[Feedback Wanted!] New Hector Dungeons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Feedback Wanted!] New Hector Dungeons

Hello!

With Hector, we introduced a few dungeons, with some additional changes introduced in Hector Patch #2 to make then more fun and interesting. We would like to know what you think of them!

Here is the list of maps where you can find the new dungeons (entrances are in the middle of the mob camps):

Undead (T4):
    Blackthorn Quarry, Smoothfloor Cleft, Curlew Fen, Mawar Gorge, Russerdell, Ferndell, Windripple Fen, Pen Uchaf

Keeper (T5):
    Sleetwater Basin, Splinterbranch Basin, Corpsewash Basin, Blackthorn Wood, Snapshaft Trough, Screesides Trough, Lewsdon Hill, Knoyle Hill, harcal Fissure, Ardair Fissure, Caldair Fissure, Dirtwall Trough

Morgana (T6):
    Spectral Sump, Highbole Glen, Sapwood Glen, Grisdale, Ribcage Steppe, Creag Dubb

Undead (T7):
    Darkroot Hollow, Arkag Chasm, Stonetop Sink, Hungry Mire, Shiftshadow Expanse

Give us your feedback!

First of all and most importantly: Tell us which dungeons and Tier you have played! (This is mandatory)
    • Undead (T4)
    • Keeper (T5)
    • Morgana (T6)
    • Undead (T7)
    And just try to answer as many of the following questions as you can, as a post to this topic:
    1. Please rate the difficulty level of mobs encounters in general (excluding the Bosses) [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ]
    2. Please rate the difficulty level of the Boss and name or describe the Boss, if you remember: [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ]
    3. Please rate the navigation in the dungeon: [ 1 - I felt lost | 4 - I knew where I was and where to go ]
    4. Were the mobs groups recognizable enough? Were there situations when you didn't know which mobs exactly you would pull?
    5. Did you meet other players in the dungeon? If yes, tell us about the experience.
    6. Was the dungeon visually appealing for you? How would you rate this? : [ 1 - Ugly | 4 - Pretty ]
    7. Did you enjoy the experience in general (apart from getting silver and fame)? : [ 1 - I felt I just needed to go through this | 4 - I enjoyed it ]
    8. Did you find rewards in terms of silver and fame rewarding? [ 1 - Not rewarding | 2 - It could've been better | 3 - It was fair | 4 - Was (a bit) too much ]
    9. (Optional) Could you please name 1 to 3 memorable moments from this dungeon?

Any replies to this topic that do not related to giving constructive feedback regarding the news dungeons, will be removed. Please answer at least a few of the questions above!

Thank you for participating and for making dungeons great again together! :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Foximmilian ().

• t5 snapshaft
    t6 morgana
    1. Both were very easy. Have a top tier group though.
    2. Bosses were simple, We farmed snapshaft until a rare boss was up. Rare boss died just as fast as the regular bosses but dropped way way better loot.
    3. I was a little confused with the floors at first but after a few runs i had the maps down good.
    4. We wiped once or twice on first pulls, this was mostly due to overpulling and not focus firing down. Once we figured out who needed to die first it became easy.
    5. No. It is the end of the beta and not many are playing though.
    6. Not really, dungeons are very basic in this game. Nothing like a wildstar dungeon or RS boss farm
    7. I get bored grinding after a while when it feels like im killing the same thing. Dungeons are fun right now and im sure will be 1000x funner when there is other teams to kill.
    8. Loot was ok
    9. Friend pulled a whole room and we somehow managed to clear it. Some guy tried to gank me when we were heading back to town. My homie came over and started healing me and it was a easy kill. Think the guy started freaking out when he saw my homie come help. Got a bunch of t6+ gear + bloodletter thing which was cool. Can only think of 2 was pretty faded last night.
  • T7 undead

