No punishment for scamming/griefing/trolling/stealing -- Is this a Runescape trading simulator with horses?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • We are recruiting mature players age 17+ with mmo/guild experience. Must play often. Inactivity, low fame, and poor performance results in a kick.


    - Guild island is based out of Caerleon to promote guild group-play in the red zone, and to get members used to full loot risk.


    - Discord is a must and a mic must be used within 3 days or you get the boot.
    - If you complain in guild chat that no one plays with you or wants to join your expedition then this guild is not for you and you should go back in your current browser.
    - Members are expected to start activities in the guild as well as join them and not bitch in chat when their hand is not being held.
    - People miss chat all the time, get in discord and talk, it's not hard.
    - Players who are inactive repeatedly without warning get the kick unless they are some sort of established member.
    - Shitters get kicked or sidelined. Have good game mechanics/know what keybinds are/etc... Our gear is on the line.


    - We are looking for active/competitive/experienced gamers to grow a quality community.
    - If this isn't your main video game that consumes most/all of your gaming time then do not apply for this guild.
    Talking about "toxic", look at how many ways one can get kicked.

    Then this guild advert tells prospective members, not to bitch about anything.

    But what I love the most is... "Shitters get kicked or sidelined. Have good game mechanics/know what keybinds are/etc... Our gear is on the line "

    How about knowing how to set permissions on a freaking chest, or the leadership should get kicked?? You have the balls to admonish non key binders, because their gear is on the line and you leave 40+ Tier III Horses in an unlocked, public chest!!

    What masochistic, morons would follow such an advertisement and join a guild lead by such a buffoon??

    Yet, the OP calls others "toxic".... Declares that SBI supports a toxic environment.
    Blodvaerd, Lord Commander
    Rangers of Celidon
    An RP - PVE / PVP, International Guild
    rangersofcelidon.enjin.com
  • You guys keep focusing on people taking honey-pots... like... can you all move passed the same argument and onto other concepts of this point that I am trying to make? Or will you Russian bots keep pointing to the care-bear lack of leadership argument?

    I say I leave honey-pots laying around.... and you say.... there's is lack of leadership? This post is filled with morons.
  • Blodvaerd wrote:

    We are recruiting mature players age 17+ with mmo/guild experience. Must play often. Inactivity, low fame, and poor performance results in a kick.


    - Guild island is based out of Caerleon to promote guild group-play in the red zone, and to get members used to full loot risk.


    - Discord is a must and a mic must be used within 3 days or you get the boot.
    - If you complain in guild chat that no one plays with you or wants to join your expedition then this guild is not for you and you should go back in your current browser.
    - Members are expected to start activities in the guild as well as join them and not bitch in chat when their hand is not being held.
    - People miss chat all the time, get in discord and talk, it's not hard.
    - Players who are inactive repeatedly without warning get the kick unless they are some sort of established member.
    - Shitters get kicked or sidelined. Have good game mechanics/know what keybinds are/etc... Our gear is on the line.


    - We are looking for active/competitive/experienced gamers to grow a quality community.
    - If this isn't your main video game that consumes most/all of your gaming time then do not apply for this guild.
    Talking about "toxic", look at how many ways one can get kicked.
    Then this guild advert tells prospective members, not to bitch about anything.

    But what I love the most is... "Shitters get kicked or sidelined. Have good game mechanics/know what keybinds are/etc... Our gear is on the line "

    How about knowing how to set permissions on a freaking chest, or the leadership should get kicked?? You have the balls to admonish non key binders, because their gear is on the line and you leave 40+ Tier III Horses in an unlocked, public chest!!

    What masochistic, morons would follow such an advertisement and join a guild lead by such a buffoon??

    Yet, the OP calls others "toxic".... Declares that SBI supports a toxic environment.
    Going through OP's posts and making fun of them... where are the mods? Please warn/ban these Russian bots.
  • Director wrote:

    You guys keep focusing on people taking honey-pots... like... can you all move passed the same argument and onto other concepts of this point that I am trying to make? Or will you Russian bots keep pointing to the care-bear lack of leadership argument?

    I say I leave honey-pots laying around.... and you say.... there's is lack of leadership? This post is filled with morons.
    look man I am sorry your sandcastle got kicked over and that you don't like it when people take things from you, but what was done here is entirely inside the game's mechanics and some people like that style of game play. This is a sandbox where content comes from the killer stories about things that happen in game, and I honestly hope that one day I will read of the epic confidence scams being pulled in Albion. I hope the world stays brutal. You don't. We disagree. Plenty of game developers will and do side with you, but I hope the developers don't give into your style of complaining and ruin content for others.
  • @Trygve

    I've heard this crap a million times.
    I'm not arguing for the care-bears bro. I think full loot is awesome. I think "taking over the economy" and shit is awesome. I think war/guild related sabotage(or espionage as all the wanna spies IRL like to call it)(ie: land droppings) is awesome.

    One of the problems this game has with its players is this "chest-beating, you're a weak snowflake" mentality.

    This is a simple argument that the way the game is designed is flawed in that is allows players to scam eachother and steal INSTANTLY when joining a guild. The easiest comparison is runescape-trade-scamming(even then... they added a freaking confirmation screen to help, lmao).

