Warbow Solo PvP [BlackZoneTales10]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Warbow Solo PvP [BlackZoneTales10]

Hey,

once again it's the time to get a bowl or two of PoP Corns, something refreshing to drink and relax. You guessed it right, the 10th video from the BlackZoneTales is out! If you feel like you have to let something nasty off your chest, then please consider visiting Forum Banter ,as I would appreciate if we could keep this thread non hostile, thanks - and as always hope you enjoy! :)

Best wishes,

Nausk
  • AbucasiS wrote:

Hey Nausk, this solo/gank style work using the warbow with mercenary hood(retaliate) or other leather helmet? Tks.

Hi, I personally find the Mage Cowl - Poison as a necessity, because of the damage over time it applies, but other variations might be possible, since the rework of the potions. These items work for me, but it doesn't have to mean that nothing could be switched. Experimenting with different head pieces is the only way to really find out, but I think that the offense, that the Mage Cowl has, is hard to replace.
  • JonahVeil wrote:

Happy you're still trucking but, my comment from a long time ago remains. Every one of your opponents is either a gatherer or missing brain cells.

Is it just the areas you roam in, or do you just never find solo roaming or duo roaming people that aren't....special?
    Honistly any gatherer on a t6+ armored horse that gets demounted by a solo player is doing something wrong.

Anyways great vid as always Nausk can't wait for the next one!
    Savage

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sanpaid ().

• JonahVeil wrote:

Happy you're still trucking but, my comment from a long time ago remains. Every one of your opponents is either a gatherer or missing brain cells.

Is it just the areas you roam in, or do you just never find solo roaming or duo roaming people that aren't....special?

Thanks and I wouldn't say that they lack brain cells, I'd say that they aren't perfect - no one is. I wouldn't either judge the people, based on the videos, but of course the actions can be discussed about. I hope to see more of those solo/duo roamers in the future though. :)
  • Nausk wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

Thanks and I wouldn't say that they lack brain cells, I'd say that they aren't perfect - no one is. I wouldn't either judge the people, based on the videos, but of course the actions can be discussed about. I hope to see more of those solo/duo roamers in the future though. :)
    All good. Also just curious, your videos are getting thousands of views quickly, yet these forums views at 1/30th of those views. Are you posting these on reddit as well, if so, is the reddit a good spot for albion stuff? Some reddits suck.
    BoM, In our hearts and minds.
    Twitch
    Youtube
  • JonahVeil wrote:

Nausk wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

All good. Also just curious, your videos are getting thousands of views quickly, yet these forums views at 1/30th of those views. Are you posting these on reddit as well, if so, is the reddit a good spot for albion stuff? Some reddits suck.

Yeah, I posted this also on reddit, but it's hard to say if the AO reddit is good or not, since there should be something that I could compare it to. For example - compared to this Video and Media Forum, the AO reddit is decent.
  • Nausk wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

Nausk wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

Yeah, I posted this also on reddit, but it's hard to say if the AO reddit is good or not, since there should be something that I could compare it to. For example - compared to this Video and Media Forum, the AO reddit is decent.
    You can check on youtube creator studio to see, and look at traffic sources from youtube statistics. My recent video was 43% from reddit, with only 29% from albion forums. Others cannot see the statistic unless the video creator enables it though to be public though.

@JonahVeil
    I go by Midnight Ahri on twitch.tv

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ver ().