Angepinnt Crash Report Thread

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Crash Report Thread

Hi there! This thread is for crash reports only. If you experienced a client or launcher crash, please report it here including:
      • Detailed description of the problem, what were you doing when this problem occured? Did it happen more than once? Please include the exact wording of any error messages and screen shots if possible
      • The exact time when the problem occured, preferably in UTC. Your local time + time zone will also do. This makes it a lot easier to find information in the log files.
      • Full name of your Operating System, e.g. Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, MacOSX 10.9.4, Ubuntu 12.02. You can find this info on:
        • Windows: press Windows Key + Break Key simultaneously
        • MacOSX: click the apple icon in the top-left corner of the screen, then click 'About this Mac'
        • Linux: $ cat /proc/version at the shell prompt
      • Computer Specifications, including CPU, GPU, RAM
        • Windows: press Windows Key + R then type dxdiag and confirm with enter. This information can also be saved throuh "Save All Information" and attached to your report
        • MacOSX: press Apple icon and About This Mac
        • Linux: open terminal and use sudo apt-get install hardinfo and then use hardinfo
      • Attach all crash files:
        • output_log.txt should be copied right after the crash otherwise it will override the file next time you start the game. You can find it here:
          • Windows: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt (note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" checked in your View tab to see it)
          • OSX: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
          • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/SandboxInteractive/AlbionOnline/Player.log
          • Android: if you know how to do adb logcat dump
        • crash.dmp and error.log are located in the folder where you installed your game. {install location}\AlbionOnline\game\2017-06-11_135430 - The folder with the files is named as date and time of the crash.
        • launcher.log can be found in {install location}\AlbionOnline\launcher\launcher.log - (assuming you installed in the default location) - required for launcher issues only

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dagother ()

• Hello,

I had a client crash ruffly (22.6.2017) 17:54:35 (GMT+2) in the town of Caerleon, close to the north-west entrance, while not moving on a Tier 7 Armored Horse. Win 10 64bit, i7-7700K 4.20GHz, R7 370 995MHZ 4GB, 16 Gt RAM (1/X)

Kind regards,
      Nausk
      Dateien
      • crash.dmp

(157,15 kB, 217 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • error.log

(37,01 kB, 117 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • output_log.txt

(4,13 kB, 155 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nausk ()

• I was in Caerleon and had just exited the (new) Market area back to the city. Only happened once.

I had minutes before been logged into the Test server, and this was my first login to Live since then.
      Dateien
    • Hi there, just last night purchased the founder pack and barely had a straight hour gameplay due to game crashes. I downloaded the APK via stable WiFi connection on Wednesday 6th July and managed to log in and play, I had about 15-20 mins smooth gameplay (low graphics, 60fps, everything else off) in the tutorial area and then accessed Highlands Crossing and got a quest from someone to cut 32 birch trees, where I was standing by him the game just crashed.

I force stopped the app and cleared the data/cache and booted it back up and crashed again and booted the app back up and crashed again. When logging back in I kept tapping to try move out of the location I was and it worked after a few tries, I entered Mase's Knoll I think and just had a black screen and I waited a few mins but nothing happened so I closed the app and re opened and it then displayed Mase's Knoll loading screen and loaded me into the map. I managed to get 5-10 mins moving around the area but then the app stopped just as someone entered and moved past me.

After this I thought I'd try to go into other areas so I went back through Highlands into an area (not sure of the name) and once again got a black screen giving me no other option than to close the app

The game is now pretty much unplayable for me. I have crashed multiple times today and those of you suffering will understand. My most recent crash was at 2:22pm in Mase Knoll. I haven't logged in since then and don't think I will until there's a new update. I honestly can't get a good 5 mins gameplay now and I totally understand and respect Android wise that there is a lot of different hardware that may not be supported ATM.

I am using a Sony Xperia X (F5121) which I know can handle a lot of heavy games that lay out there, the specification of my device is:
      Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
      Hexa Core 4x1.4GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8GHz Cortex-A72
      GPU: Adreno 510
      RAM: 3GB
      Video: 1080@60FPS

Also, I'm afraid I can't attach/find any error files as I previously stated I don't own a PC at the moment, if there is anyway of doing this that anyone could share that'd be highly appreciated. Sorry if I've went on a bit lol, just really want to play and call me a tight one but feel like £23 has gone to waste so far and don't want to not have any support for such an awesome game

• The game crashed yesterday (Oops! message). Could not report it right away.

