This is so Annoying: Please Remove this

• This is so Annoying: Please Remove this

Pls devs, remove the red colored screen or red blood or whatever you call that thing when your health is getting lower. I dont know if there is a setting for it, but pls jus remove it, and why??????. Think about it, that kind of thing only fits in a NON-EAGLE EYED game. It is really annoying to see that in this kind of game since it is an eagle's eye game and also it is hard to see and move or run or escape bcuz the object in the map is f*in small(those rocks blocking your way or trees). Its even more annoying if you are doing a solo pvp or solo gathering and there are like 5 or more players ganking you on your wayand your like "Shit the Red Blood Screen is Annoying and The map is f*in small how the f*k can i survive This Shit, omg pls save my precious mats :(" Pls, this should be removed or fixed, i know it is a good art to the game but i dont think it fits an Eagle Eyed game like AO :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by KiTty ().

• KiTty wrote:

Pls devs, remove the red colored screen or red blood or whatever you call that thing when your health is getting lower. I dont know if there is a setting for it, but pls jus remove it, and why??????. Think about it, that kind of thing only fits in a NON-EAGLE EYED game. It is really annoying to see that in this kind of game since it is an eagle's eye game and also it is hard to see and move or run or escape bcuz the object in the map is f*in small(those rocks blocking your way or trees). Its even more annoying if you are doing a solo pvp or solo gathering and there are like 5 or more players ganking you on your wayand your like "Shit the Red Blood Screen is Annoying and The map is f*in small how the f*k can i survive This Shit, omg pls save my precious mats :(" Pls, this should be removed or fixed, i know it is a good art to the game but i dont think it fits an Eagle Eyed game like AO :(
    I'd like this to be an optional feature, too.

Have you ever had those red borders with red name-tags at the edges? pretty hard to see anything with that.
    That's at the same level of "annoying" as the tierUp-notifications (which are being re-worked/looked into)

It could be a default option for all the new-comers, but it should be optional for experienced players, who like to keep their (over)view of things and not lose 1/5th of the vision to those red borders.

solventh wrote:

you are the reason why they implemented no execution in dungeons.. thank you.
    quality post, as usual^^
  • that feature is not there only to show you some kinda cosmetics. when you are near death you cant do everything like you are healthy.

and there are some people around who can even dare to ask it as an option. btw that earthquake effect should not also be in an option. if that earthquake option is gonna be an option it should be impletemented as when you are not the one in the action (duels in cities.)

hah, whome am i telling these to?.