Any plan to buff Daggers...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• If that's the case maybe it's bugged, because it's SUPPOSED to be doing nearly 2x that of a pike's E in total, 60% initially and 40% on the DoT. Right after the change it was doing that - I haven't used it since though so I don't know the state of it as of the last few months, since I stopped playing until release.
    • daggers need some utility( healing reduction or CC) but not damage buff. daggers pair in galahad was total OP shit for idiots without brain

Vitt4300 schrieb:

maybe

grunfire schrieb:

do daggers not 1shot anymore is that why peeps are grumpy? I haven't used them in about a year and a half so not sure.
      Not even close.

Cian schrieb:

I think the damage is fine as-is. I just think they need some kind of utility - healing reduction on slit throat would make a whole lot of sense, and would help the DoT effect finish off a target if they can't be healed for as much.
      I have done TONS of testing on dagger pair as its my favorite weapon and I have to say that the damage is lackluster AT BEST. There are many many many weapons that do the same if not more damage then slit throat that doesn't have to have stacks to do it. That should not be the case. Slit throat should be one of the most damaging abilities since it is an assassin weapon and meant to burst someone down. But not only is it not of the most damaging weapons but it is an average damage at best. I can when I get off work make a list of all the weapons with a higher damaging "E" then slit throat that either 1 doesn't even need stacks to do damage or the stacks actually buff the person fully instead of hindering them in a way and the stacks cooldown is much quicker. IE Spear Pike. for instance.
      u just a stupuid whiner or fat troll. pike E damage 700 and pair daggers E 1200 damage.everybody know what daggers was OP before and now it balanced. cry moar pls
    • Cian schrieb:

If that's the case maybe it's bugged, because it's SUPPOSED to be doing nearly 2x that of a pike's E in total, 60% initially and 40% on the DoT. Right after the change it was doing that - I haven't used it since though so I don't know the state of it as of the last few months, since I stopped playing until release.
      im tested 2 days ago with friend.. PIke E do less 60 % damage than dagger pair E. this guy just troll

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von SirAchtung ()

• SirAchtung schrieb:

Cian schrieb:

If that's the case maybe it's bugged, because it's SUPPOSED to be doing nearly 2x that of a pike's E in total, 60% initially and 40% on the DoT. Right after the change it was doing that - I haven't used it since though so I don't know the state of it as of the last few months, since I stopped playing until release.
      im tested 2 days ago with friend.. PIke E do less 60 % damage than dagger pair E. this guy just troll
      Awwww you cant read. Its ok.
      Myrmidons is always recruiting. Part of [ARCH] Alliance. MSG me in game to join. Achillles. (yes thats 3 L's)
    • Daggers really need a buff I agree, the bloodletter and claws and blackhand are fine the way they are in my opinion. The pair and single though need a buff as they are in a bad position. I also do agree with the changes to assassin spirit as the armor reduction on it is far too much too much to be used for pvp or even some cases of pve.

If they buff the damage a little bit on dagger pair and maybe have an attack speed passive for daggers that triggers after 4 normal attacks and not 6..
      Give me shawarma
    • Illidan schrieb:

They could just revert the damage to the ability so it still hits just as hard but instead of a channeled slit throat they could put the mechanics around skill / timing.

Example:

Player casts Slit Throat: The Channel bar is replaced with a Bar that scales from Red > Orange> Yellow > Green > Yellow > Orange > Red with fluctuating speeds upon each time Slit Throat is casted. Player is required to focus on the timing of the idle line running in-between each color which represents a damage bonus.

Red - 50% total skill damage
      Orange - 65% skill damage
      Yellow - 80% skill damage
      Green - 100% skill damage

This could negate the bleed effect everyone hates while also raising the skill cap for the dagger line(Dual daggers specifically).

Just some food for thought. @Monochrome
      impossible,
      1 high ping user cannot play it
      2 dont think devs would wanna spend time on it.
      3 burst damage based on... luck? just a no
    • Furinkazan schrieb:

Illidan schrieb:

They could just revert the damage to the ability so it still hits just as hard but instead of a channeled slit throat they could put the mechanics around skill / timing.

