Where is Robin Henkys?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I have wondering the same, but i saw a post where @Korn or @Bercilak said that new devs recap video is coming out soon. So maybe we can expect this to happen during next week. :)

Those videos have always been really great and i have watched those all at least few times. You easily miss something when you watch the first time. There is always lots of good information related to upcoming changes. I guess devs (maybe Robyn) will talk at least about upcoming Hector patch, new HGs concept, reputation system, Outlands attractiveness and black market vendor. ;)
    • New Dev Videos will arrive soon, we have all been busy working on Galahad and Hector and preparing everything for launch. Keep in mind that we have no real explicit marketing team (aside from one person^^). Everything is put into the development of the game.

The next video will be released next week and then we will have more frequent updates while going towards release.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • Bercilak schrieb:

New Dev Videos will arrive soon, we have all been busy working on Galahad and Hector and preparing everything for launch. Keep in mind that we have no real explicit marketing team (aside from one person^^). Everything is put into the development of the game.

The next video will be released next week and then we will have more frequent updates while going towards release.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
      I hope you hire a good marketing team prior release so it becomes big :)
      I go by Midnight Ahri on twitch.tv
    • Bercilak schrieb:

New Dev Videos will arrive soon, we have all been busy working on Galahad and Hector and preparing everything for launch. Keep in mind that we have no real explicit marketing team (aside from one person^^). Everything is put into the development of the game.

Kind regards,
      Stefan

Dragnon schrieb:

Haven't you noticed the lack of dev updates and complete lack of media coverage or promotion compared to last year? And we're supposed to be what....60 days from launch?

Something seems off here.
      Devs already answered to your question in this thread. ;)
    • Thomas9 schrieb:

Bercilak schrieb:

Kind regards,
      Stefan

Dragnon schrieb:

Haven't you noticed the lack of dev updates and complete lack of media coverage or promotion compared to last year? And we're supposed to be what....60 days from launch?

I don't buy it
    • Dragnon schrieb:

Thomas9 schrieb:

Bercilak schrieb:

Kind regards,
      Stefan

Dragnon schrieb:

I don't buy it
      May i ask why? It makes really much sense that whole Albion team is busy atm. They need to get one more larger patch (Hector) released as soon as possible so there is still enough time to test these new upcoming features before release. But maybe you have some kind of conspiracy theory up in your mind..
    • Dragnon schrieb:

The "we're busy" and "we have only 1 marketing person because we pour everything into the game" are enormous red flags. They are distracting us from some very real internal problems. My guess is they ran out of money.
      LOL :D Yeah thats the number one game design goals of SI and has been in roadmap for years. This kind of demonize is so unnecessary and maybe you should consider to spread that poison somewhere else.
    • Thomas9 schrieb:

Dragnon schrieb:

The "we're busy" and "we have only 1 marketing person because we pour everything into the game" are enormous red flags. They are distracting us from some very real internal problems. My guess is they ran out of money.
      LOL :D Yeah thats the number one game design goals of SI and has been in roadmap for years. This kind of demonize is so unnecessary and maybe you should consider to spread that poison somewhere else.
      where else should I? I'm a two-time legendary founder who has referred over 60 people to this game, more invested in this game than most. I want SI to succeed more than most. But I see some very real issues here. I don't think the Devs are being forthright with us.