EOS BEST GUILD IN ALBION?

• Fluxx wrote:

Gank wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

EoS complaing about zerging..lol was pretty even fight,, Eos got crushed.... get over it
    Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.Didn't make much of this I hope there's more action in the future.
    I agree. you seem to be the only one who is crying. in-game at arbor down and in your public discord was constant crying about being outnumbered by 11 ppl.. that's what I'm talkin about.I'm just disappointed that a guild I respected (EOS) came to forums and tried to make It seem they won because of one battle. The truth is you guys didn't even make it into the castle.just give credit when its due.
    Can you help me with my math because NT alliance is dogshit open world. Leather mediums only work when you can walk over the corpses of your friends after the aoe passes.
    I guess EOS is shit to then.. since they got there asses handed to them by the NT alliancemaybe your both shit. I don't care either way, just saying what I saw on stream.
    EoS couldn't win when being outnumbered by 100+ men and fight 3 alliances, all at the same time, fuck... EOS SUCK!
  • Jumbo.Shrimp wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Gank wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

EoS complaing about zerging..lol was pretty even fight,, Eos got crushed.... get over it
    Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.Didn't make much of this I hope there's more action in the future.
    I agree. you seem to be the only one who is crying. in-game at arbor down and in your public discord was constant crying about being outnumbered by 11 ppl.. that's what I'm talkin about.I'm just disappointed that a guild I respected (EOS) came to forums and tried to make It seem they won because of one battle. The truth is you guys didn't even make it into the castle.just give credit when its due.
    Can you help me with my math because NT alliance is dogshit open world. Leather mediums only work when you can walk over the corpses of your friends after the aoe passes.
    I guess EOS is shit to then.. since they got there asses handed to them by the NT alliancemaybe your both shit. I don't care either way, just saying what I saw on stream.
    EoS couldn't win when being outnumbered by 100+ men and fight 3 alliances, all at the same time, fuck... EOS SUCK!
    EOS complaining about zerging? hahahahaha are you serious?
    the stream i watched NT was also fight red army and CORE ... they were not allied at all.
  • another topic ebout EOS soo original.....

I play online since 1997 Uo and i learned a things or two, the most hated and talk about guild? is always the best. so keep going. keep massing multiple alliances (not even guilds) just for fight us, you are our best spotlight.

ppl are soo in need of killing eos try to diminish us that they even post videos where they engage 6 eos engaged by mobs with 12+ and cheer about. thats sad.
  • Fluxx wrote:

Jumbo.Shrimp wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Gank wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

EOS complaining about zerging? hahahahaha are you serious?the stream i watched NT was also fight red army and CORE ... they were not allied at all.
    Clueless midget, its so easy to see that your mouth is overloaded with cum from royal retards, eos never complains about zerging, just letting people know that when we are outnumbered 3:1 we cant always win. Please note that the cucks we fought were allied, i dont see an alliance tag over my name. End of discussion.
  • Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.
    I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.

Didn't make much of this I hope there's more action in the future.

SliZeD wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Jumbo.Shrimp wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Gank wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

EOS complaining about zerging? hahahahaha are you serious?the stream i watched NT was also fight red army and CORE ... they were not allied at all.
    Clueless midget, its so easy to see that your mouth is overloaded with cum from royal retards, eos never complains about zerging, just letting people know that when we are outnumbered 3:1 we cant always win. Please note that the cucks we fought were allied, i dont see an alliance tag over my name. End of discussion
    damn you guys still angry about losing the castle to the the NT alliance(i dont no what guild took it) ? wasnt this like 5 days ago? from what i saw on stream you guys fought well, no need to be angry
  • Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.

SliZeD wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Jumbo.Shrimp wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Gank wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Clueless midget, its so easy to see that your mouth is overloaded with cum from royal retards, eos never complains about zerging, just letting people know that when we are outnumbered 3:1 we cant always win. Please note that the cucks we fought were allied, i dont see an alliance tag over my name. End of discussion
    damn you guys still angry about losing the castle to the the NT alliance(i dont no what guild took it) ? wasnt this like 5 days ago? from what i saw on stream you guys fought well, no need to be angry
    My mastery in stream watching is 100/100
  • Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.

SliZeD wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Jumbo.Shrimp wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Gank wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

I just wish you went pvp as much as you post on forums.
  • Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

SliZeD wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Jumbo.Shrimp wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Gank wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

Tyronne wrote:

Fluxx wrote:

I just wish you went pvp as much as you post on forums.
    says the guy with as many posts i have but with half the time on forums.
    also i live in black zone and stomp you everyday the wild wild west way... learn your shizzit kid.