Example:

Player casts Slit Throat: The Channel bar is replaced with a Bar that scales from Red > Orange> Yellow > Green > Yellow > Orange > Red with fluctuating speeds upon each time Slit Throat is casted. Player is required to focus on the timing of the idle line running in-between each color which represents a damage bonus.

This could negate the bleed effect everyone hates while also raising the skill cap for the dagger line(Dual daggers specifically).

impossible,1 high ping user cannot play it
      2 dont think devs would wanna spend time on it.
      Where does luck come into the equation? It is a skill based addition.

The bar scales back and forth, up to the player to pay attention to the bars location to cast the skill.
      High ping? Ping doesn't affect being able to cast an ability, just the server sides ability to read the cast from the person's device.
      Time? It would take under a day to create a scaling bar with the way they code. It's viable.
      http://i68.tinypic.com/2guwopw.png
    • Illidan schrieb:

Furinkazan schrieb:

Illidan schrieb:

Example:

impossible,1 high ping user cannot play it2 dont think devs would wanna spend time on it.
      Where does luck come into the equation? It is a skill based addition.
      The bar scales back and forth, up to the player to pay attention to the bars location to cast the skill.
      High ping? Ping doesn't affect being able to cast an ability, just the server sides ability to read the cast from the person's device.
      Time? It would take under a day to create a scaling bar with the way they code. It's viable.
      Terrible idea. If the bar was server side, ping would make it impossible to do for people outside the US. If the bar was client side, it would open things up for hackers - hit the optimal spot every time.
    • wow.... anyone who thinks daggers were over powered at any point have no fucking clue what cleanse is OR have no idea how to select someone see 3 stacks and walk away from them people are actually so bad its insane christ.

anyway as far as dagger balance they're F tier right now in everything besides maybe duals where you're locked into a small open space which doesn't actually represent any actual PvP besides THAT form. reverting them to exactly as they were before their past nerf so they could continue to be tested and played with as a B tier weapon (where they were before the mindless nerf.)
    • realplayeralert schrieb:

wow.... anyone who thinks daggers were over powered at any point have no fucking clue what cleanse is OR have no idea how to select someone see 3 stacks and walk away from them people are actually so bad its insane christ.

anyway as far as dagger balance they're F tier right now in everything besides maybe duals where you're locked into a small open space which doesn't actually represent any actual PvP besides THAT form. reverting them to exactly as they were before their past nerf so they could continue to be tested and played with as a B tier weapon (where they were before the mindless nerf.)
      your statement only apply to dagger pairs, or maybe 1h dagger.

in fact dagger pairs and 1h dagger works pretty well in pve.

claws is B~A rank in openword ganking,
      bloodletter and black hands are both A~S rank i assume.
    • Grexx schrieb:

I agree with them getting a utility.
      My opinion, it gets boring as fuck 1 shooting people.
      I use to play daggers heavy on other test. I understand but 1 shot is just not fun at all
      I agree. A damage boost to the DoT side of things might be in order, but some sort of utility like a big healing reduction would make them much more useful.

Another idea: A short duration 60-90% snare. Hard to walk when your throats slit right?
    • Cian schrieb:

Grexx schrieb:

I agree with them getting a utility.
      My opinion, it gets boring as fuck 1 shooting people.
      I use to play daggers heavy on other test. I understand but 1 shot is just not fun at all
      I agree. A damage boost to the DoT side of things might be in order, but some sort of utility like a big healing reduction would make them much more useful.
      Another idea: A short duration 60-90% snare. Hard to walk when your throats slit right?
      Yea that, or just a bleed affect dot after slit throats. or both lol but that might be OP.
      Damn Grexx, Back at it again with Albion :evil:
      Orbis Alius -> Back again with the shenanigans

New? Here's a referral!
      albiononline.com/?ref=2T53CW3ZH9