Pinned Crash Report Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm getting lag spikes (up to 700+) and disconnected every few minutes. I've already played for more than a month without issues. The problem started at least 2 days ago. The lag issue is only with Albion Online. My normal ping in Albion is 160~180 (South Brazil). I'm using Windows 10 Pro and playing through Steam. I have no crash files in the game folder.
      I can loggin again around 5~10 seconds after DC (which is more than enough to die), however, after some minutes I'm disconnected again.
      Files
      • output_log.txt

(7.66 kB, downloaded 7 times, last: )
      • DxDiag2.txt

(76.92 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )
    • New

I know there are already a lot of players posting about this but I too am having 500-600 ping lag spikes and it's not coming from my end, everything checks out fine when I looked into it while it's doing it in game. If I keep trying to move then it will kick me out of the game and sometime let me in immediately and sometimes it will tell me someone is already logged in but sometimes if I just sit there until the ping goes back down, usually about 15 seconds or so, then I can go back to playing like normal.

There have been times where this will happen every 5 to 10 minutes and other times it won't happen for like a half an hour. It's not anything specific that I'm doing in game, it's done it while mage raiding, done it while fame farming, WC pacify, and also just sitting in my island doing nothing.

To the amount of players this is effecting, I'm kind of surprised that something hasn't been done about this. It's literally killing players in the game all day and there's nothing the players can do about it.

EDIT: I haven't been on today, I'm logging on now so I'm not sure if this issue is still going on, I just didn't see anything about it in the notes that went out today so I'm just assuming that nothing has been done on it.

EDIT: Been logged in for 15 minutes and it's already done it twice just sitting in Caerleon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KingJokerz ().

• New

Yuugas wrote:

I'm getting lag spikes (up to 700+) and disconnected every few minutes. I've already played for more than a month without issues. The problem started at least 2 days ago. The lag issue is only with Albion Online. My normal ping in Albion is 160~180 (South Brazil). I'm using Windows 10 Pro and playing through Steam. I have no crash files in the game folder.
      I can loggin again around 5~10 seconds after DC (which is more than enough to die), however, after some minutes I'm disconnected again.

KingJokerz wrote:

I know there are already a lot of players posting about this but I too am having 500-600 ping lag spikes and it's not coming from my end, everything checks out fine when I looked into it while it's doing it in game. If I keep trying to move then it will kick me out of the game and sometime let me in immediately and sometimes it will tell me someone is already logged in but sometimes if I just sit there until the ping goes back down, usually about 15 seconds or so, then I can go back to playing like normal.

There have been times where this will happen every 5 to 10 minutes and other times it won't happen for like a half an hour. It's not anything specific that I'm doing in game, it's done it while mage raiding, done it while fame farming, WC pacify, and also just sitting in my island doing nothing.

To the amount of players this is effecting, I'm kind of surprised that something hasn't been done about this. It's literally killing players in the game all day and there's nothing the players can do about it.

EDIT: I haven't been on today, I'm logging on now so I'm not sure if this issue is still going on, I just didn't see anything about it in the notes that went out today so I'm just assuming that nothing has been done on it.

EDIT: Been logged in for 15 minutes and it's already done it twice just sitting in Caerleon.
      Same issue here. Started on saturday night. The issue seems to be happening only in Brazil and to some degree only to people who use NET as an internet provider. The wierd aspect is that no other international game presents the problem for me or any of my friends who use this provider. It would be nice to have an input from the albion team, even if it states that the issue comes from our end. We need to know who we should talk to. Im a subscriber to the game and i wanna keep supporting the team. I just want some feedback so i can take my own mesures if needed (VPN).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hummertime ().

• New

Hummertime wrote:

Same issue here. Started on saturday night. The issue seems to be happening only in Brazil and to some degree only to people who use NET as an internet provider. The wierd aspect is that no other international game presents the problem for me or any of my friends who use this provider. It would be nice to have an input from the albion team, even if it states that the issue comes from our end. We need to know who we should talk to. Im a subscriber to the game and i wanna keep supporting the team. I just want some feedback so i can take my own mesures if needed (VPN).
      Incorrect. I searched more and the problem is globaly wide spread, probably due the DDoS Protection Service.
      See topics below:
      forum.albiononline.com/index.p…roblemas-de-conex%C3%A3o/
      forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ion-for-Net-Virtua-users/
    • New

Me and my wife are on the same network using the same internet and her AO works and runs on her computer and mine will not.... I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and all other options still getting the same Bug Crash... and when it happens it shuts my entire network connection off and I have to disconnect and reconnect to the internet to even open Internet Explorer
    • New

Me and my wife are on the same network using the same internet and her AO works and runs on her computer and mine will not.... I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and all other options still getting the same Bug Crash... and when it happens it shuts my entire network connection off and I have to disconnect and reconnect to the internet to even open Internet Explorer
      Files
      • error.log

(21.89 kB, downloaded 2 times, last: )
      • crash.dmp

(292.34 kB, downloaded 1 times, last: )