Question about Albion Online

• Kakari wrote:

Looks like game is dead :(

Based on the fact that nobody replied to your question out of 100 questions asked today within one hour?

You're cute. But you're not the center of the world. The sooner you realize this, the more easy your life will be.

Try emailing support. Your question is super specific. I dont think regular forum users know the answer to your question. Which is why they didn't reply.

You would realize this if you spend 30 seconds thinking. In the future, do this before you post.
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
  • Stravanov wrote:

Kakari wrote:

Looks like game is dead :(
    Based on the fact that nobody replied to your question out of 100 questions asked today within one hour?

You're cute. But you're not the center of the world. The sooner you realize this, the more easy your life will be.

Try emailing support. Your question is super specific. I dont think regular forum users know the answer to your question. Which is why they didn't reply.

You would realize this if you spend 30 seconds thinking. In the future, do this before you post.
    No problem edgy sir lord. Baited completed.
  • Kakari wrote:

Hi,
    I am wondering if am I able to buy founder pack for a bit cheaper price somewhere? For example I could buy it from someone who already has 2 copies of key, ofc only if it is possible and legal.
    This is not permitted by the TOS. Packs which have been purchased and redeemed belong to the account that redeemed them. Selling of an account can result in a permanent ban of that account.

Kakari wrote:

Another question is if am I able to change e-mail of my account? If yes, how can I do it?
    There is no way to change the email account associated with an account without SBI doing it manually. I currently do not know the policy on this. It is a question you need to ask support in a support ticket.