1. a little more difficult than previously (because of the warriors AoE).
    2. most bosses are easy to kill. the Rare Sorcerer boss was still bugged last time i got in those dungeons (no aoe or mob spawning at all). Not balanced well between rare bosses.
    3. had to find the way the first time, but easy then.
    4. yes/none
    5. found a group at first try. the dungeon isnt as well shaped as it was before for pvp (less choke points, you cant come in dungeon and find a group easily as you could do it before) so thats negative imo.
    6. good stuff on this, bring it on this way for visual.
    7. its faming: thats not why im playing but i need to go through this to have a better pvp experience.
    8. thats the worst point: undead dungeons are now a shitty place to fame.
    half mobs are regular (not veteran) and you can have about 1/4 of the fame/h you had before
    9. first attempt to fame: pull all the room in 1 pack and see what happens (try this for each room)
    find a blob of ppl in the dungeon rush to it/ rush through them. (btw you cant see a blob of ppl in the 2nd part of the dungeon, so you gotta go in the second part to potentially find ppl... not attractive)

to conclude:
    - good looking dungeons
    - less efficient for pvp and pve
    - the new maps around the dungeon are really great in the opposite (i would give it a solid 5/7)
  • Undead (T7)

1. Please rate the difficulty level of mobs encounters in general (excluding the Bosses) [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ] 2
    2. Please rate the difficulty level of the Boss and name or describe the Boss, if you remember: [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ] I cant remember boss names but most of them are quite easy... 2
    3. Please rate the navigation in the dungeon: [ 1 - I felt lost | 4 - I knew where I was and where to go ] 3
    4. Were the mobs groups recognizable enough? Were there situations when you didn't know which mobs exactly you would pull? This is fine.
    5. Did you meet other players in the dungeon? If yes, tell us about the experience. After the last update this seems to be working well as well, there are enough choke points that force parties to fight each other
    6. Was the dungeon visually appealing for you? How would you rate this? : [ 1 - Ugly | 4 - Pretty ] 3
    7. Did you enjoy the experience in general (apart from getting silver and fame)? : [ 1 - I felt I just needed to go through this | 4 - I enjoyed it ] 3
    8. Did you find rewards in terms of silver and fame rewarding? [ 1 - Not rewarding | 2 - It could've been better | 3 - It was fair | 4 - Was (a bit) too much ] 2, more veteran mobs!
    9. (Optional) Could you please name 1 to 3 memorable moments from this dungeon?
  • Hi !
    • Morgana (T6)

1. Please rate the difficulty level of mobs encounters in general (excluding the Bosses) [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ] → 1 : We made the dungeon for two, including the big final boss. (In stuff T6.1 - Heart + Cac dps)
    2. Please rate the difficulty level of the Boss and name or describe the Boss, if you remember: [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ] → 2 : Same as for point 1. From mount point of view the special attacks of bumps fassilement dodgeable do not do enough damage. At two we did well 5/6 min to kill the boss, but I could allow myself to take the special spells without real danger while I am not a tank.
    3. Please rate the navigation in the dungeon: [ 1 - I felt lost | 4 - I knew where I was and where to go ] → 3 : But from my point of view the dungeons always seem empty to enter. The ride to the tunnel is too big and there is no patrol which gives this impression of an empty dungeon.
    4. Were the mobs groups recognizable enough? Were there situations when you didn't know which mobs exactly you would pull? → 3 : The pull mechanics are easily identifiable.
    5. Did you meet other players in the dungeon? If yes, tell us about the experience. → Tunnels are great for fighting ! But putting some patrols would make the areas more lively.
    6. Was the dungeon visually appealing for you? How would you rate this? : [ 1 - Ugly | 4 - Pretty ] → 2 The visual is nice. But they lack so much funny thing that there was to beta 2 .... The dungeons that changed, today all are identical. Why are not the little paths on the bridges? Small cuts with bosses? The visual is nice but you have deleted too many elements that would have been awesome!

