Hector is Now Live!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hector is Now Live!

Hello everyone!

The waiting is over: Hector has been deployed to the Albion Online server! Log in and find the new Hellgates, Black Market, Outlands Realmgate and more.

Cannot log in yet? Have a first glance at Hector's new content in the update trailer:

Hector is the launch-version of the game. This means that between now and launch we will focus on fixing bugs and ironing out kinks to make sure Albion Online is ready to be released on July 17, 2017. Stay tuned for more information on the launch of Albion, in the following weeks!

- Enya
  • i dont know man, after testing this update for 4 hours, it does make me distant from the game. my character felt so weak now, the monster are dealing tons of damage on us. the druid in dungeons are casting 3 lightings that deals immerse damage. when we get hit by all 3 lightning, we are dead immediately. nothing feels right anymore. blue zone hell gate are generally a waste of time. dont even bother with it man. graphics does get alittle better, but also it makes it alittle laggier. the sounds effects of skills are pretty annoying, even though i turned the volume down in settings, it's still pretty loud and irritating.

have not test red zone and above yet.
  • group dungeons look nice. Lots of great QoL fixes. Green dungeons are still really in a bad place. Very few greens and all are in either t3 zones or red zones on the royal continent. Feels like a big gap between the starter greens and the next lvl up greens in ted zones. The mobs above blue dungeons are good in that they are soloable....might see groups forming here for the dungeons below, but they are too easy. my fps is down after this patch, wondering if there are plans to streamline so it runs faster. So looking polished but still not happy that solo is confined to expeditions or really low level mobs. Just needs progressively harder critters and more green dungeons. Might be waiting for release as not much to test on the solo pve side.
  • Quite happy with the Update. Took it for a spin for a couple of hours last night and it was smooth.

Just Caerleon is not the place for me to be at tbh. I think I made up my mind where Im going to make my starting island. But that said. I do want access to the black zones, so it sort of puts me in a pickle.

Im might do some more homework tonight when I go online. I finally got my second breath with this game.
  • Just realized that puting some short feedback here is probably good idea.

-) UI tweaks minor and not whats really needed. It feels like its a slight cosmetic improovement. Better Guild management badly needed. Priorities Devs!!?!
    -) Tried portals, a bit roaming. I dont liek it. makes the world seem shrunk. Harbors were better imho
    -) Carelone is a desaster. Major FPS drops for me (to 2-3 fps)
    -) Blackmarket only in carleone is simply a bad idea. Bring the to the outer cities...
    -) outer Cities are gonna die. No reaosn to hang around there as PvX player
    -) check out the "likes". You failed with this content patch badly. Its okay. We all fail. just correct it, or remove it but DONT release the game like this.

+) new destiny board tracker is quite nice
    +) new mounts look fancy
    +) some of the new combat animations are a bit better, more fluent
  • Joshuan schrieb:

Just realized that puting some short feedback here is probably good idea.

-) UI tweaks minor and not whats really needed. It feels like its a slight cosmetic improovement. Better Guild management badly needed. Priorities Devs!!?!
    -) Tried portals, a bit roaming. I dont liek it. makes the world seem shrunk. Harbors were better imho
    -) Carelone is a desaster. Major FPS drops for me (to 2-3 fps)
    -) Blackmarket only in carleone is simply a bad idea. Bring the to the outer cities...
    -) outer Cities are gonna die. No reaosn to hang around there as PvX player
    -) check out the "likes". You failed with this content patch badly. Its okay. We all fail. just correct it, or remove it but DONT release the game like this.

+) new destiny board tracker is quite nice
    +) new mounts look fancy
    +) some of the new combat animations are a bit better, more fluent
    100% on that.
  • I like direction we are heading, still needs changes I believe for Albion to survive
    1. Put some kind of cap on Alliances or make it not so simple to manage, else it's going to be a "Alliance A vs Alliance B" some time in future after release and game dies :thumbdown:
    2. Rethink GvG times and number of home plots, current system has lots of problems with locations in which guilds can make a home or attack/defend
    3. Address Reputation again since now everyone is more in a pvp location so should either get rid completely OR make it so "Dreaded" can enter red zones with it being easier to get reputation back up from balck zones.
    4. Possibly shorten cool down on portal from continent to continent, or make it so u get cool down when travel to the region instead of the city. Maybe bring back Harbors for another way to travel from west to east without waiting on cool down.

Consider even 1 of these will I think bring more life to the game, and less risk of it dying out in the future, hope devs consider them or even somethings similar. :thumbsup:

"He rules the frost therefore he is their king." - God
  • Can somebody tell me what SBI intends to reach with Invisibility Potion ? I have the feeling it can't be testing it as its insanely many mats, its T8 and not as good as Ambush...so what for ?

I was really hoping, they put the Potion out for everybody to use who likes to wear different armor than assasines jacket...but this, i don't understand.