Formula to calculate food cost

  • Sensei987 wrote:

    @Strange I actually found the new table they might use (at least it gives exact result)

    T22
    T36
    T414
    T4.130
    T4.254
    T4.3102
    T530
    T5.161,975
    T5.2118
    T5.3229,975
    T662
    T6.1125,975
    T6.2246
    T6.3485,975
    T7126
    T7.1253,975
    T7.2502
    T7.3997,975
    T8254
    T8.1509,975
    T8.21014
    T8.32021,975


    Note also that IV is rounded down, so 495,8 is displayed as 495.

    @Monochrome any new about nutrition cost per craft ? I really struggle a lot :S
    Also, the formula to calcule focus cost

    1,75^( LOG( (IV / #ofRss) / 2) / LOG(2) ) * #ofRss * 10

    seems strange.

    I mean, if I calculate it for 24 rss item T4.1 :

    1,75^( LOG( (720 / 24) / 2) / LOG(2) ) * 24 * 10 = 2 137, but in game it's 1 499.

    However, the formula works fine with refining.
    I see where the resource values are - should be able to make that update. Maybe nutrition cost is

    IV * ((1-.225)/10)?
    Albion Tools and Database:

    albiononline2d.com
  • Works fine?

    I am running into some issues with refining.

    Example:

    Bronze Bar

    Resources:
    1 Copper Bar
    2 Tin Ore

    Item Value: 6

    TOTAL: 3 resources

    Sensei wrote:

    1,75^( LOG( (IV / #ofRss) / 2) / LOG(2) ) * #ofRss * 10


    1.75^(LOG((6/3)/2)/LOG(2))*3*10 = 30

    Actual Focus Cost, per Albion2d & Game: 24
  • Sensei987 wrote:

    @Strange I actually found the new table they might use (at least it gives exact result)

    T22
    T36
    T414
    T4.130
    T4.254
    T4.3102
    T530
    T5.161,975
    T5.2118
    T5.3229,975
    T662
    T6.1125,975
    T6.2246
    T6.3485,975
    T7126
    T7.1253,975
    T7.2502
    T7.3997,975
    T8254
    T8.1509,975
    T8.21014
    T8.32021,975




    @Monochrome any new about nutrition cost per craft ? I really struggle a lot :S
    Also, the formula to calcule focus cost

    1,75^( LOG( (IV / #ofRss) / 2) / LOG(2) ) * #ofRss * 10

    seems strange.

    I mean, if I calculate it for 24 rss item T4.1 :

    1,75^( LOG( (720 / 24) / 2) / LOG(2) ) * 24 * 10 = 2 137, but in game it's 1 499.

    However, the formula works fine with refining.
    What item are you calculating here?
    Albion Tools and Database:

    albiononline2d.com
  • I just did some testing:

    I made an Adept Knight Platebody and Adept Guardian Boot


    ItemNutrition
    Used
    Item Value
    Adept Knight Platebody16224
    Adept Guardian Boot8112



    Seems like the formula is IV / 14, as indicated in the table two or three posts above, at least for the T4 stuff.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Bernstein ().

  • Here is the new rss item value table

    TierItem value
    T22
    T36
    T414
    T4.130
    T4.254
    T4.3102
    T530,02
    T5.161,98
    T5.2118,02
    T5.3229,98
    T662,02
    T6.1125,98
    T6.2246,02
    T6.3495,98
    T7126,02
    T7.1253,98
    T7.2502,02
    T7.3997,98
    T8254,02
    T8.1509,98
    T8.21014,02
    T8.32021,98


    Note : IV is always rounded down, so 495,84 appears as 495 in game
  • Sensei987 wrote:

    Here is the new rss item value table

    TierItem value
    T22
    T36
    T414
    T4.130
    T4.254
    T4.3102
    T530,02
    T5.161,98
    T5.2118,02
    T5.3229,98
    T662,02
    T6.1125,98
    T6.2246,02
    T6.3495,98
    T7126,02
    T7.1253,98
    T7.2502,02
    T7.3997,98
    T8254,02
    T8.1509,98
    T8.21014,02
    T8.32021,98


    Note : IV is always rounded down, so 495,84 appears as 495 in game

    I think its only rounded down on the ui. If you look at a stack value, its rounded after the stack is multiplied. Aka

    If u have a item with 1.6 value:
    1 stack = 1
    2 stack = 3

    But id need to verify again
    Albion Tools and Database:

    albiononline2d.com