Feed back and suggestions from 2 new players.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Feed back and suggestions from 2 new players.

Me and my brother decided to play this game a bit today with the new update. I just bought him the game and I have had it for a while but never really played it.

Now for the suggestions.

When crafting the amount being crafted should start at 1 instead of max. The amount of times i crafted 5-8 axes instead of just 1 is embarrassing to admit. I would grind a few mats to craft all the T3 tools and then drop all the mats accidentally crafting 7 of them. This could also be in the options as a advance setting for new and veteran players. I could see why people would want it to start at max when you need like 100 000 fame or whatever so at that point in the game I would turn that option on.

The tracking feature in the destiny board is a disaster. I don't mind the board it self like others seem to. But it is so hard to track what you want to be tracking. Manually having to untrack every item then track just the ones you want is a nightmare and not user friendly at all.

On the topic of being user friendly. When I am in my friends list I could not find a way to invite my friend to my party with out having to type his name in. There should be a button in the friends list to invite them to your party. This is pretty basic UI that is in most games like this.

lastly I think this game would benefit from having a transparent map overlay like path of exile or diablo. I often took the wrong path going to a map exit to find my self on a ledge or unable to get to the exit with out having to open up the map and find a route that took me back and around. A transparent map overlay would also help for long travels.

Just a few of my thoughts. The in game map overlay is just a suggestion. Everything else I believe is reasonable to get in before the release date. When the game comes out there is going to be a surge of new players. So i think it is good to get feedback from someone who has not played every beta and knows the in and outs of the game.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nightsky ().

• Hey @Nightsky!

Thanks for your feedback.
    The crafting slider will be changed to 1 like you said.
    The tracking will be changed to not automatically track every node. We're thinking about tracking a node automatically once you made progress in it (got fame in the node).
    The friends invite will be in with the graphical rework of the friends UI which is sadly not coming with release but the first content update after release.
    I will look into your proposal of the transparent map.

- Lino
  • H4n1baL wrote:

Hey @Nightsky!

Thanks for your feedback.
    The crafting slider will be changed to 1 like you said.
    The tracking will be changed to not automatically track every node. We're thinking about tracking a node automatically once you made progress in it (got fame in the node).
    The friends invite will be in with the graphical rework of the friends UI which is sadly not coming with release but the first content update after release.
    I will look into your proposal of the transparent map.

- Lino
    Woot!