iOS beta?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• w1nkl3r wrote:

The IOS version is probably not nearly finished. Therefore ios version does not come to the release
    Lol, not nearly finished? 2 years ago when I bought the premium founders pack iOS was (coming soon) on the compatible systems list. Its not like they haven't had the time, they just completely and utterly ignored iOS for some strange and senseless reason. ggs

The post was edited 1 time, last by Omezin ().

• Adeodatus wrote:

I have a ML0T2LL/A 12.9” iPad Pro that I would be into test flighting. I am running it on the iOS 11 Beta as well. Is there another spot that I should be posting for my interest?
    No, they won't listen and they don't care. Post for two years straight like me and they still wont send you a message or do anything. You'll just get the occasional response from some random moderator on your post saying that iOS is in progress, delayed for some phony reason, and that you will have to wait untill they are damn contempt with releasing the game to iOS (likely X months after the official release). At that point you can test flight the game.
  • Omezin wrote:

Adeodatus wrote:

I have a ML0T2LL/A 12.9” iPad Pro that I would be into test flighting. I am running it on the iOS 11 Beta as well. Is there another spot that I should be posting for my interest?
    No, they won't listen and they don't care. Post for two years straight like me and they still wont send you a message or do anything. You'll just get the occasional response from some random moderator on your post saying that iOS is in progress, delayed for some phony reason, and that you will have to wait untill they are damn contempt with releasing the game to iOS (likely X months after the official release). At that point you can test flight the game.
    Thanks for the info, that was the kind of feeling I was getting reading the many posts with the lack of mod responses. It would be nice to have an idea of release date other than X months. Oh well I guess, rock it on PC for a while I guess.
  • Omezin wrote:

w1nkl3r wrote:

The IOS version is probably not nearly finished. Therefore ios version does not come to the release
    Lol, not nearly finished? 2 years ago when I bought the premium founders pack iOS was (coming soon) on the compatible systems list. Its not like they haven't had the time, they just completely and utterly ignored iOS for some strange and senseless reason. ggs
    It never said iOS was "coming soon" it just listed iOS as a playable platform. If im wrong, show me. But I have been following the iOS release...or lack of it very closely. I was never under the impression iOS was coming soon or at release. A mod responded to one of my posts on the forums and said it would be "some time" after release. Which means, several months to never if the launch fucks up......well the launch fucked up so.........