Suggestion - Set crafting mechanic for Beginner items to slider default (1) instead of MAX

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Suggestion - Set crafting mechanic for Beginner items to slider default (1) instead of MAX

I'm not sure if this is a new behavior. It seems like it, because I have a habit of gathering up a few more materials at start than what are needed to complete the Beginner quests.

When crafting Beginner tools and armor, it would be nice if the default was to make just one piece, instead of the slider starting at maximum for what materials in your bag allow.

I can understand for refining materials, most want the slider maxed. But when crafting armor and tools, this is not intuitive. Just because I have enough materials on me doesn't mean that I want 4 pants and no leftovers.

Likewise with the tools - when I went to craft the beginner skinning knife, it made (7), because I gather enough mats to make all my beginner tools off those first nodes. Adding insult to injury, it STACKS them now, so you can't actually tell that you've made 7 until you equip one and there's a bunch still sitting there.

Not intuitive. Is it intended?

*Update - confirmed that this mechanic does not exist in live. When you use the beginner crafting station, it only crafts one tool at a time and one armor at a time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von tyrana () aus folgendem Grund: Added clarity regarding change from Live version.

• H4n1baL schrieb:

Hey everyone!

We will (as you proposed) change it so the slider is set to 1 by default for the next patch. Of course for resources it stays at max by default.
      In the future we will also implement the functionality of keeping the slider at max when set to it by you before.

- Lino
      Assuming the slider stays at whatever we set through each craft / refine is great, especially with the bug of fame not carrying over next mastery.
      We are recruiting!

• H4n1baL schrieb:

Hey everyone!

We will (as you proposed) change it so the slider is set to 1 by default for the next patch. Of course for resources it stays at max by default.
      In the future we will also implement the functionality of keeping the slider at max when set to it by you before.

- Lino
      :thumbsup:
      Help a brother out & use my referral Link :thumbsup: Massive THANK YOU! to the guys who have used my referral link, I really appreciate it. <3