Questions about guild islands

• Questions about guild islands

Hey forums, I have a couple of questions that I have about the guild islands if anyone could help me out?

1: Buildings food supply, what is it for? Some of my buildings say 0% but I can still use them, so what does the food supply affect?

2: Why would I ever toogle the "make building attackable" option? What is that for and what would motivate me to enable it?

3: The large chest in the middle is for personal use only? No way to make it a guild chest?

Thanks for your answers in advance! These questions are for guild islands only! :)
  • Bucky wrote:

Hey forums, I have a couple of questions that I have about the guild islands if anyone could help me out?

1: Buildings food supply, what is it for? Some of my buildings say 0% but I can still use them, so what does the food supply affect?

2: Why would I ever toogle the "make building attackable" option? What is that for and what would motivate me to enable it?

3: The large chest in the middle is for personal use only? No way to make it a guild chest?

Thanks for your answers in advance! These questions are for guild islands only!
    1. Food supply prevents you from using the building when it reaches 0 nutrition. This however is only true for T4 and up as I believe T2 and T3 nolonger require nutrition. It used to be only T2 that ignored nutrition but I want to say they added T3 to the list this test. I could be wrong however. If so then T3 uses very very little.
    2. Old feature that actually has no use anymore. It was used so others could help demolish your building. I am sure it will get removed eventually.
    3. Private only and cannot be changed.