    I get where you are coming from, but letting players go around and screw eachother over is extremely toxic to the game and will damage the community as a whole(not that the albion forums aren't already).

    So thank you for at least admitting we disagree. Most people can't even do that.
  • Director wrote:

    @Trygve

    I've heard this crap a million times.
    I'm not arguing for the care-bears bro. I think full loot is awesome. I think "taking over the economy" and shit is awesome. I think war/guild related sabotage(or espionage as all the wanna spies IRL like to call it)(ie: land droppings) is awesome.

    One of the problems this game has with its players is this "chest-beating, you're a weak snowflake" mentality.

    This is a simple argument that the way the game is designed is flawed in that is allows players to scam eachother and steal INSTANTLY when joining a guild. The easiest comparison is runescape-trade-scamming(even then... they added a freaking confirmation screen to help, lmao).

    I get where you are coming from, but letting players go around and screw eachother over is extremely toxic to the game and will damage the community as a whole(not that the albion forums aren't already).

    So thank you for at least admitting we disagree. Most people can't even do that.
    I get it you do not like scammers, and I understand that. The point I made earlier is that it does not necessarily damage the game as a whole. Just look at Eve, a game legendary for its scammers which has made the real news several times because of allowing this type of behavior. You have control of access rights to chests. Put someone in charge of handing stuff out to newbies. Problem solved, and we still get an environment where both play styles can exist. Sure it means your guild has to be a bit more coordinated, but if the devs start attacking scammers this whole other play style that can be good for the game can't exist. Right now your play style can still function. All changing anything will do is require you to put less work in at the cost of someone's entire play style. It's a sandbox some people want to be thieves, crooks, and scoundrels. For all those things you say you want mechanics like this need to be available they create content. Sorry you got robbed lock the door next time.
  • Trygve wrote:

    Director wrote:

    @Trygve

    I've heard this crap a million times.
    I'm not arguing for the care-bears bro. I think full loot is awesome. I think "taking over the economy" and shit is awesome. I think war/guild related sabotage(or espionage as all the wanna spies IRL like to call it)(ie: land droppings) is awesome.

    One of the problems this game has with its players is this "chest-beating, you're a weak snowflake" mentality.

    This is a simple argument that the way the game is designed is flawed in that is allows players to scam eachother and steal INSTANTLY when joining a guild. The easiest comparison is runescape-trade-scamming(even then... they added a freaking confirmation screen to help, lmao).

    I get where you are coming from, but letting players go around and screw eachother over is extremely toxic to the game and will damage the community as a whole(not that the albion forums aren't already).

    So thank you for at least admitting we disagree. Most people can't even do that.
    I get it you do not like scammers, and I understand that. The point I made earlier is that it does not necessarily damage the game as a whole. Just look at Eve, a game legendary for its scammers which has made the real news several times because of allowing this type of behavior. You have control of access rights to chests. Put someone in charge of handing stuff out to newbies. Problem solved, and we still get an environment where both play styles can exist. Sure it means your guild has to be a bit more coordinated, but if the devs sort attacking scammers this whole other play style that can be good for the game can't exist. Right now your play style can still function. All changing anything will do is require you to put less work in at the cost of someone's entire play style. It's a sandbox some people want to be thieves, crooks, and scoundrels. For all those things you say you want mechanics like this need to be available the create content. Sorry you got robbed lock the door next time.
    Why does everyone say I got robbed?

    I put out a honey-pot to be stolen and it did?

    People push their own narrative.
  • Director wrote:

    Why does everyone say I got robbed?
    I put out a honey-pot to be stolen and it did?

    People push their own narrative.
    I have never said you were "robbed" or that you had items "stolen" from you. You were not scammed either. The narrative is clear based on your own description of what happened.

    1. You set down a chest that was left "public"

    2. You put items in that chest for new players in your guild to take from it.

    3. A member of the guild took items from the chest.

    It does not matter how much he or she took. It does not matter if he or she stayed or left your guild. You have never stated that you put any limitations or stipulations on taking items from the chest or that the items in the chest were only for those players looking to remain in the guild.

    The chest for all intents and purposes said "FREE STUFF".

    The only toxic behavior has been yours. No one made a "care bear" argument, but you are demonstrating a "snowflake" mentality. That is the demanding, petulant child, that refuses to admit their own short comings and demands reparations from others and punishment of others, to compensate them for their own stupidity.

    In all of these weeks, you have not managed to get one person to agree with you. Not even a guild member has come in to support you, which might mean your "guild" has no one else but you and your alts.

    Stop coming here and trashing the community or SBI. They don't want a toxic community, so just go away......you're making it toxic.
    Blodvaerd, Lord Commander
    Rangers of Celidon
    An RP - PVE / PVP, International Guild
    rangersofcelidon.enjin.com
  • @Director You might be glad to know that your whiny little brain can also use EDIT so you dont have to spam topic with hundred posts in a row. But I guess you not using edit also explains why it was so easy to steal from your guild.

    Try launching brain.exe, I heard it really improves the human performance and therefore can help smoothen your experience in a game like this one.