(Top GvG Teams - ALL TIME) Enough is Enough.. i'm bored of people that think they actually matter in this game and do not respect.

• Zeax wrote:

Gank wrote:

Did you really just post a castle fight from 2016 with 2 EoS players and 10 Conflict players in it?

The fuck are you reaching for?

RIP has legit never been good, or ever had a good gvg team. This test is no different.
    Plz post vid of GvG win? given 8 opportunities were created?Seems like a lot of territory we own.. in this test... that was once yours... after Glaficom ate it and provided it to us to GvG you... that must of cut deep.

Can you stop crying now and understand why your shit leadership hates us so much? :)
    Basically what you have ... like other guilds...
    Bunch of useless GvG wankers running your guild, feigning all information and any recognisation of actual skill.

Their success is bound to an artifact or an item tier of which is fed by the borg (Zerg) ...

imgur.com/a/l1LEV

(from video above)
    Believe what you want, I just think the game .. is in a pretty shit state when it regards or respects these types of guilds/people.. while the Chicken Kiss, Bunch of Monkeys etc.. go underrated.

I hope that makes sense to you?
    BRB let me hop in my time machine and travel back in time to vid that gvg real quick.
    However, I do remember that gvg @ flintslice vs veton and friends in enchanted gear. I was on an alt in some sort of t5 with an ironclad staff. Easiest gvg of my life. Would have been a waste of space on my HDD to vid that piece of shit.
  • Nipp wrote:

We are NOT the best team ever. No way ^^. I think you've been biased by videos. Although we, ck, appreciate ^^.

I think the most dominant team have been MG A team beta 1. By a large margin at that time.
    Before that I guess we can say that both Nilfgaard team were strong (still beta 1).
    Beta 2 was pretty much shit, Got no idea if a team really dominated.
    Beta 3 is for now dominated by RA & Nilf, but imho and with no offense intended both teams are weaker than some other teams that were there in B1.

Getting a rank of which team is better is almost impossible tbf. We can just talk about dominance at one point in betas.
    Humble, probably why you were so good.

When you say dominant, you mean they beat you??? or you mean they control a lot of territory and do a lot of GvG?

As far as "Getting a rank" no, not really.. been playing this dumb game for years, it's no different to watching a sports match.. some players have amazing synchronisation and skill, some individual, some carried.. some are just better with their team...

I got fucked by CK, you can see the difference in skill...
    We also played Karga's and Lugzi's team last beta a few times..
  • Jumbo.Shrimp wrote:

Zeax wrote:

Gank wrote:

Did you really just post a castle fight from 2016 with 2 EoS players and 10 Conflict players in it?

The fuck are you reaching for?

RIP has legit never been good, or ever had a good gvg team. This test is no different.
    Plz post vid of GvG win? given 8 opportunities were created?Seems like a lot of territory we own.. in this test... that was once yours... after Glaficom ate it and provided it to us to GvG you... that must of cut deep.
    Can you stop crying now and understand why your shit leadership hates us so much? :)
    Basically what you have ... like other guilds...
    Bunch of useless GvG wankers running your guild, feigning all information and any recognisation of actual skill.

Their success is bound to an artifact or an item tier of which is fed by the borg (Zerg) ...

imgur.com/a/l1LEV

(from video above)
    Believe what you want, I just think the game .. is in a pretty shit state when it regards or respects these types of guilds/people.. while the Chicken Kiss, Bunch of Monkeys etc.. go underrated.

I hope that makes sense to you?
    BRB let me hop in my time machine and travel back in time to vid that gvg real quick.However, I do remember that gvg @ flintslice vs veton and friends in enchanted gear. I was on an alt in some sort of t5 with an ironclad staff. Easiest gvg of my life. Would have been a waste of space on my HDD to vid that piece of shit.
    Stunning forum PvP game.. make statements.. throw around epeen.. nothing to back it up.
  • Seirou wrote:

Just for nostalgy

In fact there were three teams on alphas, that were relevant.
    So you are confirming the stats I have up are mostly on point?

I see Jagger in both, and yes you're fucking a Vendetta beauty there..
    Nilf
    Finstacks
    V
    your fight against Finstack, Rexi is likely already gone...
    The best ones i saw from this test was Vendetta (same names in your vid) vs Rexi's team.
    The only let down for the Vendetta video is Kip, I think that guy is a less than average player... the rest are premium.

And thank you, yes, I'm trying to encourage people to show when real skill existed (legacy or not) :) perfect vids
  • Zeax wrote:

Gank wrote:

I think this was the dude in beta 1 towards the very end who used to attack EoS yellow zones far East of our main plot with enchanted gear. They'd turn on the stream and laugh about no shows in some backwater yellow zone.

One day they turned on the stream with their enchanted gear and the glorious EoS alt team of gatherers and slaves showed up in their budget 5.3 and 6.2 they had to scrape from Gwarzo's trashcan.

RIP was never seen in that backwater yellow zone again.
    What on earth are you talking about?
    There is a reason EoS hate us passionately, they've lost.
    Can confirm nobody in EOS has spoken a word of Grief at all this beta. Nobody important bothers going to yellow and red zones to pvp where you guys are located.
  • Peekapew wrote:

Zeax wrote:

Gank wrote:

I think this was the dude in beta 1 towards the very end who used to attack EoS yellow zones far East of our main plot with enchanted gear. They'd turn on the stream and laugh about no shows in some backwater yellow zone.

One day they turned on the stream with their enchanted gear and the glorious EoS alt team of gatherers and slaves showed up in their budget 5.3 and 6.2 they had to scrape from Gwarzo's trashcan.

RIP was never seen in that backwater yellow zone again.
    What on earth are you talking about?There is a reason EoS hate us passionately, they've lost.
    Can confirm nobody in EOS has spoken a word of Grief at all this beta. Nobody important bothers going to yellow and red zones to pvp where you guys are located.
    Thanks for the town plots RIP casual hype. Stay irrelevant, stay terrible at gvg, stay in the royals. Feel free to launch some attacks if you still own territory @Zeax
  • Zeax wrote:

Mousline wrote:

Zeax wrote:

Yep, that sets you at about rank 2.Haven't seen anyone play like you guys for a long long time, not since Finstack days.
    You put us at #2 but the only time we've ever fought is in a CITY GVG aka a pile of shit (devs are really good) so it doesn't mean much tbh.
    In our hayday (Veton,Beth,Zeax,Rag, Mononoke.) we would have given you a run for our money but we have each gone separate ways or no longer play, as such we're pretty shit, no doubt.

All five of those players are fucking garbage holy shit dude you are retarded
    Derrick
  • Derrick wrote:

Zeax and Jonah might be the same person
    OK Derrick...
    Seems legit, damaged self esteem.
    Looks like you GvG with Mojo? not sure what you're even pissed off about
    Red Army (Team Mojo)?? 6?
    Do you want to 1v1 or something? I don't understand, sorry that I don't rate you I guess? this is common for a lot of players... I just don't..

If you're clinging for tiers or gear to win in circumstance, it doesn't actually mean anything... you 7.2 cutie you.