Formula to calculate focus cost of enchanted items

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Formula to calculate focus cost of enchanted items

Hey guys, I'm trying to calculate how many focus is required when I want to craft X item.

With my formula, I can calculate exactly the required amount for all flat items before the focus reduction (base * 0,5^[redux / 100]).

However, the enchanted item seem to have a different formula as when I apply my formula I can't get the right value.
      Also, I would like to know exactly how do you calculate artifact cost ?

Does someone know the formula the game uses for them, would be very helpful to me ?
      Thanks a lot !

@Retroman
      @Korn
      @Monochrome

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sensei987 ()

• Currently it is:

1.75^(LOG((itemvalue/#ofresources)/2/LOG(2))*#ofresources*10

IVs for artifacts are set up so that an artifact item has the same IV as an enchanted or higher-tier item of the same type and power level, so eg a T5 Carrioncaller (Morgana and so level 1, +100 IP) has the same total IV as a T5E1 halberd (enchantment level 1, so also +100 IP) and as a T6 halberd (+100 IP as well). The math makes it impossible to make this equivalence work for enchanted artifacts because of the way IP scales in that combination, but otherwise IV should always be equivalent for the same item and IP.
    • Sensei987 schrieb:

Thanks for the answer !

I've a problem, when i'm calculating the cost with your formula @Monochrome.

Exemple for T4.1 Firestaff 1-h:

Item value : 720
      Number of resources : 24

1.75^( LOG( (720/24) / 2 / LOG(2) ) ) * 24 * 10 which gives me 1341.06. However in the game, the value for T4.1 is 1499.

Thanks a lot !
      Ok, so it turns out there's two issues here

First is that the formula I gave you is missing a bracket after the /2:

1.75^(LOG((itemvalue/#ofresources)/2)/LOG(2))*#ofresources*10

...and second is that it turns out the math I was using to calculate item values of enchanted items is wrong, so all the focus values for enchanted items in the game are off by 0-10%, which will be fixed in a future patch :)
    • Monochrome schrieb:

Sensei987 schrieb:

Thanks for the answer !

I've a problem, when i'm calculating the cost with your formula @Monochrome.

Exemple for T4.1 Firestaff 1-h:

Item value : 720
      Number of resources : 24

1.75^( LOG( (720/24) / 2 / LOG(2) ) ) * 24 * 10 which gives me 1341.06. However in the game, the value for T4.1 is 1499.

Thanks a lot !
      Ok, so it turns out there's two issues here
      First is that the formula I gave you is missing a bracket after the /2:

1.75^(LOG((itemvalue/#ofresources)/2)/LOG(2))*#ofresources*10

...and second is that it turns out the math I was using to calculate item values of enchanted items is wrong, so all the focus values for enchanted items in the game are off by 0-10%, which will be fixed in a future patch :)
      i used ur formula and it's not acurate at all

PS i whant to know formulas of silver cost of crafting(tax %) ang sell order cost