How do I trade items/silver by my self?

• Dammit wrote:

How do I trade silver or an item to my alt just by my self? And without using chests (for the items)
    Silver you can trade by buying gold from your main and then selling that same amount of gold while on your alt.

Items you can "trade" by putting them on the AH and then buying it back (don't put it too low that it gets sniped if it's the only one).
  • Belan wrote:

Dammit wrote:

How do I trade silver or an item to my alt just by my self? And without using chests (for the items)
    Silver you can trade by buying gold from your main and then selling that same amount of gold while on your alt.
    Items you can "trade" by putting them on the AH and then buying it back (don't put it too low that it gets sniped if it's the only one).
    But I need to pay tax and everything doing all this things on AH, and its too risky too. No other way?
  • Dammit wrote:

Belan wrote:

Dammit wrote:

Silver you can trade by buying gold from your main and then selling that same amount of gold while on your alt.Items you can "trade" by putting them on the AH and then buying it back (don't put it too low that it gets sniped if it's the only one).
    But I need to pay tax and everything doing all this things on AH, and its too risky too. No other way?
    Your best bet is buying gold then reselling it on the alt. At most you might lose 1-2%...
  • Not much risk selling silver then buying it back 1 min later with an alt.

That being said it looks like with the terms of service it is allowable to log in with two accounts and directly transfer across if you are on your island. Which is wierd to me. Am i reading this thing right?

Only helps with between accounts though.
  • Raithe wrote:

Not much risk selling silver then buying it back 1 min later with an alt.

That being said it looks like with the terms of service it is allowable to log in with two accounts and directly transfer across if you are on your island. Which is wierd to me. Am i reading this thing right?

Only helps with between accounts though.
    So if I buy another account, its not againts the rules to trade things between alts?
  • Dammit wrote:

So if I buy another account, its not againts the rules to trade things between alts?
    You are allowed to trade between your two accounts as long as the characters are in a city, island or in a guild territory. You can find out more about multi-accounting rules in the Terms and Conditions, article 3.8:

3.8 Every account is linked to one specific email address. Multiple registrations, as well as the setting up and operation of multiple accounts at our Services are allowed under certain conditions. Prohibited is the use of multiple accounts when being logged into their respective characters at the same time for the purpose of engaging in such activities as direct interaction, trading, any form of cooperation, mutual support outside the designated player islands, guild islands, player cities or guild owned territories. It is further prohibited to use multiple accounts at the same time to jointly engage in any type of player vs. player or player vs. environment combat as well as to jointly engage in gathering in the game world. It is the User's responsibility to remain informed about all rules and guidelines concerning Sandbox Interactive's multi account policy, which may also be outlined in detail within the Game Rules.
  • Elsa wrote:

Dammit wrote:

You are allowed to trade between your two accounts as long as the characters are in a city, island or in a guild territory. You can find out more about multi-accounting rules in the Terms and Conditions, article 3.8:
    3.8 Every account is linked to one specific email address. Multiple registrations, as well as the setting up and operation of multiple accounts at our Services are allowed under certain conditions. Prohibited is the use of multiple accounts when being logged into their respective characters at the same time for the purpose of engaging in such activities as direct interaction, trading, any form of cooperation, mutual support outside the designated player islands, guild islands, player cities or guild owned territories. It is further prohibited to use multiple accounts at the same time to jointly engage in any type of player vs. player or player vs. environment combat as well as to jointly engage in gathering in the game world. It is the User's responsibility to remain informed about all rules and guidelines concerning Sandbox Interactive's multi account policy, which may also be outlined in detail within the Game Rules.

Is a port considered a city?