Potential Expedition Queue Problems

• Potential Expedition Queue Problems

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but if you are harvesting (potentially any active progress bar but I have only experienced one instance, and it was while harvesting) and the queue pops and you click accept, it simply disappears and nothing happens. Also, if you leave a solo expedition you still get the 15 minute penalty for breaking up an expedition party, even though you were solo. I accidentally went solo and wanted to group and still had to wait the 15 minutes after I left.
  • Dessius wrote:

if you are harvesting (potentially any active progress bar but I have only experienced one instance, and it was while harvesting) and the queue pops and you click accept, it simply disappears and nothing happens.
    Sounds like a bug. I would submit this to Bugs and if you experience it in-game again then use the /bug chat command.

Dessius wrote:

if you leave a solo expedition you still get the 15 minute penalty for breaking up an expedition party, even though you were solo.
    Working as intended. Once you join an expedition you are no longer "solo" you are now a part of a group. Unless the group approves a vote to abandon the expedition (vote to leave expedition via your portrait) then you will be penalized for leaving.
  • Lobram wrote:

Dessius wrote:

if you are harvesting (potentially any active progress bar but I have only experienced one instance, and it was while harvesting) and the queue pops and you click accept, it simply disappears and nothing happens.
    Sounds like a bug. I would submit this to Bugs and if you experience it in-game again then use the /bug chat command.

Dessius wrote:

if you leave a solo expedition you still get the 15 minute penalty for breaking up an expedition party, even though you were solo.
    Working as intended. Once you join an expedition you are no longer "solo" you are now a part of a group. Unless the group approves a vote to abandon the expedition (vote to leave expedition via your portrait) then you will be penalized for leaving.
    I believe the OP was referring to the SOLO expedition. There is no group in the SOLO expedition. It's just one person in the entire expedition.
  • FireRunner wrote:

Lobram wrote:

Dessius wrote:

Dessius wrote:

I believe the OP was referring to the SOLO expedition. There is no group in the SOLO expedition. It's just one person in the entire expedition.
    Ah my bad then. Forgot there were solo expeditions.