Vendetta Donation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pain wrote:

What hate towards Vendetta are you talking about. Check every single one of your latest "achievements" thread and you'll see I've already congratulated you guys for those things that are actually noteworthy. If you actually take the time to read what I posted, you'll see that I am not expressing any "hate" towards your whole guild. You'll see that my negative comments are about some of you that keep bragging about EVERYTHING.

Please, open your eyes and don't try to act offended by something that was not even expressed the way you think it was (or the way you want others to think it was). Moreover, expressing an opinion about something that is annoying is not "hating", it's stating what should be taken into account by a mature guild.

Forgive me for coming to irrational conclusions when people start name calling and derailing innocent threads. Our focus here in this thread is testing untouched areas of the game. That is all.
  • Sartan wrote:

The money from cities isn't very much actually. We spent a lot of money crafting to make sure our members are geared out with T5 and T6 with back up sets on hand(for every possible build) at all times without it costing them anything.

Why are you lying about money from cities? Your guild farmed just 5kk silver and stoped to farm silver when captured all cities. We farmed 20.5kk for up our biuldings to t8, and even we dont up all of them yet. One t8 building needs 1kk silver to be build. And you talking abour bad profit from cities? Greate lie or great help from alience or great begging?

• I don't expect you to understand the cost associated with crafting T6 for 40 people multiple times daily(and gearing out our allies when they need it). I know that must seem like a lot of money to you, but with a little perspective, it's really not. That's amount you posted comes to about 213k farmed per day(fighting constantly gives little time to farm). That doesn't even cover the upkeep cost of our territories during this test. Money from cities was broken until just recently. It didn't start working until several days after the patch notes said it was fixed. Even then, money from cities is very little. I think we got 10k gold yesterday.
  • Milky wrote:

Sartan wrote:

The money from cities isn't very much actually. We spent a lot of money crafting to make sure our members are geared out with T5 and T6 with back up sets on hand(for every possible build) at all times without it costing them anything.

Why are you lying about money from cities? Your guild farmed just 5kk silver and stoped to farm silver when captured all cities. We farmed 20.5kk for up our biuldings to t8, and even we dont up all of them yet. One t8 building needs 1kk silver to be build. And you talking abour bad profit from cities? Greate lie or great help from alience or great begging?

We have 90-95% tax so only 5-10% of what we have farmed shows up in this list.

Eidt: And in the first weeks the citys cost us 75k a day. When the 4th came out we lost another 25k per day. so 100k per day. City tax system is working since a few days. So at all we payed more silver then we got out of the citys.
  • Wirindi wrote:

Milky wrote:

Sartan wrote:

^
    I say CAKE to fantasy races. <- feels left out
  • Sartan wrote:

I don't expect you to understand the cost associated with crafting T6 for 40 people multiple times daily(and gearing out our allies when they need it). I know that must seem like a lot of money to you, but with a little perspective, it's really not. That's amount you posted comes to about 213k farmed per day(fighting constantly gives little time to farm). That doesn't even cover the upkeep cost of our territories during this test. Money from cities was broken until just recently. It didn't start working until several days after the patch notes said it was fixed. Even then, money from cities is very little. I think we got 10k gold yesterday.

Well, you didnt answer where you get silver for all that?
  • Milky wrote:

Sartan wrote:

I don't expect you to understand the cost associated with crafting T6 for 40 people multiple times daily(and gearing out our allies when they need it). I know that must seem like a lot of money to you, but with a little perspective, it's really not. That's amount you posted comes to about 213k farmed per day(fighting constantly gives little time to farm). That doesn't even cover the upkeep cost of our territories during this test. Money from cities was broken until just recently. It didn't start working until several days after the patch notes said it was fixed. Even then, money from cities is very little. I think we got 10k gold yesterday.

Well, you didnt answer where you get silver for all that?

creatures that drop silver. obviously
  • Wirindi wrote:

Eidt: And in the first weeks the citys cost us 75k a day. When the 4th came out we lost another 25k per day. so 100k per day. City tax system is working since a few days. So at all we payed more silver then we got out of the citys.

I know about ranking, it shows just silver from mobs, and i again asking, if from mobs you have just 5kk, where you did get other silver? Cities and something other?
  • Milky wrote:

Wirindi wrote:

I know about ranking, it shows just silver from mobs, and i again asking, if from mobs you have just 5kk, where you did get other silver? Cities and something other?

its already explained when silver drops the silver that goes to tax wont go to rankings, we always had between 90 and 95% tax so only 10-5% of our silver gain from mobs is in the rankings
  • Kaasje
    Pls be more attentive. I said, i know about ranking system. You told what all money from cities going on craft armor and other pvp stuff, after what i asked you where did you get money for all buildings?

P.S. Once more time! Give me a straight answer, if you dont go farming, and all your taxes go on craft pvp stuff, how you built all tiers of buildings?
  • Milky wrote:

Kaasje
    Pls be more attentive. I said, i know about ranking system. You told what all money from cities going on craft armor and other pvp stuff, after what i asked you where did you get money for all buildings?

P.S. Once more time! Give me a straight answer, if you dont go farming, and all your taxes go on craft pvp stuff, how you built all tiers of buildings?

obviously some of the costs that he said about goes into the buildings.
  • The taxed money went to buildings&repair & crafting - and replacing stuff...
    The T7 buildings were up a while ago before the request was made public.
    Plus with the nearing end of the alpha test the activity (farming etc.) for alot of players has been reduced...plus atleast in Germany university winter term started again...

But i guess you didnt read the previous replys Milky. But obviously it would be clearer (and maybe better), if all the money farmed regardless of tax would be counted in the rankings.
  • Milky wrote:

Kaasje

We go out and do allot of dungeon farming for silver. more then any other guild (maybe HaS they are pretty aktiv too)
  • Wirindi wrote:

Milky wrote:

Kaasje

We go out and do allot of dungeon farming for silver. more then any other guild.

pff you don't know that though^^

OMG I WANT a timelapse of all clusters where a person walks a line is drawn
  • Milky wrote:

Kaasje

i think you have some problems with the language barrier, forget about city taxes its not that much and we did pay alot more for cities than we got out of them due to the bugs,

based on the silver rankings we did get atleast 50m from drops as i've explained already
  • Wirindi wrote:

Josh wrote:

Motion will donate to this cause, provided we get pictures of any T7 items. ;)

Thx for helping out with silver.
    You can life in this nice magetower, but take care dont drink out of every bottle. That crazy sorcerer made some bad potions!

that looks awesome <3 sry for not seeing the post earlier :/ wouldv donated a bit of silver

mage tower <3
    May you find your strength through honor and trust.

Join us

The genesis empire