Buff Bows - They Blow

• Bows just seemed weak in the beginning but after masteries etc, the bow becomes quite strong. Also has to be played smart. Just watch the envy vs red army GvG. Envy ran a bow while all wearing 8.1 and managed to beat red army in 8.2.

Their bow player is by far one the best bow users ive ever seen. His positioning and game sense is second to none.
    • I'm tired of all these posts complaining and whining about Bows when most people that make posts like these are only most likely around level 20 in the masteries.

Do you know why they made poison shot etc require a higher mastery? Because last beta was an absolute Claymore and War Bow fest. It was terrible.

They aren't weapons like axes where you can just pick one up and pump out tons of DPS with relative no skill. They take practice and coordination to learn.

Long Bow is amazing PvE. I solo T4 Blue Dungeons and make tons of fame in quick succession.

War Bow is incredible open world. I've won several 1v2's and even 1v3's.

Don't expect to pick up anything in the Bow Line and have wicked output from the start. They honestly only need a slight fine tweaking on Frost Shot. Other then that in my opinion it's a pretty solid weapon tree.

PS: Watch NauskTV, and tons of others that even solo with War Bow for example if you don't believe me on the 1v3 statement I said earlier :D.
    • Boosi schrieb:

ixxxo schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

Lmao, bows are fine Strong in small scale 5v5 and in Large scale ZvZ
      Welcome, Troll. No, sorry, I am out of tears for you to feed of. Now GTFO unless you have evidence for your statement.
      LMAO if you don't realise bows are fine you probably have brain dmg.. Wailing bow is the strongest ZvZ Dps in the game by far. Normal bow and whispering bow are perfectly viable in the right comp for gvg/hg. Warbow is good for ganking and solo play.
      lol you've clearly never picks up a bow in ur life by looking at your stats... or ur just salty because you lost a 1v1 vs a t2 bow user.

Now one has said anything bad about the wailing bow or warbow in fact I agree SOLO is fine for bow (if you actually loook at other posts and stop crying) the fact completetivlty in small scale and 5v5 (gvg) bow falls off as its pick damage...
    • solventh schrieb:

The_Grumpy_One schrieb:

solventh schrieb:

watch some nausk videos you cry noobs..
      Well i watched em all...Two things for you, while he seems to be a skilled player with bows i tend to notice his opponents even when in numbers run like headless chicken end never really engage him...

It is obvious he chooses his fights well such as encumbered players, gatherers, people who were fighting other players or environment (nothing wrong with that its just a playstle... but hardly can be called solo)

i dont know how he can come across so many clueless players, i have not in my experience...

BUT lets assume that he is awesome in open world solo... where you can roam and run away endlesly bows. can eventually kill people in the hands of a skilled player... you can even have fun by hunting down mediocre players here and there...

You still havent added anything to the bows being subpar by far in confined spaces... like 5vs5... GvG... and so on... Even in Nausk s videos you can see that he gets almost immediately in trouble when he goes up against ANY other ranged player...

Maybe you should work on empathizing and reading skills before rambling in and call people with valid arguments "noobs"

how bout that?
      he even does not hesitate into diving 1v2s. what the heck you talking about? do you know why mage\cloth armors are so weak? it s because mage weapons are the most powerful (like they should be.)
      i m someone who skilled 70 bow mastery (even i hate ranged weapons!) in galahad because the bows were OP in final beta without knowing that they were nerfed in galahad. now that they are balanced, even i dont think of myself and accept the situation.
      He does not hesitate into diving when he is wearing T8 set with T8 food and farming two T6 guys. Do you know T6 only need level 30 to unlock? and T8 need level 100??? his item power is 1300+ and if he can kite well, 1v2 outgeared people is normal?
    • hongboso schrieb:

solventh schrieb:

The_Grumpy_One schrieb:

solventh schrieb:

watch some nausk videos you cry noobs..
      Well i watched em all...Two things for you, while he seems to be a skilled player with bows i tend to notice his opponents even when in numbers run like headless chicken end never really engage him...
      It is obvious he chooses his fights well such as encumbered players, gatherers, people who were fighting other players or environment (nothing wrong with that its just a playstle... but hardly can be called solo)

i dont know how he can come across so many clueless players, i have not in my experience...

BUT lets assume that he is awesome in open world solo... where you can roam and run away endlesly bows. can eventually kill people in the hands of a skilled player... you can even have fun by hunting down mediocre players here and there...

You still havent added anything to the bows being subpar by far in confined spaces... like 5vs5... GvG... and so on... Even in Nausk s videos you can see that he gets almost immediately in trouble when he goes up against ANY other ranged player...

