Clarent Blade.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Malth schrieb:

It sounds to me like this is a problem with:

A) The amount mastery increases item power by (It is significant and punishes you in the short-term for committing to something that gets nerfed)
      The amount mastery increase item power isn't much if any. 50 mastery gets you 100 more item power, or one whole tier. 100 mastery - 200 more item power. The end result on a weapon is approx. 5% more damage for every 50 mastery. That is not significant by any means. Your talking about me equipping a weapon with 0 mastery that has 100 damage and with 50 mastery has 103. I went over this in length months ago in another thread with dev replies.

Go and compare the damage difference of someone holding a weapon in the black zone with 0 mastery vs. 50 and you will see the difference is minimal. You too will find it's rougnly 5%. You will realize just how crap the mastery's are then. If anything they need to increase the gap.
    • sp33dr4ge schrieb:

Malth schrieb:

A) The amount mastery increases item power by (It is significant and punishes you in the short-term for committing to something that gets nerfed)
      The amount mastery increase item power isn't much if any. 50 mastery gets you 100 more item power, or one whole tier. 100 mastery - 200 more item power. The end result on a weapon is approx. 5% more damage for every 50 mastery. That is not significant by any means. Your talking about me equipping a weapon with 0 mastery that has 100 damage and with 50 mastery has 103. I went over this in length months ago in another thread with dev replies.
      Go and compare the damage difference of someone holding a weapon in the black zone with 0 mastery vs. 50 and you will see the difference is minimal. You too will find it's rougnly 5%. You will realize just how crap the mastery's are then. If anything they need to increase the gap.
      2 Item Tiers, is massive. There are many other multiplier effects that go into combat.
      Bunch of Monkies is Recruiting, PM for Info.
      Twitch
      Youtube
    • sp33dr4ge schrieb:

Malth schrieb:

This proves to me that you don't have great knowledge of how the game works.

100 -> 103 damage seems minimal but it's a huge difference in a fight overall.
    • Melki-Tsedeq schrieb:

People don't realize that clarent do alot of dmg only when the target has been beamed by a curse armor debuff and has full stack of arcane beam and has 3 stacks. All of this need to be coordinated. you find it op?!?!
      I'll tell you what is op 2H MACE.
      I forgot to mention this in my thread, curse W is also needed for it to do insane amounts of damage so that's 3 characters that have to coordinate properly on top of making sure the enemy team doesn't use wind wall/silence etc etc etc...
    • two things need a Nerf.
      1 clarent. Even a bad player can look good using it. Wide range high dmg even an idiot can run in and press e.

2 Sarcophagus shield. Gms suck at math and failed to realize they added a shield that let's medium armor players have higher dmg mitigation than heavy users by almost 10% at high end.

On a side note don't play the oP broken weapons if you don't want them nerfed. You guys have used a broken super easy combo to run around winning fights when so long as fights didn't take place in a choke you got your ads handed to you by a guild that only lost because 1 of their 5 dced.

Don't cry too much @Retroman wants swords in meta your weapon will always be on too but probably not so broken a blind idiot could win with it anymore.
    • NotThePerson schrieb:

two things need a Nerf.
      1 clarent. Even a bad player can look good using it. Wide range high dmg even an idiot can run in and press e.

2 Sarcophagus shield. Gms suck at math and failed to realize they added a shield that let's medium armor players have higher dmg mitigation than heavy users by almost 10% at high end.

On a side note don't play the oP broken weapons if you don't want them nerfed. You guys have used a broken super easy combo to run around winning fights when so long as fights didn't take place in a choke you got your ads handed to you by a guild that only lost because 1 of their 5 dced.

Don't cry too much @Retroman wants swords in meta your weapon will always be on too but probably not so broken a blind idiot could win with it anymore.
      10/10 You understand the game/know what going on.
    • NotThePerson schrieb:

two things need a Nerf.

You heard it here first, game masters are game designers folks.
      Bunch of Monkies is Recruiting, PM for Info.
      Twitch
      Youtube
    • JonahVeil schrieb:

NotThePerson schrieb:

two things need a Nerf.

You heard it here first, game masters are game designers folks.
      hi since you are new here... when the devs talk in game you see GM. Aside from a couple higher mods. The rest have MOD tag. They split them to avoid confusion since they gave out a ton of promotion to fix gold spam.

So yes smart ass you heard it here first
    • I have to agree tho that I find it stupid that some artifact weapons/off hands are basically better version of a regular one. Why is it that clarent is just a dual sword on steroid and that sarcophagus shield is just a regular shield on steroid? That is a balancing nightmare right there. Other weapons and off hands artifacts have completely different E skill or passives, which makes them different options, not just better ones.
    • Belan schrieb:

It is 15% LESS damage. I keep saying this and people keep ignoring it. How can it be, "literally a better version" when it is less damage.
      I just want to say it isn't 15% less
      T7 Clarent 791
      T8 dual sword 790 3% max health so like an extra 50-90 damage
      This is hardly less damage... And clarents one handed.... Something is wrong
      Cheerleader for Guild: Virtuous
    • Not the dmg that makes it op. 6m range and no animation make it impossible to counter play unless you got a heavy mace to babysit the clarent or some other purge on a 20 second cd (not sure there is one anymore with the one hand arcane nerfed) it's gonna rip up your backline everytime. I would say a healthy nerf would be lower the range or give it a animation. Lowering the Dps would only make the weapon unviable.
    • Damage is brought up because it doesn't have the downside like the dual swords (animation, can't wear a shield, less range) and yet it does the same amount of damage.

Two things need to be done. Give clarent an animation or reduce the range and then up the damage on dual swords % to 5 or 6.
      Cheerleader for Guild: Virtuous