Founders mounts

• Founders mounts

I think it would be a great thing as we are heading towards release if all founders could be awarded a special, non lootable mount( different ones for legendary, veteran an epic) so we have something to be proud of and to show that we have supported the game in development.
    Also please, please bring back those awesome yellow zone raid dungeons that were such fun.
    So many good additions in game right now but still need a little more variety to keep people interested 2 or 3 months into the game. Just some thoughts.
  • yes, but the issue is that once people spend money and are given something in return that is not "currency" and then those players lose said item they obtained with real money. There will be lots of complaints and a number of people will stop playing, the kinds of people that are willing to spend money on more gold to get more things in game, thus decreasing SI's income.

"We" ran into this issue with Black Desert Online, there were a lot of discussions about people "losing" items or their perceived value being modified after spending cash on them, KaKao did not budge on the changes they made, but did offer limited refunds to some people (which made more people upset).

That is a concern here as well and is specifically why I will only be purchasing the base tier Albion, even though I REALLY want the explorer's house, it just isn't worth $100...
  • annieoakley wrote:

I think it would be a great thing as we are heading towards release if all founders could be awarded a special, non lootable mount( different ones for legendary, veteran an epic) so we have something to be proud of and to show that we have supported the game in development.
    Also please, please bring back those awesome yellow zone raid dungeons that were such fun.
    So many good additions in game right now but still need a little more variety to keep people interested 2 or 3 months into the game. Just some thoughts.
    How bout you are smart and don`t take it where you might lose it if it means that much to you.

This type of game should never have items that can not drop.
  • annieoakley wrote:

Instead of giving a non lootable mount, I think they should keep the current mount (which is lootable) and also give a mount that will be deleted from all accounts 1 week after release. This might alleviate the feeling that players dont want to lose the lootable mount for fear of it being collectable, but still give them something that they feel they can use for the first week.
    Albion Tools and Database:

albiononline2d.com
  • MercilessMing wrote:

yes, but the issue is that once people spend money and are given something in return that is not "currency" and then those players lose said item they obtained with real money. There will be lots of complaints and a number of people will stop playing, the kinds of people that are willing to spend money on more gold to get more things in game, thus decreasing SI's income.

"We" ran into this issue with Black Desert Online, there were a lot of discussions about people "losing" items or their perceived value being modified after spending cash on them, KaKao did not budge on the changes they made, but did offer limited refunds to some people (which made more people upset).

That is a concern here as well and is specifically why I will only be purchasing the base tier Albion, even though I REALLY want the explorer's house, it just isn't worth $100...
    I see legendary pack almost must have before release. If anyone have planned to play longer, you get 3 months premium and lots of gold. Also these mounts are so good bonus even those are lootable. Just think about the start of the game. You get headstart and you can gather and transport lots of stuff straight away with mounts. Thats so huge benefit if you compare to poor runners. And you get the house too. ;)