[list][*]
    [/list]
  • T5 Keeper
    T6 Morgana
    T7 Undead
    • Please rate the difficulty level of mobs encounters in general (excluding the Bosses) [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ]
    Keeper - The mobs themselves deal a fair amount of damage but nothing that truly poses a challenge in the sense of strategy. The mages were a problem of the past, since they have been fixed, however these mobs still are/were the most challenging. [2]

Morgana - The melee mobs are very simple. The archers provide a good challenge. The only issue are mages as they are almost too difficult in the sense that you can't pick up more than two because of the frequency of their area of effect damage. The mage are almost too difficult in my opinion. [3]

Undead - The pulls are large, they require a group to be paying attention. The difficulty of this dungeon is well suited for the tier of the content and fame reward. [3]
    • Please rate the difficulty level of the Boss and name or describe the Boss, if you remember: [ 1 - Easy | 4 - Hard ]
    Keeper - The bosses [ Mage, Berzerker, and Big Guy(??) ] were all fairly simple and a great introduction to harder mechanics. At the regular version they were almost too easy. The mage being the hardest, the other two are simply tank and spank with little to no punishment for not avoiding or interrupting skills. The rare versions of the bosses provide some variety but once again fail to really pose a challenge despite dropping better loot. The rare mage once again being the most difficult, the other two rare bosses simply deal more damage through autos and slight scaling on abilities. This brings these bosses to be easily farmed by inexperienced groups and under geared groups, which is great for learning how to fame farm and fight bosses. The only feedback I can give is make the rare bosses have more variety in their abilities to provide the appropriate challenge for their drop tables. [2]

Morgana - The bosses (Mage, Archer, And soldier) were a slight improvement in difficulty The normal mage provides a great challenge and is fine the way it is. The normal archer provides a steep challenge and requires people to be aware. The normal solider is very simple but a much needed addition. The rare mage however, is once again lacking. The rare mage simply casts faster and does more damage. Ability addition or percent health phases would allow for dynamic fights on these rare bosses, making their challenge match their loot and fame. The rare soldier is perfect, has an enrage, is an ever changing fight and the mechanics are hard enough. The rare archer changes were much needed, and is great. [3]

Undead - The bosses (Mage, Archer, Soldier) here are good. The mage does a fair amount of damage, the archer aswell. The soldier is quite challenging and poses a threat to unprepared groups. The rare mage, is.. different. I'm not really sure what to say about this boss because I still have no idea what its abilities do. All I know is it dies quickly and easily. I have not yet faced a rare archer so I have no input there. The rare solider is difficult, this boss is my favorite in the game. Its simple, yet very difficult. It requires the entire group simultaneously to dodge, and be aware of their positioning. [3]
    • Please rate the navigation in the dungeon: [ 1 - I felt lost | 4 - I knew where I was and where to go ]
    Keeper - This dungeon is probably the most confusing. There are many way to approach clearing it, however it takes a few clears to figure clear patterns. [3]

Morgana - The clear paths are fairly defined, they provide great choke points for pvp and make clearing easy to follow and figure out for newer players. The only thing that is notable is the changes in floors being somewhat confusing during the first or second clear. [4]

Undead - The general paths are easy. The nooks and crannies pose some confusion. [4]
    • Were the mobs groups recognizable enough? Were there situations when you didn't know which mobs exactly you would pull?
    Keeper - They were recognizable enough. That being said, sometimes mobs were connected but really should not have been, making pulling difficult.

Morgana - The pulls are typically easy to pick out. Once again connected pulls make for a lot of careful scouting.

Undead - These pulls are the most difficult to pick out. A lot of the pulls are spread out, without the ability to really make sure what mobs you are pulling. The wide patrolling of static mobs (ie: tiny skeletons) make pulling which mobs you actually want difficult.

