The Gates of Hell [BlackZones]

• The Gates of Hell [BlackZones]

Ok so... Some people may like this, but some people wont. We all know that 5v5 Hellgates is fun in this game, but for the new update HECTOR, what if we put 5v5 to the Red Zones and Yellow Zones only and 10v10 for BlackZones? Now I dont know if 10v10 would work or fun, but to what I think it is. This is why 10v10 is good and fun for me:
    •ZvZ can really happen almost all the time in dungeons bcuz of dungeon raids, but will only often happen outside it(not in dungeons but in BlackZone areas) With the 10v10 I think most of the time we can ZvZ in Blackzones and yep more likely a Wilderness to me..and yep I think its fun !! Bcuz we can sometime encounter another group in the GATEKEEPER and that is where a ZvZ happens! We dont know maybe we can have like 2,3,4 or more guilds we can encounter in the GATEKEEPER that would be a madness warfare!! =O
    •So what is with 10v10 Hellgates in BlackZones? First of all if it happens(the 10v10 HG) the gate keeper is larger(depends on the devs) and tougher to kill and..... Of course the monsters in the HG is also tougher including the minibosses and the BOSS(maybe a larger boss if 10v10 happens)
    That is all guys. Thank you :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by KiTty ().

• This would have a hard time working for two main reasons, you'd split up the black & red in half by tearing the red off from it and you're also doubling the sizes of the hellgates. The reason why this would be problematic is because it would make hellgates encounters very rare, and instead of the 10v10 it'd just end up in 10v0.

Here's an example: Lets assume that blacks have twice as many players as reds alone. By removing reds you'd have 66% of the original population in blacks, and by doubling the sizes for HGs in blacks we could just halve that number and end up with encounter rate that of 33% of the current design. And that's already relatively generous, since lots of other factors aren't being counted into it.

Lastly, you'd probably confuse either yellow or red players, as the hellgates would have different loot drop rules for one of them.

Having said that, I do like the concept of doing 10v10s, but you'd have to come up with something to avoid the 10v0s.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Snowman ().

• Snowman wrote:

This would have a hard time working for two main reasons, you'd split up the black & red in half by tearing the red off from it and you're also doubling the sizes of the hellgates. The reason why this would be problematic is because it would make hellgates encounters very rare, and instead of the 10v10 it'd just end up in 10v0.

Here's an example: Lets assume that blacks have twice as many players as reds alone. By removing reds you'd have 66% of the original population in blacks, and by doubling the sizes for HGs in blacks we could just halve that number and end up with encounter rate that of 33% of the current design. And that's already relatively generous, since lots of other factors aren't being counted into it.

Lastly, you'd probably confuse either yellow or red players, as the hellgates would have different loot drop rules for one of them.

Having said that, I do like the concept of doing 10v10s, but you'd have to come up with something to avoid the 10v0s.
    Ok... to make it more interesting what if we put the t8 drops in10v10 black one HellGates? :D or... to make more interesting like very much interesting... what if putting t7s and t8s in BlackZone 10v10 HellGates? Plus.. also chances of getting a good gear maybe like enchanted!!! :thumbsup: