Armurerie d'Albion : Chevalier au Fléau, par Lugzi

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Armurerie d'Albion : Chevalier au Fléau, par Lugzi

Chevalier au Fléau
      Lugzi

Découvrez cette semaine le Chevalier au Fléau, réalisé par @Lugzi le chef de guilde de ZORN.

On retrouve ainsi une itémisation pour Tanks qui vous servira à prendre l'avantage contre les zergs avec son kit de compétences. De nombreux effets de contrôle de foule ainsi qu'une capacité à survivre importante feront de cet ensemble un outil de choix pour vos excursions en monde ouvert !

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Comme d'habitude, envoyez vos propositions d'itémisation à @UrzaKeFrostgard si vous souhaitez voir votre création à l'honneur sur le site officiel d'Albion Online !
      Want to test Albion Online ?

2TN6QCAY2UZUKDYUXTQUDWXKM
      ET4E9QU4UFUP7YD9VUDR99EPT
    • LOL Lugzi ,what is wrong with you i'm playing this build from beta1 on castle event when you still playing Flail with all guardian armor like Kickban played..
      You just stole my build waiting for some admiration from others players when it's clearly not your work!

You can see this in this video from the end of beta 1 when we had the castle event

Look at the tank called "Heal3r"

+ Is it not when me and Mojo started to play with your guys last beta and you tryed the occult staff (and i played this build you decided to switch?) :D

Knight Helmet (Block), Knight Armor (Wind Wall) , Cleric or Mage Boots, i switched after the nerf of the blink range (Blink or Delayed TP), Flail (Pull Area -Root Prison) , Omelett T7 is my setup you need to assume this !

@Lugzi
      We took the Money back Boysssss

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von AyZ ()

• AyZ schrieb:

LOL Lugzi ,what is wrong with you i'm playing this build from beta1 on castle event when you still playing Flail with all guardian armor like Kickban played..
      You just stole my build waiting for some admiration from others players when it's clearly not your work!

You can see this in this video from the end of beta 1 when we had the castle event

Look at the tank called "Heal3r"

+ Is it not when me and Mojo started to play with your guys last beta and you tryed the occult staff (and i played this build you decided to switch?) :D

Knight Helmet (Block), Knight Armor (Wind Wall) , Cleric or Mage Boots, i switched after the nerf of the blink range (Blink or Delayed TP), Flail (Pull Area -Root Prison) , Omelett T7 is my setup you need to assume this !

@Lugzi
      Nope, I played flail back then in beta one right after the patch hit the servers and had actually the first flail footage uploaded. Even though it differs a little, it still is the same playstile. This is a few weeks before the castle event.
      Also, I never in the world played flail in full guardian...

Zorn sucht ambitionierte Spieler!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lugzi ()