All - As a common theme, the mobs are placed too close together. Patrolling mobs are fine, but the actual groups are so close to each other that you might even pull up to 3 groups.
    • Did you meet other players in the dungeon? If yes, tell us about the experience.
    Keeper - N/A

Morgana - Long hallways make for stalemates. Sat in hallway for nearly 20 minutes waiting for someone to engage. The only issue was mobs respawning because we were there so long.

Undead - N/A
    • Was the dungeon visually appealing for you? How would you rate this? : [ 1 - Ugly | 4 - Pretty ]
    All - Level design in general is perfect, they all capture the visual ascetics and atmosphere of their respective types. [4]
    • Did you enjoy the experience in general (apart from getting silver and fame)? : [ 1 - I felt I just needed to go through this | 4 - I enjoyed it ]
    Keeper - This dungeon as it is, is like pulling teeth. The amount of error possible is simply too high. This dungeon is too hard in a sense that walking into one kick from the giants can result in a group wiping because of the mob density. The bosses are okay, but overall its a bit of an annoying experience [2]

Morgana - This dungeon provides a enjoyable experience. With the mobs being difficult and the bosses causing groups to actually pay attention, it makes for an enjoyable experience. [4]

Undead - This dungeon is fun. Lots of small mobs that are easy to group up, and it feels so rewarding to see fame rolling in. The bosses are the most difficult of the three, meaning that the content is enjoyable and challenging. [4]
    • Did you find rewards in terms of silver and fame rewarding? [ 1 - Not rewarding | 2 - It could've been better | 3 - It was fair | 4 - Was (a bit) too much ]
    Keeper - The fame and silver were comparable to the difficulty of the dungeon. [3]

Morgana - The fame was perfect. The silver however, is slightly lacking. [2]

Undead - Since the changes to the ghouls and small skeletons the fame is lack luster, but the silver is okay. [2]
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pros:
    - New, large maps
    - High mob density/More fame
    - New pulls to learn and clear patterns
    - Challenging Rare Bosses

Cons:
    - Mobs heavily determine the outcome of fights
    - Difficult to fight if engaged under mobs due to mobs being in extremely close proximity
    - Simple bosses (The rare bosses arn't too bad)
    - Mobs are too close together

In concluding thoughts, these dungeons are great. As the PvE lead for my guild, I have been through just about every dungeon in this game about 100 times. The new dungeons provide a great experience, but lack in variety. My only, and current complaint with the dungeons are variety. Please consider adding old dungeons, such as the old keeper dungeons (Just without the portals). In addition to that, the old raids were great, such as Smuggler's Cove and Hollow Heart. These dungeons were excellent for variety and would keep PvE focused players like myself happy in the sense that there would be more variety and content to keep up to date on.

• Keeper (T5)
    • mostly Morgana (T6)
    1. Please rate the difficulty level of mobs encounters in general (excluding the Bosses) 2. pretty easy, sometimes they are in spots that makes strategic pulling and group positioning key to not pulling to much, provides a bit of variety compared to spaced out mobs. same with timing patrols
    2. Please rate the difficulty level of the Boss and name or describe the Boss, if you remember: 2. the bosses just feel like stronger mobs with totems. only the unique slave driver boss was interesting because he was new.
    3. Please rate the navigation in the dungeon: easy in the morgana dungeons, i love the environmental changes like the fire stars in morganas lower dungeon. i had some diffifulty navigating the undead dungeons but i have limited experience, theyre probably easy after a few runs.
    4. Were the mobs groups recognizable enough? Were there situations when you didn't know which mobs exactly you would pull? mob group pulls were confusing inside the rooms of the upper morgana dungeon, sometimes youd pull less than expected. there are parts of the dungeon that stand out as fun areas. in the lower morgana dungeon theres a spot where its just dog cages and a bunch of hounds. those spots are thematically cool and different. i liked that
    5. Did you meet other players in the dungeon? yes, we met other guilds. usually they scout, back up and then wait for a good time to flag.
    6. Was the dungeon visually appealing for you? How would you rate this? : 3 these dungeons and their world zone are awesome. the zone feels unique and like a destination. love'em
    7. Did you enjoy the experience in general (apart from getting silver and fame)? : 3 i like faming and socializing with the group along the way.
    8. Did you find rewards in terms of silver and fame rewarding? no, the drops were felt awful (kill boss get a single t4 rune), one time we got a 6.1 druid cowl off of a crossbowman, that was surprising.
    9. (Optional) Could you please name 1 to 3 memorable moments from this dungeon? the general hilarity of watching pple stand in AOEs and barely survive, or stepping on the stars after tons of warnings is pretty entertaining as a healer. in a lot of ways dungeons are one of the bonding areas within a community, its a place where you work together and kind of chill as you learn your weapons and fame. we had a few good fights in the dungeons. one where wed made a deal with another group. wed take upper they take lower. we kept one person to watch them, and they flaged and killed him. it became a sort of investigation as to where they had gone. (looking for loot bags, respawning mobs, any clues) until we finally found them trying to sneak past mobs to cover their trail. we avenged our soldier.
  • most people were done with fame farming with the dungeon update knowing a wipe was coming, the duns seem lackluster still unless ur strictly there for grinding fame the drops and rewards are weak.

