 alts.

To Clarify:

NEED AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE <GRIN> @Korn?

If I am currently Legendary Founder, and I BUY a Legendary Starter and add it to my account, will I have all founder + 2 sets of legendary starter gear + normal founder gold and premium time and normal starter gold and premium time.

So 26400 gold, 180 days of premium, all founder gear, 2 sets of starter gear (one from founder, one from starter)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Archaegeo ().

• Thanks Axolotl, that really supports 3 characters, as you will have 90 days premium on Founder, 90 days premium on Starter, and 26400 gold of which 7500 will give you 90 days premium on 3rd char.

Plus you get 3 horses and carts (1 founder each and 2 starter each) so all 3 have both horse and cart.

And of course everyone gets their own set of armor.
  • Archaegeo wrote:

Thanks Axolotl, that really supports 3 characters, as you will have 90 days premium on Founder, 90 days premium on Starter, and 26400 gold of which 7500 will give you 90 days premium on 3rd char.

Plus you get 3 horses and carts (1 founder each and 2 starter each) so all 3 have both horse and cart.

And of course everyone gets their own set of armor.
    I thought the 90 Days Premium is only on First Character? Would that be 180 on First Character? Or can you now split it to another?