[SOLVED] Video Resolution Changed

• [SOLVED] Video Resolution Changed

Hello guys, maybe its a silly question or maybe its really my fault, but somehow the Albion video resolution has changed.
    Let me explain detailed:

Day 27 happened an update, right?
    Yesterday I formatted my laptop and reconfigured everything today, along with this update from Albion.

So, I can not say if the resolution has changed was due to the cleaning of the laptop, or the update of Albion.

I'm not crazy, I'm sure everything got smaller on my screen, although the screen is obviously still the same. When I try to change the resolution within the game, only the canvas format is that changes, the elements remain at the same resolution.

Has that happened to anyone else?

#### UPDATE
    As I knew the GeForce drive I was using was not the same as before formatting, I decided to delete the Driver.

To my surprise the game is better without the GeForce Drive !!

But the resolution of the game continued very high, it is even difficult to read the numbers as the weight that the character is carrying.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Magieva ().

• Albion matches your desktop resolution, perhaps upon formatting your computer the resolution was changed, check to make sure your resolution is at its maximum and then go into albion settings > video > resolution.

This could easily be the issue if your laptop is connected to a seperate monitor or tv, i have to set my resolution higher to match my tv each time i restart my laptop.
  • Shmough wrote:

Albion matches your desktop resolution, perhaps upon formatting your computer the resolution was changed, check to make sure your resolution is at its maximum and then go into albion settings > video > resolution.

This could easily be the issue if your laptop is connected to a seperate monitor or tv, i have to set my resolution higher to match my tv each time i restart my laptop.
    Thanks Shmough, but I found the problem! Ehehhee
    There is an option in Game Settings called HUD SIZE (SCALLING). It was set at 80%. I changed it to 100% and now everything is legible!

About the resolution, i found a mensagem from Admin Korn talking about all screen resolutions are locked so that players with High Resolution have no field of view advantage over Low Resolution players.
  • Good man, but the resoltuion limitation you are talking about is not a reaolution limit but a feild of view limit, the server has a locked feild of view to keep things equal, therefore people with widescreens Have more screen area and can see more of the world but players nametags or characters will only pop in at the same FoV as plyers with normal 16:9 screens