Win 10 Pro, 64 bits.

Files attached, in case they can still be useful.
      Dateien
      • crash.dmp

(184,9 kB, 212 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • error.log

(52,03 kB, 104 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SevenLights ()

• Got the crash too. Check the enclosed files please :)

Win 7 / 32bit
      couldn't even verify my new login from old PC (new one got broke so I was hoping for this to work at least :( )
      Maybe it doesn't even support the requirements. I have no idea.
      PS: This pc is old and had issues so it's been cleaned etc.
      It only has visual++ 2015
      Help me out what should I download what to do, even way if the system is too low to work the game I feel sorry already :(
      Dateien
      • crash.dmp

(169,82 kB, 199 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • error.log

(53,71 kB, 70 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • DxDiag.txt

(34,51 kB, 95 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • output_log.txt

(24,67 kB, 89 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Meowtains ()

• Happens seemingly at random so not sure how to recreate this, noticed it could be something with clicking on objects or enemies dying.
      Dateien
      • crash.dmp

(182,11 kB, 197 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • error.log

(56,84 kB, 103 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • output_log.txt

(30,12 kB, 152 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • DxDiag.txt

(25,4 kB, 75 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • My problem was today when I try to enter the game I left that box
      Windows 10.0 lenovo
      4gb ram
      Processor AMD A8
      Note: download the game againAnd repair the game
      error : bloc de notas
      Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.1f1_2860b30f0b54]

atiumdva.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
      in module atiumdva.dll at 0023:598e792a.

Error occurred at 2017-07-15_123544.
      C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\Albion-Online.exe, run by walmart1.
      76% memory in use.
      3509 MB physical memory [813 MB free].
      0 MB paging file [1657 MB free].
      0 MB user address space [3383 MB free].
      Read from location 00000000 caused an access violation.
      Bilder
      • crash report.png

12,05 kB, 819×460, 376 mal angesehen
      Dateien
      • crash.dmp

(197,03 kB, 210 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • error.log

(72,09 kB, 88 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von cuervo0 ()

• I crash as soon as I click "Play" in the launcher. Been like this all morning. I tried updating my graphics card drivers, uninstalling Albion and installing again (multiple times). Tried installing Albion on different drives on my computer and still no luck.
      Dateien
      • error.log

(72,08 kB, 106 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • crash.dmp

(202,65 kB, 202 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Detailed description of the problem, Upon game start up the game crashes. Never had an issue with the game till today was playing till the first server restart. =(
      • Full name of your Operating System, Windows 10
      • Computer Specifications,
      • Attach all crash files:
        [list]

• [/list]
      Dateien
      • error.log

(33,23 kB, 151 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • crash.dmp

(62,81 kB, 226 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • launcher.log

(793 Byte, 85 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • DxDiag.txt

(99,87 kB, 163 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • Help - i have problem to log in the game crash

when i click on "Play" the game crash and write this message:

"Oops
      The game crashed
      the crash report fold named "2017-07-17- 191342" next to game executable.
      It would be great if you'd send it to developer of the game."

My pc is a laaptop acer AMD A12
      16gb RAM
      AMD Radeon R7 2 gb Ram dedicated

i don't think is a problem of pc why i have played at "ARK"

Thanks for your help
      [img]http://static.wixstatic.com/media/ffa213_bc578c793f424433ab7a77e424c5ec0a.png_srz_p_423_104_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz[/img]
    • Faadell schrieb:

when i click on "Play" the game crash and write this message:

"Oops
      The game crashed
      the crash report fold named "2017-07-17- 191342" next to game executable.
      It would be great if you'd send it to developer of the game."

My pc is a laaptop acer AMD A12
      16gb RAM
      AMD Radeon R7 2 gb Ram dedicated

i don't think is a problem of pc why i have played at "ARK"

Thanks for your help
      Try updating your graphics exp if you have NVIDIA @Faadell
    • I have three characters and only the one that starts in Highland Outpost is crashing(which of course is where I put all my founders gear before this started to happen.) But every time I try to log in, I either get a blank screen and the error "Oops, something went wrong..." or the island starts to load, but freezes midway. I see all other characters as yellow bodies only. I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393 with Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor, 3200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
      Dateien
      • crash.dmp

(218,78 kB, 188 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • error.log

(66,07 kB, 155 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )