AlbionTV Feedback

• AlbionTV Feedback

Hey all,

I wanted to give you all the opportunity to provide your feedback about the stream in a much simpler way. This will help us shape the future content and schedule of the channel to accommodate the community in the best way possible, so we appreciate your contribution. :)

You can find it here; surveymonkey.com/r/AlbionTVFeedback

Looking forward to your responses! :thumbsup:

Kind Regards,
      Emma-Jade
      AlbionOnline | @EJevoque | Evoque#9601
    • Do the developers allow cheating??

Its a question I have to raise with the latest supposed official ALBION ONLINE twitch, done by LewpacCast, which he basically walked into a territory abusing his powers granted by the developers of the game and gave away the position of the NERF alliance when they were going to be attacked by Team Casualty, giving unfair and biased help to the opposing team. If you want to show what goes in-game it cannot be done live as it is being abused. Its blatant that LewpacCast, has affiliation to TC and so helping them by showing where the opposing team is and what they are doing. How it possible the game developers can allow this to happen??
    • Hey @Drake_IronHeart,

In the pursuit of delivering awesome ZvZ content to the viewers and highlighting these great fights, Lewpac and Guskey admittedly gave away gear compositions and location on the stream. I’d like to assure you that none of the casters are influenced or scouting on behalf of any guilds, and this is not the way we would like to conduct the stream in future.

It’s no secret that finding the delicate balance between broadcasting engaging content, and keeping our communities plans and strategies intact is no easy feat. Hiding the minimap and delaying the stream can only help so much. This is why, in general, our goal is to curtail the risk by combining a collection of preventative measures which also includes; zoning in after the engage and divulging composition and strategy after the fact or via video format.

AlbionTV is currently undergoing reorganization, which means you will see our casters take over the host position on our regular streams. Therefore, I kindly ask for your understanding while the AlbionTV team takes on your feedback and improve on this in future. While saying that, we want to develop and shape AlbionTV for and by the community, so I am very interested to hear ongoing feedback on that topic.

Kind Regards,
      Evoque
      AlbionOnline | @EJevoque | Evoque#9601
    • my feedback would be:

maybe look at a solution for all involved.

what the AlbionTV team could do.. is record a zvz live, give live commentary when the zvz happens and on AlbionTV you show the recorded video of that zvz (in between gvgs or whatever).

you will have live commentary, you will have zvz. but the zvz has already happened, so showing the recorded zvz won't influence the outcome of the zvz.
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
    • Yeah, I listened to that - I was 95% sure Lewpac and Guskey had no malicious intent. They were just making ZvZ content exciting... and part of that is breaking down who's bringing what to which fight. Which, of course, completely lifts the fog of war against the side they focus on. And I know they were just pushing it for good TV, but yeah, goading one side into attacking probably shouldn't happen. Their job is to provide break downs and highlight great shots/calls... not actually influence the battle happening or not happening.

The type of broadcasting they did would have been perfectly fine if they recorded it on delay and didn't air it until the battle happened or one side withdrew - that also gives the added benefit of not even showing something that ultimately doesn't end in an exciting fight. Sometimes two uneven blobs appear... and the smaller one won't take the fight. Or they can just start broadcasting ZvZs when the initation happens.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RockLobster ()

• Drake_IronHeart schrieb:

Its a question I have to raise with the latest supposed official ALBION ONLINE twitch, done by LewpacCast, which he basically walked into a territory abusing his powers granted by the developers of the game and gave away the position of the NERF alliance when they were going to be attacked by Team Casualty, giving unfair and biased help to the opposing team. If you want to show what goes in-game it cannot be done live as it is being abused. Its blatant that LewpacCast, has affiliation to TC and so helping them by showing where the opposing team is and what they are doing. How it possible the game developers can allow this to happen??

Dude you where a 60-70 man blob the size of a territory square. You are acting like the only reason we found you was because of Lewpac? We knew you where there. It was all over alliance chat.

Nothing said on that stream had any impact on any actions we took. We wanted a fight, and we wanted to fight out numbered.

I agree maybe some things they did they shouldn't do in future, but do you honestly think it changed how we (TC) played?

You just didn't want a fight your outnumbered 2:1 as a big loss on the official channel tbh.
    • HandsomeBob schrieb:

Drake_IronHeart schrieb:

Dude you where a 60-70 man blob the size of a territory square. You are acting like the only reason we found you was because of Lewpac? We knew you where there. It was all over alliance chat.

Nothing said on that stream had any impact on any actions we took. We wanted a fight, and we wanted to fight out numbered.

I agree maybe some things they did they shouldn't do in future, but do you honestly think it changed how we (TC) played?

You just didn't want a fight your outnumbered 2:1 as a big loss on the official channel tbh.
      See the thing here is you start with showing up with flat 6 gear and 4.3 items. When lewpac scouts the nerf blobs you show up with more numbers and even flat 8 and 7.1 so with the scouting they changed the engagement, you also stood on portal for 20-30 mins waiting for something to happen, people even zone in and out to change gear sets to be sure your "win" is gonna be "bigger" then what it would have been if you fought them.

So you have the advantage of changing gear and setup your group just right after the infomation has been scouted by them, NERF doenst have that, they are forced into the battle in what they are wearing at that timeslot. If you knew about it wouldnt you have showed up when FF20 vs. POE vs. NERF was happening you guys likes to show up and show your epenis.
    • NickWard schrieb:

HandsomeBob schrieb:

Drake_IronHeart schrieb:

See the thing here is you start with showing up with flat 6 gear and 4.3 items. When lewpac scouts the nerf blobs you show up with more numbers and even flat 8 and 7.1 so with the scouting they changed the engagement, you also stood on portal for 20-30 mins waiting for something to happen, people even zone in and out to change gear sets to be sure your "win" is gonna be "bigger" then what it would have been if you fought them.
      So you have the advantage of changing gear and setup your group just right after the infomation has been scouted by them, NERF doenst have that, they are forced into the battle in what they are wearing at that timeslot. If you knew about it wouldnt you have showed up when FF20 vs. POE vs. NERF was happening you guys likes to show up and show your epenis.

Actually we had ~20 people in BB and ~10 in sapwood faming with no zvz weps in sight. It was decided we would just run and ellipses would kindly regrear us in Caerleon.

Spin works a wonderful way, but as someone who was there, the stream had no bearing on what we did.
    • more AlbionTV feedback:

an idea is it to have all gvgs, pvps and zvzs shown on AlbionTV recorded + live commentary.

it is a bit pointless to make brilliant tactical moves or to try to surprise the opponent on the battlefield, when the other team can follow your brilliant tactical moves on a live stream screen + commentary.

so the idea is:
      record the pvp action + live commentary and show the recorded video on the AlbionTV live stream.

this gives lots of great opportunities as well.

you can edit and smooth the recorded video to make it suitable for the live stream.

you can create a list of recorded videos that will exactly fill the time of the live stream.

you can have intros and stream ending words like :"Hello and welcome viewers! We will now show you some recorded pvp action from this week!" and "We hope that you enjoyed the pvp action from this week! See you next time, bye!"

this way you won't have to deal with lag issues or live stream connection issues during the pvp action. Since you can edit them out, when it happens.

I think it's the professional way to do things.

and you won't risk showing a list of no-shows during the live stream.

yoda just jaw-dropped. how does that yaayalbion do that?
    • for more albiontv feedback.

why not have cams locked on the rooms where the world bosses spawn?

there is always lots of zvz action going on around there.

the disadvantages and advantages are the same for all who enter, so you could easily live stream it on AlbionTV.

no one has any right to come up with excuses since the situation is the same for everyone.