its a lot a lot harder to find pvp in them but that could just be because most them are empty since no one is farming

bosses seem like tank and spank with honestly no need to know what the monster does beside the general?(in t7) maybe u can make more that are raid style harder to fight or just more moves where u gotta move around or even fight it on a location or like the t6 morgs where u have the fire stars maybe make it so u can only damage boss with the fire on the ground something cool and interactive

maybe making the zones more unique I noticed all the t5 are all the same maybe u can dev few different maps for the 8-10 zones there is instead of them being all cookie cutter
  • Keeper (T5):
    Sleetwater Basin,Dirtwall Trough
    1. I would rate them 2. We went as group of 3, we had no problems if we did carefull pulls groups of the druids were quite a challenge avoiding the aoes(they got nerf so no more 1 shots at least). I went solo that get 4, I was able to solo only the little ones the mele ones were very strong for me. In group of 5+ i give them 1s for most mobs the druids may still be 2.
    2. Please rate the difficulty level of the Boss and name or describe the Boss, if you remember: The normal bosses like the druid one I give him 1. The other normal bosses I feel like they were also quite easy so 1. Can't remember if we met rare boss or not.
    3. Please rate the navigation in the dungeon: 2
    4. Were the mobs groups recognizable enough? Were there situations when you didn't know which mobs exactly you would pull? This was a problem for us. There is one mob like stone trowing giant that agroed from miles away.
    5. Did you meet other players in the dungeon? If yes, tell us about the experience. Dirtwall Trough as 3 players we met another 3 players group we killed them. We got downed from mobs while chasing them. After we got up they came back and jumped us while we were fighting mobs, we still managed to win the fight and we again died to mobs chasing them for the finishing blows.
    6. Was the dungeon visually appealing for you? How would you rate this? : 2.5 nothing special.
    7. Did you enjoy the experience in general (apart from getting silver and fame)? : I think it is nice dungeon overall, with alot of room for improvement. Need more levels more mini bossess more bosses more mob diversity. Larger groups of mobs. Elite tier floor. etc.
    8. Did you find rewards in terms of silver and fame rewarding? black zone was somewhat decent would rate it 2 or 3. sleetwater 1-2
    9. (Optional) Could you please name 1 to 3 memorable moments from this dungeon? the PvP part. The big unexpected pulls of the giant mob(can't remember the exact name(stone trower?) Getting wiped by the druids skill.
    Morgana (T6):
    Spectral Sump, Highbole Glen
    1. 2 was easy with good team. 3 hard with bad team. Cultists are annoying with their bats.
    2. Please rate the difficulty level of the Boss and name or describe the Boss, if you remember: normal bosses get 2 didnt encounter rare boss sadly.
    3. Please rate the navigation in the dungeon: 2
    4. Were the mobs groups recognizable enough? Were there situations when you didn't know which mobs exactly you would pull? Yes there are alot of roaming guards. which get incidently pulled. Hugging the wall also resulted in few unfortuned pulls. There were rooms where you pull mobs as soon as you get on the level from the other one.
    5. Did you meet other players in the dungeon? If yes, tell us about the experience. We didn't meet anyone it was way too recently in dead hours.
    6. Was the dungeon visually appealing for you? How would you rate this? : 3
    7. Did you enjoy the experience in general (apart from getting silver and fame)? : I want more from this dungeon, Need more levels more mini bossess more bosses more mob diversity. Larger groups of mobs. Elite tier floor. etc.
    8. Did you find rewards in terms of silver and fame rewarding? 1 it was red zone I felt the fame/silver was slow, I belive old one gave better fame/silver per hour was faster 3 boss rotation etc.
    9. (Optional) Could you please name 1 to 3 memorable moments from this dungeon? We were searching for the rare bosses, Kinda bit unclear which rooms are the boss rooms.
    Undead (T7):
    Shiftshadow Expanse