Maybe you should work on empathizing and reading skills before rambling in and call people with valid arguments "noobs"

how bout that?
      he even does not hesitate into diving 1v2s. what the heck you talking about? do you know why mage\cloth armors are so weak? it s because mage weapons are the most powerful (like they should be.)i m someone who skilled 70 bow mastery (even i hate ranged weapons!) in galahad because the bows were OP in final beta without knowing that they were nerfed in galahad. now that they are balanced, even i dont think of myself and accept the situation.
      He does not hesitate into diving when he is wearing T8 set with T8 food and farming two T6 guys. Do you know T6 only need level 30 to unlock? and T8 need level 100??? his item power is 1300+ and if he can kite well, 1v2 outgeared people is normal?

Only thing that I have at 100/100 is Bow Mastery, and never had over 1300 Item Power in the open world.
    • Warbows outshine every other weapon in 1v1 open world PVP by a massive margin once speed shot is unlocked. The only real counters are high damage ranged weapons -- however those types of weapons categorically lack mobility and so warbows always have the option to simply disengage.

Part of the strength of the Warbow is the synergy between it and the Mage Cowl and Assassin's Chest. By virtue of being ranged, the warbow is able to make full use of poison with virtually no down time. The exceedingly fast cooldowns/instant abilities of the Warbow kit and the ease at which you can stall out a fight with Ambush means there is almost constant pressure and that pressure is applied at the farthest ranges.

These advantages were made even more extreme when they culled movement abilities from other weapons such as the spear line and from chest/helm abilities. So, on top of the benefits I've already mentioned, bows also happen to be the most mobile of any weapon.

It's really funny seeing people complain about bows being weak when they are the strongest open world weapon, one of the only viable solo options, and are by far the most commonly used weapon in general. Go ride around in the open world and take note of what gear people are wearing. 80%+ will probably be Warbow, Mage Cowl, and Assassin's Chest.
    • Skarnik schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

ixxxo schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

Welcome, Troll. No, sorry, I am out of tears for you to feed of. Now GTFO unless you have evidence for your statement.
      LMAO if you don't realise bows are fine you probably have brain dmg.. Wailing bow is the strongest ZvZ Dps in the game by far. Normal bow and whispering bow are perfectly viable in the right comp for gvg/hg. Warbow is good for ganking and solo play.
      lol you've clearly never picks up a bow in ur life by looking at your stats... or ur just salty because you lost a 1v1 vs a t2 bow user.
      Now one has said anything bad about the wailing bow or warbow in fact I agree SOLO is fine for bow (if you actually loook at other posts and stop crying) the fact completetivlty in small scale and 5v5 (gvg) bow falls off as its pick damage...
      lol who Tf are u? the way you answered To my post confirms that you have brain dmg and no game sense. the reason all you random nerds fail in 5v5 isn't because the bow is weak it's because your fucking shit at the game.
    • Boosi schrieb:

Skarnik schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

ixxxo schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

lol you've clearly never picks up a bow in ur life by looking at your stats... or ur just salty because you lost a 1v1 vs a t2 bow user.Now one has said anything bad about the wailing bow or warbow in fact I agree SOLO is fine for bow (if you actually loook at other posts and stop crying) the fact completetivlty in small scale and 5v5 (gvg) bow falls off as its pick damage...
      lol who Tf are u? the way you answered To my post confirms that you have brain dmg and no game sense. the reason all you random nerds fail in 5v5 isn't because the bow is weak it's because your fucking shit at the game.
      Oh you mad kiddo lol... nice ad constructive... guesss my previous statement was true lol
    • vashangelarm schrieb:

guys. you know games like mobas? you have early game champs mid game and late game. Bow is late game. hope this helps with ur tears bud. if you lvl your bow to 100 and then lvl your other bow like long bow you do know you make your original main bow stronger don't you by carrying over item power 0.2?

bow op yet or no?
      Man, you do realize that it is the same fucking shit for every fucking gear in the game ...? Thats not a valid argument, everyoen can do the same thing you just said with any weapon.

Get ouf of here and learn the game
    • Skarnik schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

ixxxo schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

8.1 bow vs 8.2/8.3... in wouldnt you know it? a 5v5....
    • BRiCK schrieb:

Skarnik schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

ixxxo schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

lol you've clearly never picks up a bow in ur life by looking at your stats... or ur just salty because you lost a 1v1 vs a t2 bow user.Now one has said anything bad about the wailing bow or warbow in fact I agree SOLO is fine for bow (if you actually loook at other posts and stop crying) the fact completetivlty in small scale and 5v5 (gvg) bow falls off as its pick damage...

Lo after watching that video.. sorry what did he contribute part of pick damage?
    • Skarnik schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

Skarnik schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

ixxxo schrieb:

Boosi schrieb:

Lo after watching that video.. sorry what did he contribute part of pick damage?
      i guess more than derrick on the scythe, since thats the only difference in the setups :thinking: