Alpha 2 Yellowzones = Outlands.

• Generally speaking, there isn't really a proper balance in the world anyways. There's no middleground for guilds at all regarding rulesets, it's just royals and blacks, versus the old yellow, red and black. I'd much rather turn the low and mid outlands to yellows and reds and have non-powerhouse guilds settle there, rather than have everybody in blacks and try to tune it to fit everybody, just like the visibility is doing now.

That way everybody would have an area designated to them, blacks for ZvZ, reds for small scale PvP and yellows for the casual PvP.

• Snowman wrote:

Generally speaking, there isn't really a proper balance in the world anyways. There's no middleground for guilds at all regarding rulesets, it's just royals and blacks, versus the old yellow, red and black. I'd much rather turn the low and mid outlands to yellows and reds and have non-powerhouse guilds settle there, rather than have everybody in blacks and try to tune it to fit everybody, just like the visibility is doing now.

That way everybody would have an area designated to them, blacks for ZvZ, reds for small scale PvP and yellows for the casual PvP.
    this game needs more final betas
  • lolwhat wrote:

Snowman wrote:

Generally speaking, there isn't really a proper balance in the world anyways. There's no middleground for guilds at all regarding rulesets, it's just royals and blacks, versus the old yellow, red and black. I'd much rather turn the low and mid outlands to yellows and reds and have non-powerhouse guilds settle there, rather than have everybody in blacks and try to tune it to fit everybody, just like the visibility is doing now.

Kek

But yeah in all seriousness, not that I like it either.

• Trinket wrote:

Derrick wrote:

Scorphan wrote:

High outland should stay area for hardcore players / guilds.
    Then why is there a "high outlands" discord server and why have you all been unofficial allies until just recently? Probably still are.
    You say one thing and act completely differently within the game.
    yeah like how you say you're the best gvg team I game and dodge nilfgaard for 2 weeks

The Nilfgaard that dodged us for well over a month until they had a stockpile of 7.2 legendary and 8.2? The same one we've already defeated?
    Derrick
  • Derrick wrote:

Scorphan wrote:

Then why is there a "high outlands" discord server and why have you all been unofficial allies until just recently? Probably still are.

i don't think that person who can't win a single gvg against our a-team is allowed to open his mouth
    keep the pace on middle continent against kds and other tier10 guilds.
  • StormShooter wrote:

Derrick wrote:

Scorphan wrote:

i don't think that person who can't win a single gvg against our a-team is allowed to open his mouthkeep the pace on middle continent against kds and other tier10 guilds.

Once again showing how fucking retarded you are.
    Derrick
  • Derrick wrote:

Trinket wrote:

Derrick wrote:

Scorphan wrote:

Then why is there a "high outlands" discord server and why have you all been unofficial allies until just recently? Probably still are.You say one thing and act completely differently within the game.
    yeah like how you say you're the best gvg team I game and dodge nilfgaard for 2 weeks
    The Nilfgaard that dodged us for well over a month until they had a stockpile of 7.2 legendary and 8.2? The same one we've already defeated?
    And in what does this influence? Considering that you where stomped by Nilfgaard using the same tier?

Derrick The Excuses Kid
  • Snowman wrote:

lolwhat wrote:

Snowman wrote:

Kek
    But yeah in all seriousness, not that I like it either.
    idk how is this supposed to be released in 2 months, i guess its goning to be born dead and droped in straight into the trashcan