1. I would say 3 was challenging got downed quite alot of times with good gear T8 reaver.
    2. Mage is easy, archer is easy, Cursed General is hard(especial the rare one)
    3. 2 or 3. i didn't like this dungeon layot
    4. When we went there there were already other players so alot of the mobs were cleared so i leave this unanswered.
    5. Yes there were 2 other groups. Bossess were gone, alot of mobs were cleared, We saw zero mobs on the other level. No PvP happend becouse it was red zone with 2 groups and the danger of mob pulls during the fight.
    6. No
    7. 1 I didn't enjoy this dungeon. It is the top tier dungeon in this game there is only 1 of those on the red continent, It is hosting at least 60-70% of the population. It need to be like huge maze with many many levels alot of mobs and bosses mini bosses mega bosses. It is also supposed to be undead, we need brazilions of skellies groups/ghouls. Skellies trowing rocks are way to strong for the reward they give.
    8. 1 this dungeon was bad, very slow fame, ghouls give almost no fame/silver and they are very few.... Skellies are also almost no fame/silver and annoying they can kill squishy quite fast.
    9. We thought second floor was bugged with no mobs at all. Still not sure if there are mobs or not apart from the boss?

The post was edited 1 time, last by AcOrP ().

• T4 Undead - Smoothfloor Cleft

I joined up with a group of random people while soloing above the dungeon so please keep in mind the group was undergeared and disorganised (ranged melee pulling everything in sight etc) when evaluating my answers.

1. 3 to 4 depending on how bad the pulls were.

2. 3 to 4 depending on how many mobs surrounded the boss.

3. 1 at first then 4 by the end. I liked that aspect.

4. I noticed mobs I thought wouldn't be linked often were...seemed to be a bit different from expeditions.

5. Other players had killed things before my group could but we didn't run into them.

6. 4, nice gloomy atmosphere.

7. 4. Hard to rate enjoyability because being with a noob group made it far more stressful than an organised group would have been. For example we wiped every second pull at least. That said I actually liked that difficulty because being disorganised should mean you get stomped in a dungeon. I like when content is tuned for good players, bad players should have incentive to get better.

8. I ended up about 3k poorer than I went in due to 8k repairs lol and lost essences due to dying a lot. I don't think that is the dungeons fault though.

9. The struggle was memorable but again to be expected. This was a few weeks ago and I've been focusing on pvp more since then but with a good group I'd be keen to do more dungeons. Much more satisfying ultimately than the smaller ones in Galahad.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Digby: confused essences with artifacts ().

• I'm tier 8, I went through all the dungeons.

