We need the Chinese version !!!!

  • We need the Chinese version !!!!

    I am a Chinese, I saw the game video. Very much like, but the game is not the Chinese version of my regret!China has 800 million Internet users,This is a big game market, is not it? But because the Chinese government's strong firewall, we can not download the game client, the network link must use VPN!Hope that the developer can give us some help! For example, set up a server in Asia! I have to say that my English is very bad! Hope that developers can understand!
  • I'm surprised there aren't more Chinese, Japanese, and South Korean players, particularly the last one. Korea is well-known for grindy MMOs, so there must be a market for them there, and Albion seems like it would have an audience there. Is the game simply not available in those countries?

    For China, I wonder if there's an issue with the skeletons and other undead. My understanding is that China censors depictions of the undead, and games like WoW have had to change their graphics for the undead on Chinese servers. Of course, WoW has separate Chinese servers; may not be possible to meet Chinese censorship demands if there's only one server like in Albion.
  • wolfo70 wrote:

    chaye001 wrote:

    we can not download the game client, the network link must use VPN!
    I have some Chinese people in my guild and they can play just fine. And i dont understand that u say this (quote above) when u haven't bought the game and just ''watched the game video''. please rethink your argument. thank you have a nice day ;)
    Even if I pay the money, can not download the client means that I can not play the game!
  • Xenantaya wrote:

    I'm surprised there aren't more Chinese, Japanese, and South Korean players, particularly the last one. Korea is well-known for grindy MMOs, so there must be a market for them there, and Albion seems like it would have an audience there. Is the game simply not available in those countries?

    For China, I wonder if there's an issue with the skeletons and other undead. My understanding is that China censors depictions of the undead, and games like WoW have had to change their graphics for the undead on Chinese servers. Of course, WoW has separate Chinese servers; may not be possible to meet Chinese censorship demands if there's only one server like in Albion.
    Do not need to enter China!Only need to have Chinese, the server in Asia, the Chinese players can log on the game!
  • Xenantaya wrote:

    I'm surprised there aren't more Chinese, Japanese, and South Korean players, particularly the last one. Korea is well-known for grindy MMOs, so there must be a market for them there, and Albion seems like it would have an audience there. Is the game simply not available in those countries?

    For China, I wonder if there's an issue with the skeletons and other undead. My understanding is that China censors depictions of the undead, and games like WoW have had to change their graphics for the undead on Chinese servers. Of course, WoW has separate Chinese servers; may not be possible to meet Chinese censorship demands if there's only one server like in Albion.
    There was a chinese guild, and i think there were some koreans in tea party. But as far as i recall, the game is marketed to the western community so it's not too surprising it hasn't reached to the asian population.
    I go by Midnight Ahri on twitch.tv
  • Kclikola wrote:

    Toutatis wrote:

    On US playing fine and the rest of the world experiencing lag spikes and even teleportation, am I right or am I right ?
    Correct, everyone outside of the US is having Ping and Lag spikes like crazy. I have to deal with Pins between 270 and 320 every time I try to play AO.
    Don't feel lonely, I experienced brutal lag spikes just a few minutes ago while having 100+ ping... I can't begin to figure out your game experience with such a terrible ping.
  • I understand your feelings bro, I can't play asian games aswell - I was waiting (and I'm still waiting) for a couple of titles for years before those were released on west and since the time those weren't that attractive games anymore.
    It's impossible for yuo to get a server in China, because tha game is global and all the servers are placed in US (even EU didn't get any). And even when you get an access somehow, the ping will be terrible.
  • NoReason wrote:

    I understand your feelings bro, I can't play asian games aswell - I was waiting (and I'm still waiting) for a couple of titles for years before those were released on west and since the time those weren't that attractive games anymore.
    It's impossible for yuo to get a server in China, because tha game is global and all the servers are placed in US (even EU didn't get any). And even when you get an access somehow, the ping will be terrible.
    did you read the OP s post? he doesnt ask for a chinese game server lol...