1 - Very easy, mobs do not kill players. Three people easily up in dungeons. ( 1 )

2 - All the bosses are easy, even the special. ( 1 )

3 - I knew where I was and where to go ( 4 )

4 - Yes, dungeons need more mobs. (Imagine the hundreds of people playing at launch)

5 - No, but I killed some.

6 - Pretty ( 4 )

7 - Dungeons need more mechanics and challenges. ( 1 )

8 - I believe that fame is fair, but silver needs to improve. (Note the number of people who are going to die up at launch, they needed to repair their equipment). In ancient times the dungeons were one of the simplest ways to obtain silver.

9 - Castle of the dead.

Unfortunately the game is becoming easy, losing its essence hardcore (essence that attracts players of the old guard)

The dungeons and expeditions are an example of this.
  • i'm just asking this , dont know if it's a good place to ask , But here i go , We fame a lot in this game , mostly 80% of our time in albion ( till t8 ) is faming , and because of the dungeons , we fight the same kind of mobs in every dungeon . in Morgana dungeon , from t4 to t6 to t8 , there's nothing new , just same mobs, same skill , look a bit different but basically the same kind of mobs . Same for the undeads , and keepers. What i'm trying to say is , make the mobs in the dungeon , the factions more abundant , that will help the faming , pve a lot :D
  • t5
    1: 1-3 , druids are kinda hard, but with a little movement they are pretty easy, the big spinning mobs are pretty easy aswell, as a tank i pull the spin out the group
    2: 1 : they are all pretty easy, not sure about the name - the boss with the lightning shield - the shield lasts pretty long, its like hitting 5 secs - shield 5 secs (i would like to see bosses with mix of movement and dps, fe an area someone has to activate to deactivate the shield, while shields active he will spawn X mobs or whatever)
    3: 2 sometimes there are ways shown on the map that cant be passed, then i see its a way under us, could be shown in a different colour
    4: groups are allways the same, mostly i know how many mobs i will pull, just sometimes an other mob comes, or even a group (fe the guardians at bridges, 2 mobs, sometimes i pull the left one and the right one stays, sometimes he comes, while it seems like the same or nearly the same distance between those
    5: yes i found other people, mostly one group waits for the other to pull (if same group size), kinda boring to wait there the whole time
    6: 3 - there are some bugs, falling of bridges fe, the atmosphere is pretty good especially in big dungeons, with some lighted areas and others are dark, but why are there the same mobs? i would like to see some "grass/moss" type enemies in a dark, wet area, while the lighted areas are full of the normal "human" type mobs - i mean why should they stand in an ice cold wet area with just pants
    7: 1 - yeah if you want to play pvp you have to get fame and silver, first its pretty enjoyable, but after an hour it becomes boring - same mobs over and over, also same mob groups (now some people would say stop after that hour, but i wouldnt travel half an hour, wait for the group and stuff, just to farm an hour - i know on release it will change, due to groups that will come)
    8: 3 - mostly i end up with 100k silver+ after one run, feels good - fame is high too, but i dont want to imagine leveling without learning points there
    9: as i said, we moved around the dungeon, and then someone fell off the bridge, i mean he came up again without a problem but it was funny to see, another moment i remember, we wanted to go into the mid of the dungeon, then there was a visually bug, we kinda teleported above the area some meters, so the first person pulled some mobs there, the last moment i remember was the first 4 mob group on a little choke, 2 druids - 2 spinboys, what to say...we wiped lol (now they arent a problem anymore, we did a t5 dungeon with 7 people, 4 wearing t2 while start, the others t5, worked easy)
    1v1 me csgo
  • Foximmilian wrote:

Thank you guys, again, for your time and feedback!
    We're really grateful for this. :thumbsup:
    Hi @Foximmilian

In view of the answers, many players would like more diversity in the dungeons.

Knowing that many dungeon cards are already drawn (beta cards 1 & beta 2), do you plan to diversify the dungeons of third-party equivalent?

Today all the T5, T6 or T7 dungeons are copied pasted from their pair and this lack of diversity.